BULLY SURFERS @ BODYBOARDERS WERE IS THE LOVE

surfingsfuturepro's picture
surfingsfuturepro started the topic in Tuesday, 22 Mar 2011 at 9:05am

i quite enjoy both depends on the conditions funny how surfers think their the bomb , i think it is a shame that (some LOSER surfers even bodyboarders) have big egos when it comes too the crunch, there big skirts!!! , i usually drop in deep on my body board on the big days only too find its like your invisible u get half way down the wave and mr stand up drops in like its his (big bully) then BANG then WOW they get hit by a missile (ME) big skirts these bullys are i think they should change the way they THINK and ACT ive had to stand up to a few they all back down. youd think we would all get along and enjoy it what happen too sharing sure we sometimes make mistakes out there in the surf but we should all get along and make as good example for the up an coming come on everyone im sure we can all give a bit of love and peace out their im sure u all appreciate it

non-local's picture
non-local's picture
non-local Tuesday, 22 Mar 2011 at 9:20am

surfingsfuturepro mate its not just dick draggers who get dropped in on, anyone nowdays who has the skills to take off deep get burnt by kooks on the shoulder.

ed's picture
ed's picture
ed Tuesday, 22 Mar 2011 at 9:28am

surfingsfuturepro, you think your something really special dont you?

spongebob's picture
spongebob's picture
spongebob Tuesday, 22 Mar 2011 at 9:31am

Just a fucking idiot spawn of waynker.

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne's picture
bigwayne Tuesday, 22 Mar 2011 at 8:33pm

ah my favorite leg to hump and spank rag, spongy, i know that i have sown the royal seeds all over you i mean the coast of this country and it is very possible that he is my offspring! mr pro or should i say SON you are a genius keep up the good work.i cant be everywhere to sought out kooks so it is my sons right to do so by virtue! i have a tear in my eye. keep telling yourselves that there is no surfing royalty in this country this is irrefutable proof that there is, so there. mr ed ? are you not an equine? how do horses type? dont pick on my young bloke

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne's picture
bigwayne Tuesday, 22 Mar 2011 at 8:48pm

are you still not local? why? take off deep on a longboard an i bet no one will drop in if they see 9'2 of board and the big fella, they clear a path quicksmart let me give you the drum. try it see if im wrong!( i never am by the way). the next question is can you handle a real board like a mal? deep take offs? as you know i am the expert on eveything so if you cant handle said board then i will be happy to give you some schooling on how to have a big ego i mean ride a mal.

seethesea's picture
seethesea's picture
seethesea Wednesday, 23 Mar 2011 at 3:30am

The most interesting thing about bigwayne is his apparent uneducated intelligence. Never before have I read such an illogical logically prepared rant presented so terribly. Hardly any spelling errors but not a single hope of punctuation, a capital letter or spacing.

Despite the obvious stir that are his posts I am guessing he is an intelligent man without any formal education. Most probably a Carpenter or Builder, smart but not at this writin' stuff. His missus probably edits his quotations. How far off the mark am I Wayne?

spongebob's picture
spongebob's picture
spongebob Wednesday, 23 Mar 2011 at 4:16am

Builder or Carpenter?
No.
Hairdresser.

larry's picture
larry's picture
larry Wednesday, 23 Mar 2011 at 5:33am

Or out of work Rentboy with too much time on his hands

numbnuts's picture
numbnuts's picture
numbnuts Wednesday, 23 Mar 2011 at 9:12am

chill and enjoy.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Wednesday, 23 Mar 2011 at 11:15am

The most interesting thing about bigwayne is his apparent uneducated intelligence. Never before have I read such an illogical logically prepared rant presented so terribly. Hardly any spelling errors but not a single hope of punctuation, a capital letter or spacing.

Despite the obvious stir that are his posts I am guessing he is an intelligent man without any formal education. Most probably a Carpenter or Builder, smart but not at this writin' stuff. His missus probably edits his quotations. How far off the mark am I Wayne?

By: "seethesea"

Probably because like me he uses the spell check, which I like as it shows me the the right way, but it don't fix the grammar.It's a funny thing as there have been one or two chaps whose grammar and spelling are near perfect have shown themselves to be quite unintelligent.I don't think Waynkers missus knows what he's doin on the computer, otherwise she'd ban him.

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne's picture
bigwayne Wednesday, 23 Mar 2011 at 8:39pm

Mr sea, hows the punctuation now? ask yourself this question Mr sea,if i was to use the abudance of my knowledge and all my literary skills,how could the great unwashed mass of bigwayne admirers and various hangers on understand me? (not that they do anyway),does one not have to be approachable by said mass? but i understand that you hurt the ones you love the most is that not right Mr sea ? but alas i am not hurt and i forgive you! its sounds to me that you might be the bully surfer that my young fella was talking about, oh by the way good morning son. anyhoo for all of you that think yhat i am not the genuine article i will be running a series of g.m.r.c semipro mal comps all over this great country and i will, Mr sea, be at your local with the water patrol clearing the line up so i can surf it to myself, do you now know the importance of the big fella? Mr shaun what can i say exept that i feel a certain something for you one minute you tear into me with vigour and the next your defending me such is the effect i have on people i am bigwayne after all. so now in the imortal words of one of the many follwers i have, chill and enjoy the mental chicanery that is your feerless leeder. this sermon was bought to you by the longboard legend and emeritus professor bigwayne. hows the punctuation mr sea?

seethesea's picture
seethesea's picture
seethesea Thursday, 24 Mar 2011 at 1:59am

Well Wayne, the punctuation to be honest is still terrible. Saying that though, forums like this would be not worth checking unless people like you came here to entertain us. Just like the guy that spewed on the dog, threw a bike into the pool and crapped his pants at your sisters 18th it surely does make the event memorable. In time you can only thank him and it is the thing you remember most.

As I say, your posts are great. In fact I like your writing style and wit it just astonishes me that there is so little punctuation for passages written so well.

Keep up the good work and stirring the pot.

P.S My local gets taken over all the time with contests, I unlike some have many ocean pursuits that I enjoy. I am not confined to my 6'2 and the waves it was designed for even though it is my preferred wave riding vehicle.

whaaaat's picture
whaaaat's picture
whaaaat Thursday, 24 Mar 2011 at 6:54am

thank dog I done lerrned Inglish good.