Roy Stewart and the Olo of the Sun

stunet's picture
stunet started the topic in Monday, 4 Apr 2011 at 10:37pm

Roy Stewart has superseded the Baron, which was the most expensive surfboard in the world at $528 000, with the Olo of the Sun, which retails at $852 000.

The price isn't chosen at random, 852 Hertz is the solfeggio frequency for 'Returning to Spiritual Order' (528 Hertz is Transformation and Miracles).

Roy has recently had interest from two luxury goods magazines and his handcrafted boards will soon grace their pages. He will also appear in a couple of forthcoming videos.

I'll post photos of the Olo of the Sun shortly.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Monday, 4 Apr 2011 at 10:44pm

And if you're interested here's an interview I had with Roy recently.

non-local's picture
non-local's picture
non-local Monday, 4 Apr 2011 at 10:50pm

Has roy actually sold one yet? The guy is a deadset fruitloop.

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne's picture
bigwayne Monday, 4 Apr 2011 at 11:07pm

your not local, as you can imagine i was the one who convinced him to market these boards i have been surfing them for a while now snapped a couple and had him refine 4 or 5 more but yes they are good boards and a real bargain,so if anyone wants feed back on them then i will be happy to give out the abundance that you all know that i have.

this was bought to you by the best product development consultant

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Monday, 4 Apr 2011 at 11:59pm

I have a board for sale too. Only $5. The price isn't random either. It's chosen to represent 5Hz which is the mythical frequency that causes ones body to shit itself. The phenomenon has been labelled Involuntary Gastrointestinal Motility (IGM) or more commonly the 'Brown Note'. Coincidentally, this board is kind of brown as well.

Actually it's an old Simon Anderson TPF 6'2'', but I bet I have more chance of selling that than Roy does with his Olo. Good luck to you though Roy.

top-to-bottom-bells's picture
top-to-bottom-bells's picture
top-to-bottom-bells Tuesday, 5 Apr 2011 at 12:50am

Has roy actually sold one yet? The guy is a deadset fruitloop.

By: "non-local"

Mmmm...fruitloops.

Just one sale and he'll have the whole surf community eating their words. And he'll be able to pay bigwayne for his all important marketing services.

non-local's picture
non-local's picture
non-local Tuesday, 5 Apr 2011 at 1:28am

Just one sale and I will be looking for some seasoning for my hat that I will be eating.
I am not worried though.
Bigwayne - you and Roy are good mates arnt you? I bet you and him use the same frequency.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Tuesday, 5 Apr 2011 at 1:57am

Here's what $852 000 will buy you.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Tuesday, 5 Apr 2011 at 2:01am

It is beautiful.

Can you choose between an FCS or Future fin?

rejenerate's picture
rejenerate's picture
rejenerate Tuesday, 5 Apr 2011 at 3:05am

Zenagain that was hilarious I am still laughing.

e wrote:

I have a board for sale too. Only $5. The price isn't random either. It's chosen to represent 5Hz which is the mythical frequency that causes ones body to shit itself. The phenomenon has been labelled Involuntary Gastrointestinal Motility (IGM) or more commonly the 'Brown Note'. Coincidentally, this board is kind of brown as well.

Would be interested to know, if anyone did buy one of these boards would you use it? I don't think I could use a board like that and retain my spiritual order, I would more likely end up with the 5hz IGM. Absolutely beautiful though.

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Tuesday, 5 Apr 2011 at 3:10am

Looks like it comes with a built on wax comb which would be handy! Well worth the outlay!

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Tuesday, 5 Apr 2011 at 9:33pm

If I was Bill Gates I'd put half a dozen of those fuckers on the walls post haste.

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne's picture
bigwayne Tuesday, 5 Apr 2011 at 11:29pm

messers bells and local, first of all i need no money for my priceless advice i spew it out adnausium , i take offence at the mere thought was even entertained that i somehow am on the same "frequency" as mr roy , need one remind you that one is king shit of turd mountain and the rest of you are beneath oneself? all he wanted was said advice and it would be remiss of me not to give my understated opinion. anyhoo my good mate the dalai lama tld me that one would not be affected by 5hz phenomenon because i am on a higher plain than mere mortals (is he right or what!) this understated specious sermon was bought to you by the number 1 may favorite number

mtw's picture
mtw's picture
mtw Wednesday, 6 Apr 2011 at 4:28am

Do you think he could customise it by putting four legs and build in a draw for magazines? That would look great in my living room.

bombora's picture
bombora's picture
bombora Wednesday, 6 Apr 2011 at 9:23am

Do you think he could customise it by putting four legs and build in a draw for magazines? That would look great in my living room.

By: "mtw"

That would be a "drawer" you dork.

surfingsfuturepro's picture
surfingsfuturepro's picture
surfingsfuturepro Wednesday, 6 Apr 2011 at 12:31pm

I HAVE BECOME ANY FREQUINCY I HAVE ALSO GONE TOO THE FUTURE AND SEEN SOME FILTH BOARDS , AS YOU CAN NOW TELL I HAVE ALSO BEEN ABLE TOO USE THE TIME MACHINE I DIDNT CREATE IT BUT I KNOW HOW TOO USE IT WAVE AFTER WAVE ANY WAY SPIN AS MUCH S#IT AS U WANT WHILE U CAN BY BY

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Wednesday, 6 Apr 2011 at 12:40pm

Isn't it a bit after your bedtime young man?

spongebob's picture
spongebob's picture
spongebob Wednesday, 6 Apr 2011 at 12:52pm

Sounds like the Passion Pop talking.

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne's picture
bigwayne Wednesday, 6 Apr 2011 at 9:07pm

son whats the matter why are you shouting? yes mr spongy it sounds like hes been on the lolly water dosent it. one more outburst like that son and you will be disowned.

jaffa1949's picture
jaffa1949's picture
jaffa1949 Saturday, 9 Apr 2011 at 2:26am

I HAVE BECOME ANY FREQUINCY I HAVE ALSO GONE TOO THE FUTURE AND SEEN SOME FILTH BOARDS , AS YOU CAN NOW TELL I HAVE ALSO BEEN ABLE TOO USE THE TIME MACHINE I DIDNT CREATE IT BUT I KNOW HOW TOO USE IT WAVE AFTER WAVE ANY WAY SPIN AS MUCH S#IT AS U WANT WHILE U CAN BY BY

By: "surfingsfuturepro"

Poor composition, cannot spell (needs to at least be able to find spellcheck on his computer), unable to use adjectives, lacks apostrophes, shouts rudely in class in fact has none ( class that is).
Assessment F- = suited to a life fiddling in the sandhills.
Corrective assignment read about time traveling paradoxes and where muddled frequencies will send you.