Cheap wetsuits??

kbomb's picture
kbomb started the topic in Saturday, 11 Dec 2010 at 7:53am

Hi
Was wondering if anyone knows of any places in the sydney area that sells cheap wetsuits? Are there 2nds factories for the brand names around like there are down in Torquay or on the Goldy??

Also...any ideas for a decent 3/2 steamer for around $300 that aint Billabong???

Thanks for any input.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Saturday, 11 Dec 2010 at 9:29am

Rip Curl outlet Birkenhead Point, KBomb. Should be able to pick up a decent one for around $300, although they had a big sale the other week and may have sold out.

Give 'em a bell.

mozzie's picture
mozzie's picture
mozzie Sunday, 12 Dec 2010 at 12:27am

Hey kbomb, try Charlie King of Watersports through ebay.com.au I've just secured a new 4/3 O'Neill Psycho 1 for $279 landed from the UK... Delivery time is just over a week...
Cheers

saltman's picture
saltman's picture
saltman Sunday, 12 Dec 2010 at 9:54pm

Check the Billabong factory outlet at Ashmore - I know you said no to Billabong but they also have Xcell steamers from around $180
And some very cheap 4/3s

thelostclimber's picture
thelostclimber's picture
thelostclimber Sunday, 19 Dec 2010 at 12:18am

www.derevkowetsuits.com

i am the rep. email me [email protected]

I can sort you out a 3:2mm steamer for a good way under $300. Full warranty, stretch neoprene.... etc Delivery in 3-4 days.

thanks for the opportunity to get a free plug in.

greyhound's picture
greyhound's picture
greyhound Sunday, 19 Dec 2010 at 1:20am

try wetsuitcenter.com.uk. bargains galore. i don't know why we get stung so much in oz. delivery of mine took about 10 days or so. good luck.

kbomb's picture
kbomb's picture
kbomb Monday, 20 Dec 2010 at 4:18am

Thanks guys!

Ended up going to ripcurl at Birkenhead point, got a good one for $340.

thanks again.

cb1's picture
cb1's picture
cb1 Tuesday, 21 Dec 2010 at 11:23am

check Quikky Syncro
- 3/2 GBS stretchy rubber in the whole suit and a batwing for $299.. best value around!

vicco's picture
vicco's picture
vicco Wednesday, 22 Dec 2010 at 9:03am

King of water sports is unreal. Got that new oneill RG8 wetty in 3/2 for around $260. Best wetsuit I have worn.

brendo's picture
brendo's picture
brendo Wednesday, 22 Dec 2010 at 10:42pm

i'll put my two bobs worth in for the Derevko. Got an evolution steamer for the winter just gone, awesome, just as good as my previous rip curl and west suits! Posted to me for just over $200 bucks !! Just got the alpha springy and will be in it tomorrow for it's first test, and only $105 !! I have a LS rip curl dawn patrol which has been back to the shop twice to fix tears in the chest panel, we'll see how the derevko holds up :)

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Sunday, 8 Mar 2015 at 11:51am

Quiksilver online store have a heap of good priced wetsuits at the moment, limited in sizes
example : zipperless 3x2 steamer $165 delivered.