Steph Gilmore attacked. Who was it?

dobsy's picture
dobsy started the topic in Thursday, 30 Dec 2010 at 10:49am

There wasn't much in the media about this but didn't Steph Gilmore get attacked with a steel rod this week?

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Thursday, 30 Dec 2010 at 11:18am

From what I saw Dobsy it was all over the media.

But yes she got attacked unfortunately. Dunno how someone could attack such a beautiful person.

Hopefully she makes a full recovery, and doesn't have any mental scars.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Thursday, 30 Dec 2010 at 8:37pm

Dunno how someone could attack such a beautiful person.

By: "craig"

Is it okay to attack an ugly person? Suppose you just imagine she's a fat bushpig and swing away. The guy was a mentally impaired homeless man, so Stephy is another victim of our failing mental health system.

i-u-brawn's picture
i-u-brawn's picture
i-u-brawn Thursday, 30 Dec 2010 at 11:27pm

the guys name is teddy mansini and he comes from tweed heads, the cronulla of the gold coast.

me and the rest of the labrador crew boyz is gonna make a new years retribution for this MFer.

spongebob's picture
spongebob's picture
spongebob Thursday, 30 Dec 2010 at 11:58pm

Spot on Shaun,they close phychiatric hospitals,build more jails & this is the result.

Brian your a frigging tool.

nope's picture
nope's picture
nope Friday, 31 Dec 2010 at 12:22am

spot on sponge and shaun! see any link with a recently dead pro surfer and this homeless guy?
the only difference COULD be 1 could surf real well?
we have major issues that the powers that be dont give an eff about. or even possibly they do.
this is one facet of the problem with their power games we are forced to play though manipulation; straight up false propaganda and a much more sinister mind control. for eg; whats the first thing you think of when i say commie? evil, scary, dictators right? or if you havent thought much about it probably just they are plain wrong ideas?
one thing to think about is there has NEVER been a commie country! and they are not dictators or anti fashion. they are pollies who care about all humans. watch some youtube on the subject. lots of funy shit in there! monty pythons rant against commies for 1.
hard to think steph has a single enemy in the world. we are the ones with a problem.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Friday, 31 Dec 2010 at 5:36am

Brawn, you of all people should be more forgiving of the homeless guy having mental issues yourself. But the jokes on you, cause now it would be in your interest to find this guy whether he did it or not and protect him. As you have named him publicly, your the first one the police are going to go and see when some idiot kills him. you think your anonymous on this site do you, to us yes, but not the police.The i is for idiot in i-u brawn isn't it, and you really don't need a reason to bash someone on new years eve, any easy target would do. If by now your not to drunk to read this, you better get on out there and protect this guy from all your mates , as you have threatened to harm this man in public that is already an assault charge, shit mate this night could change your life.

Here a little something to think about, Gold Coast legend and best surfer ever Micheal Peterson was just a bees dick from being that homeless guy.

spongebob's picture
spongebob's picture
spongebob Friday, 31 Dec 2010 at 6:40am

Congratulations(i-u-brawn/brian wu)you are this years winner of the fuckwit of the year competition.
Which name would you like on your trophy?

pablo's picture
pablo's picture
pablo Saturday, 1 Jan 2011 at 6:36am

If I saw him hit my daughter over the head with an iron bar, I,d probally kill him. Give him one for me brawn.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Saturday, 1 Jan 2011 at 7:11am

I don't think brian qualifies for fuckwit of the year, as I think the minimum age is 13 years old. Also my apologies brian/braun I thought I was having a go at an adult, no doubt when you do grow up you will be the Kelly Slater of fuckwits.

mowgli's picture
mowgli's picture
mowgli Saturday, 1 Jan 2011 at 8:55am

Brawn should've been nominated for Triple J's final 'The Friday Fuckwit' of 2010!

ed's picture
ed's picture
ed Saturday, 1 Jan 2011 at 11:49am

brian, you aint gonna do shit and you know it! Internet-thug...

i-u-brawn's picture
i-u-brawn's picture
i-u-brawn Sunday, 2 Jan 2011 at 1:12pm

thanks for the support gays, some of us aren't afraid to stand up for the defenceless. teddy mansini is a scumbag but i was never doing any threat. Who is brian?

