Joel Monaghan

timberskills's picture
timberskills started the topic in Tuesday, 9 Nov 2010 at 11:17am

First I would like to say what a dog rooter, further more since I’ve been living away from the east coast for sometime now I have become quite detached from the likes of the NRL. And I must say I don't even miss it a little bit!

What did strike me , was that when I did occasionally watch the footy show or watch a game, I was taken back at how thick the rugby league fraternity really are. It really is comical at first listening to these thugs and clowns carry on! But then reality hits me and I can’t bear to listen or watch these adult pre schoolers any more! Rugby league is not a gentleman’s game played by thugs it is merely a simpler form of Rugby with a simpler form of player. Is it any wonder they root dogs!

main's picture
main's picture
main Wednesday, 10 Nov 2010 at 6:46am

Regular gang-bangs, doing girls in toilets, wouldnt be surprised if they occasionally do each other, BUT doing a DOG !!!!!

Its just beyond comprehension !

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Wednesday, 10 Nov 2010 at 8:23am

Can't see any girls lining up to give him a blow job for awhile. What is even sadder is that family pets owner was most likely watching and laughing, in years to come being a footballer will be a valid defence in a court of law, a form of insanity

dial's picture
dial's picture
dial Thursday, 11 Nov 2010 at 11:51am

Here is a send up of the event

The Sexy Dr Harry of the Neighbourhood

Believe it or not, bestiality is legal in the ACT!

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Thursday, 11 Nov 2010 at 8:41pm

Yeah, he would be in a bit more trouble if he had done this in any other state or territory.

Seems as if the ACT has a few differences in laws compared to the rest of the country like fireworks etc.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Friday, 12 Nov 2010 at 3:23am

Football: mostly played by boneheads whatever the code. Sport in Australia is the poorer for its existence.

Reminds me of a very funny joke about Con the Goat Fucker. Whatever good Con did in his life "thereafter" counted for nothing: the punchline is "you get caught fucking one goat in your life".

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Friday, 12 Nov 2010 at 8:29am

Football: mostly played by boneheads whatever the code. Sport in Australia is the poorer for its existence.

Reminds me of a very funny joke about Con the Goat Fucker. Whatever good Con did in his life "thereafter" counted for nothing: the punchline is "you get caught fucking one goat in your life".

By: "floyd"

Don't get that one.

stranger's picture
stranger's picture
stranger Saturday, 13 Nov 2010 at 7:13am

Joel let the dogs out!