colour

alec's picture
alec started the topic in Wednesday, 7 Apr 2021 at 9:02pm

Hi, I don't know if I'm meant to post this here but let me know where to and I'll remove this :)

hopefully you all remember the feeling of doing uni surveys and hopefully this doesn't give you ptsd, but I was hoping that some people could help fill it out? all questions are optional so skip some if you can't be bothered. I'm writing about Mindful consumption: How can we encourage people to make, use, reuse, remake and recycle surfboards?, so hopefully you also find it interesting. Thanks :)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xG3Ihi ... u62iM/edit

alec's picture
alec's picture
alec Wednesday, 7 Apr 2021 at 9:02pm
alec wrote:
Hi, I don't know if I'm meant to post this here but let me know where to and I'll remove this :)

hopefully you all remember the feeling of doing uni surveys and hopefully this doesn't give you ptsd, but I was hoping that some people could help fill it out? all questions are optional so skip some if you can't be bothered. I'm writing about Mindful consumption: How can we encourage people to make, use, reuse, remake and recycle surfboards?, so hopefully you also find it interesting. Thanks :)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xG3IhiSc15C8GKtrFpU5y4RqoYmlTp_wqBeakRu...

Bob Sacamano's picture
Bob Sacamano's picture
Bob Sacamano Thursday, 8 Apr 2021 at 10:10am

Hi Alec. Done. As a former student who handed out some surveys I'm always happy to complete others. FYI - There's a few double barrelled questions in there towards the end which aren't a good idea for a survey though. Be interested to see some results. Good Luck!

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 8 Apr 2021 at 10:34am

Yep, same as Bob, wording on some questions wasn't as specific as it should be.

Take this one for instance:

It's possible to purchase machine-shaped boards that are unique. That's how most regional-level shapers work; cut them on the machine and finish them to the customers specs.

Anyway, survey done and good luck.