Margies Pro

rail2rail's picture
rail2rail started the topic in Thursday, 18 Mar 2010 at 12:13am

Swellnet Crew, just thought I'd remind you lot that there's been a comp going down all week at Margies with some fairly solid waves and great surfing...oh but hang on - that's a little too far from the Goldie and NSW isn't it?
aspworldtour.com

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 18 Mar 2010 at 12:21am

Well yeah, it is a bit far from Sydney mate. It would cost us a lot of money to go there and cover it, and we wouldn't make any of that money back.

You've already been to the ASP site and read their press releases so why are you complaining?

rail2rail's picture
rail2rail's picture
rail2rail Friday, 19 Mar 2010 at 12:41am

Not asking you to come over and cover it. Being a national website, a photo here or two of what's happening outside of NSW and the Goldie would be nice. Okay, so you see my comments as a complaint...but mate, you're a bit precious aren't you? What, can't cop a bit of criticism? No worries Stu, stick to what you guys know best.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Friday, 19 Mar 2010 at 4:38am

^^ We will...cheers.

rail2rail's picture
rail2rail's picture
rail2rail Saturday, 20 Mar 2010 at 11:43am

For are seemingly intelligent bloke, you're quite a dill. There is no point in anyone from WA, Tassie, Vicco or SA (Except for the scmucks) logging into this site. Your attitude is a good reflection of what is so terribly wrong with this site. Yeah...okay, I'll piss off now...but jeez mate, you are a classic moron. Regards...