spongebob's picture
spongebob's picture
spongebob Monday, 3 Jan 2011 at 12:47am

Great job you did standing up for the defenceless brawny wu,I guess you were busy washing your super hero outfit the day Steph was attacked?
Gays like you are not interested in the question of how a senseless crime like this can happen & what could have been done to prevent it,doesn't suit your He Man persona.
Maybe you & your Labrador mutts can go & beat up the Minister for Heath for allowing this guy to roam the streets with a festering mind,nowhere to go & no treatment?
This guy will be delt with by the courts,if he's found to be just a violent scumbag he will be handed over to the prison system & our taste for revenge should be satisfied.
No man would stand by & do nothing while a woman is being attacked,but none of us were there to stop it happening were we?

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Monday, 3 Jan 2011 at 12:47am

If I saw him hit my daughter over the head with an iron bar, I,d probally kill him. Give him one for me brawn.

By: "pablo"

Pablo, if I saw him hit my daughter I would definitely hit him and take him down, but killing him would only make things worse, all you will have done is put a homeless man out of his misery and you in jail. Please don't encourage brawn he seems easily led as most gang members are.

brianp's picture
brianp's picture
brianp Monday, 3 Jan 2011 at 4:07am

Brian Wu, why do you drag my name through the mud... Fighting fire with fire is never the answer. Get well soon Steph.

non-local's picture
non-local's picture
non-local Monday, 3 Jan 2011 at 9:08pm

Mental Illness is a destructive thing for someone to have, there is no need to bash this nutcase, you see you need to pity the guy, he must have been in a dark place to go out and iron bar one of the worlds happiest and most together young women.
What all-brawn-no-brain doesn't get is that this guy is charged with the assault, will probably do a bit of a stint in the clink and has demons running through his head, a way worse scenario than a couple of slaps from some softcocks from land locked Labrador. This guy has a living breathing 24/7 nightmare going on in his head.
As for Steph, I hope she has a speedy recovery and doesn't suffer too much from this, I hope she is able to rise above this and go on to further greatness in everything she does.

teddymansini-gmail-com's picture
teddymansini-gm... Thursday, 2 Feb 2012 at 3:23am

i-u-brawn wrote:
"the guys name is teddy mansini and he comes from tweed heads, the cronulla of the gold coast.
me and the rest of the labrador crew boyz is gonna make a new years retribution for this MFer."

For those who do not know me, my name is Teddy Mansini and I am a prominent Coolangatta business identity. For the past year I have been the victim of vicious rumours originating from surfing/boogieboarding websites.

"Brawn", after a long search we are now certain that either you do not live on the gold coast or you have been hiding behind a false identity. Whatever beef you have with me, please be comforted by the fact that I will find you and you will have your shot at retribution and I sincerely hope that you do not rely on the Labrador Crew for protection

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Thursday, 2 Feb 2012 at 4:52am

Sorry to inform you of this Teddy, I googled you and you are as prominent on the Gold Coast as I U Brawn

spongebob's picture
spongebob's picture
spongebob Thursday, 2 Feb 2012 at 6:23am

Hi Brian.

teddymansini-gm... Friday, 3 Feb 2012 at 12:16am

Shaun, if you had stayed in school a few more years you might have learned that Google does not answer all of life's questions.

In my line of work, it pays keep the business offline. In your line of work, it doesn't pay to spend all day online.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Friday, 3 Feb 2012 at 7:24am

In my line of work, it pays keep the business offline. In your line of work, it doesn't pay to spend all day online.

By: "teddymansini-gmail-com"

I understand now brian / teddy, of course you keep your criminal activities offline, um my line of work, what was my line of work again?

spongebob's picture
spongebob's picture
spongebob Friday, 3 Feb 2012 at 7:50am

Careful Shaun or Teddy will send Joey Needles & Simple Simon around to rough you up see.

