Billy Grant for Goodtime surfboards

GT's picture
GT started the topic in Monday, 16 Jan 2017 at 10:12am

Hi, was wondering if anyone knows about Billy Grant boards he shaped for Goodtime? Found my dads hardly ridden Goodtime Pro Series Billy Grant Platypus Model in his shed. I think it was bought mid 90's. Just interested in any info ... thanks!

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Monday, 16 Jan 2017 at 11:09am
chook's picture
chook's picture
chook Monday, 16 Jan 2017 at 11:36am

thaty's a beauty, ben.
a mate recently found a nice looking goodtime mal on the side of the road on the northen beaches.

Paul g's picture
Paul g's picture
Paul g Wednesday, 21 Mar 2018 at 4:55pm

Ive got an old single fin good time too I've got to ask billy about.Ive reshaped it..lol..He's gonna laugh. Well..Smile maybe..lol..Just got a 7'11 pintail mal off him..went surfing with him and another mate this morn.Let me know if ya found out about ya board GT!

Paul g's picture
Paul g's picture
Paul g Wednesday, 21 Mar 2018 at 4:55pm

Ive got an old single fin good time too I've got to ask billy about.Ive reshaped it..lol..He's gonna laugh. Well..Smile maybe..lol..Just got a 7'11 pintail mal off him..went surfing with him and another mate this morn.Let me know if ya found out about ya board GT!

saurusv1's picture
saurusv1's picture
saurusv1 Wednesday, 21 Mar 2018 at 5:21pm

G'day Paul g, you say you surfed with Billy today? I worked with Bill at Goodtime in the 70's and was wondering what he was doing these days. Unreal if he's still surfing cos he must be pretty long in the tooth these days. When I worked at GT there was Furry Austen, MP, PT shaping, Rooster (DDell) used to come down occasionally and shape a few. Those were the days ha! ha!