sea-abilatation's picture
sea-abilatation started the topic in Sunday, 20 Feb 2011 at 7:19am

as the title says....
get f#*ked garcia

your a thug

digital-victor's picture
digital-victor's picture
digital-victor Friday, 25 Feb 2011 at 3:13pm

Well if this whole thing can't be called a tweetle beetle bottle puddle paddle battle muddle then I don't know what it can be called.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Friday, 25 Feb 2011 at 9:39pm

Paddle stumble mumble rumble grumble fumble (in the jungle)?

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Saturday, 26 Feb 2011 at 1:04am

In hindsight, the above was pretty lame.

Jeromy Flores pulls out of the Quik pro with a knee injury?

Hmmmmm.........

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Saturday, 26 Feb 2011 at 1:18am

Possibly the shortest ASP press release I've ever seen, too:

"GOLD COAST, Queensland/Australia (Saturday, February 26, 2011) – Jeremy Flores (FRA), 23, has officially withdrawn from the Quiksilver Pro Gold Coast after suffering a knee injury during a warm-up session last night.

According to event medical staff, the presumptive diagnosis is that Jeremy has suffered a Grade-2 medial ligament tear in his right knee.

Marc Lacomare (FRA), 20, winner of the Billabong ASP World Junior Title event in Narrabeen last month and Runner-Up in the Quiksilver Pro Gold Coast Trials, will replace him.

We wish Jeremy a speedy recovery." (END)

No quotes from Jeremy, his team manager (Belly) or Quiksilver, and only a 'presumptive diagnosis' from 'event medical staff' confirming the injury.

This little episode has taken an interesting little detour.

I'm going to make some popcorn.

seal's picture
seal's picture
seal Saturday, 26 Feb 2011 at 9:22am

I just recieved the latest Nanna-gram about Flores and apparently it wasn't a knee injury, but he WAS having trouble with his testicles.He didn't have the Hawaiian kick boxer to back him up so thought better of showing his face on the GC again. But thats only hearsay at this stage but friend of friend's Nanna swears blind that its true and also, that Quicky doesn't want him making a goose of himself again in public so sent him home.
Remember only rumour at the moment but sometimes they do have some ellement of truth so we will just have to sit back and see what happens in days to come.

eddielevi's picture
eddielevi's picture
eddielevi Sunday, 27 Feb 2011 at 6:40am

What a joke this episodes turned into. Just come clean about it Quiksilver for f@#ks sake.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 9 Oct 2015 at 7:09am

A very unhappy Sunny gives Xterra a spray ..

rule303's picture
rule303's picture
rule303 Friday, 30 Oct 2015 at 8:45pm
windjammer wrote:

can't believe that after 4 fecking pages, all you grrls are still carrying on like a roomfull of CWA jam makers.
'i would a dun this' and 'i would a dun that'.....

Windjammer i have waded through this and various forums trying to skirt the feculence trying to establish what any topic is about and you summed it up beautifully.
solid gold

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Sunday, 1 Nov 2015 at 8:54am

After that time at one of the early Gnaraloo comps where sunny bails on the comp and says he doesnt like camping its hard to see him as a hard core surfer. He was probably hoping Billabong would build him a hotel right in front of the joint.
Kind of like "Hardcore surfers" in indo who cant go without their aussie or french home cooked cuisine for a few days/weeks.
Lame.

sharkman's picture
sharkman's picture
sharkman Sunday, 1 Nov 2015 at 9:04am

or maybe a hardcore surfer wouldn't worry about a few sharks in the lineup ,

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell Sunday, 1 Nov 2015 at 6:48pm

I wasnt saying i was "hardcore" but exactly. I used to surf and night surf alone at sharky spots such as aussie pipe and spots in indo but just one incident getting knocked off my board then circled made me appreciate my legs and surfing those spots with someone else more often. All that work put into a sport where you need your legs and then losing them played with my mind after that incident. But i was more refering to people with huge egoes acting like hard c...nts but cant try a few local dishes in foreign places..