Aussie Day Board test...

more's picture
more started the topic in Monday, 24 Jan 2011 at 7:57pm

Tomorrow is Aussie Day and I'm having a Board Testing Day at Maroochydore on the Sunny Coast, starts at about 8.00 am and goes for a few hours. Just a fun morning of surfing and chatting about surfboards and fins etc. I'll have about a dozen boards for anyone to trial, many different designs from mini-simmons, quads, hybrids, semi-finless and others,
a new mag called Smorgasboarder will be there and possibly a photog or 2, should be fun, hope to see anyone who is nearby down there, just come down and say gidday, its at Pierce Park.....fingers crossed for some nice waves too.....

www.moresurfboards.com

more's picture
more's picture
more Monday, 31 Jan 2011 at 8:54pm

was an awesome day of testing boards, meeting people and hope even more can join us next time....
Image steve shearer doing interviews straight after guys tested some shapes, cant get fresher feedback than that
Image surfers of all ages showed up and had fun
Image trying different fins in own boards
Image most popular board of the day
Image people were stoked and surprised to be able to ride anything for free.... thanks Swellnet, Shearer, Smorgasboarder magazine and Cuttlefish

www.moresurfboards.com

vlad's picture
vlad's picture
vlad Friday, 11 Feb 2011 at 11:53am

Shit ! Wish I had seen this before national bogan day. Schmooooorgasboarders actually pretty good mag.

more's picture
more's picture
more Sunday, 13 Feb 2011 at 3:06am

wish you had too, the MORE the merrier.....I do plan to have another in a few months, I'll try to post something here but will have stuff on my site if ya wanna check there mate...or if ya really wanna try something, e-mail me thru my web-site and we can catch up on the Sunny Coast....anything in particular you wanted to test out ???

www.moresurfboards.com

vlad's picture
vlad's picture
vlad Monday, 28 Feb 2011 at 1:26pm

No nothing in particular but will keep an eye out for ya next one - Cheers!

more's picture
more's picture
more Wednesday, 8 Jun 2011 at 7:23am

surfboard SWAP MEET on July 3 if anyones keen to sell, trade, swap, buy or just check out cool, new , old, retro, unique, or different surfboards...go to www.moresurfboards.com for all details and info....