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne's picture
bigwayne Friday, 3 Feb 2012 at 1:21pm

mr teddybear , google this
this was bought to you by a not caring that teddybears have their picnics offline HRH bigwayne

agliarindelp's picture
agliarindelp's picture
agliarindelp Sunday, 5 Feb 2012 at 5:01pm

golf equipment | equipment of golf | golf equipmentgolf clubs | golf equipment | golf clubs

Callaway Hyper X Driver [1021] - $139.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

golf News New Products Featured Products Specials Register Log In HEADER_OR HEADER_TITLE_REGISTER : The Art of E-Commerce golf Special Offers Drivers Irons Fairway Woods Hybrids Putters Wedges

Advanced Search HEADER_SHOPPING_CART_EMPTY Categories SHOP BY BRAND Callaway Cleveland Honma Maruman Mizuno Nike Odyssey Ping Srixon TaylorMade Titleist TourStage SHOP BY CATEGORY Drivers Fairway Woods Hybrids Irons Wedges Putters Recent News -   [more] 1.Why Settle for Generic when you can Customize 2.Donald ready for long break 3.Getting Clients-Why Ford Gets it With PGA 4.Best Places Online To Get Golf Clubs Cheap Featured -   [more] Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Fairway WoodCallaway Big Bertha Diablo Fairway Wood $286.99  $129.99Save: 55% off Callaway Big Bertha FairwayCallaway Big Bertha Fairway $219.99  $109.99
Save: 50% off Callaway Big Birtha Fusion FT-3 DriverCallaway Big Birtha Fusion FT-3 Driver $259.99  $129.99
Save: 50% off golf Callaway :: 
Callaway Hyper X Driver Callaway Hyper X Driver Callaway Hyper X Driver

$289.99  $139.99
Save: 52% off Add to Cart:

Shippment:By EMS within 3 days

Callaway

The Callaway Hyper X driver provides a new benchmark in performance with the introduction of Hyperbolic Face Technology, redefining the look, feel and speed at which golf balls leave the clubface.

SPECIFICATION

Loft

10°

Hand

Right

Right

Flex

Regular/Stiff

Regular/Stiff

Headcover

Yes

Yes

Shaft

Graphite

Graphite

Shaft Property

S2H2® increases discretionary weight by removing it from the hosel so it can be repositioned in the perimeter of the clubhead.

The driver that changes the face of titanium.

Callaway Golf engineers set out looking for breakthrough ball speed enhancements that would set a new standard in a crowded all-titanium driver market. The innovative Hyper X Driver provides a new benchmark in performance with the introduction of Hyperbolic Face Technologyâ„¢, redefining the look, feel and speed at which golf balls leave the clubface. Eight years in the making, our engineers have sculpted a more ball speed robust face that dramatically increases impact efficiency for greater distance on shots hit across the entire face. The 460cc head shape has been optimized for a high MOI while maintaining a traditional look. The advanced Fujikura® shaft adds to the driver’s incredible feel and performance.

Hyperbolic Face Technologyâ„¢ improves impact efficiency and produces the largest effective hitting area of any Callaway Golf all-titanium driver for higher ball speeds.

Modified X-Soleâ„¢ design aids alignment at address so drives start on the intended target line.

Optimized head shape generates a high MOI for increased forgiveness and stability on miss-hits.

Model: 1021 Shipping Weight: 1.5g 200 Units in Stock

Tell a Friend Write Review

This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 05 July, 2011.

golf ::
Conditions of Use ::
Shipping ::
Privacy ::
Site Map Copyright © 2011 christianlouboutin. Powered by Zen Cart

-->

callaway

callaway golf

callaway golf clubs

callaway golf club

discount callaway

.However, most private if not more upscale general population courses will accept tips.This includes the one who brings that you cart as soon as you arrive, the women or men who dr a wine cart round the course, or all the jockey just who carries your sets and products to and out of your vehicle.Consider entertainment the efficient fee if determining just how much to hint.

Plus, it is extremely important that you actually pack a good equipment.You'll have as many sets are you'll need, up towards the maximum allowed, which is generally fourteen teams.This could eliminate accepting from some, which is typically not made it possible for.Be certainly to pack loads of golf tennis balls and t-shirts.If that you're beginner, you will lose lots of balls, it is therefore imperative you have plenty for extras