J.O.B. punches Ricardo Dos Santos

maddogmorley's picture
maddogmorley started the topic in Sunday, 11 Aug 2013 at 4:03pm

Saw Ricardo Dos Santos sporting a blood lip after JOB punched him in the face in the Chopes trials....apparently Ricardo then went from the lead to 3rd and is now knocked out.

Anyone heard anything further?

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Sunday, 11 Aug 2013 at 4:21pm

Nah, just a bunch of gibberish on Twitter so far.

maddogmorley's picture
maddogmorley's picture
maddogmorley Sunday, 11 Aug 2013 at 4:25pm

If that happened during the game in any other sport he would get a lengthy ban - can you get banned from an ASP event?

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Sunday, 11 Aug 2013 at 4:51pm

Yeah, surfers have been banned by the ASP before (most recent incident was Jeremy Flores and Sunny Garcia at the Breaka Burleigh Pro in 2011). Kinda funny though that it's JOB - remember him burning the ASP rulebook? He can't decide if he wants in or out of the ASP.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Sunday, 11 Aug 2013 at 5:31pm

Obrien punched him in the mouth and has now apologized for his actions, I was in the wrong Jamie said.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Sunday, 11 Aug 2013 at 6:33pm

Here's JOB's apology (via Instagram): http://instagram.com/p/c3TTOnHSE2/

maddogmorley's picture
maddogmorley's picture
maddogmorley Sunday, 11 Aug 2013 at 6:41pm

Gotta love Makua Rothman's response....

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Sunday, 11 Aug 2013 at 6:47pm

eddie rothman ........why did you only hit the pussy once Jamie

maddogmorley's picture
maddogmorley's picture
maddogmorley Sunday, 11 Aug 2013 at 6:51pm

Sounds like Ricardo might find getting a wave at Pipe a bit tricky in the future....

dahuinorthshore
Don't be sorry Bra @whoisjob He get what he deserve. He got a crack from you & now he gonna cry about it??? @ricardosantos90 Better you stay where you belong. Don't come to Pipe crying like a little bitch.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Sunday, 11 Aug 2013 at 6:55pm

Are the Rothman's hawaii's version of the bra boys? Meat-head thugs who should be locked up, seriously if makua wasn't eddies son I bet he would be getting flogged every winter over there.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Sunday, 11 Aug 2013 at 8:07pm

fast eddies last stand - in playboy is a good read a different side to eddie rothman.

sidthefish's picture
sidthefish's picture
sidthefish Sunday, 11 Aug 2013 at 8:35pm

goofyfoot,???

---Are the Rothman's hawaii's version of the bra boys?---

where you been ?

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Sunday, 11 Aug 2013 at 9:26pm

I know who they are Sid, I meant it sounds like they have a similar mentality. Pretty ironic that Eddie isn't even Hawaiian

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Sunday, 11 Aug 2013 at 11:43pm

Udo, great read.

Cheers.

Do you think that his bitterness sticks in his throat because deep down inside he still knows that he's a fucking Haole?

southey's picture
southey's picture
southey Monday, 12 Aug 2013 at 12:50am

Goofy ,

Best ya don't go there . I would of thought a MP boy would know of similar types ?!

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Monday, 12 Aug 2013 at 6:53am

Yeah I know who you mean Southy, there's people like that on every bit of coast. Just don't like seeing them glorified for being fuckwits basically.. I'm keen as to watch the pipe masters one day, ill just keep my opinions to myself over there!!

lopez's picture
lopez's picture
lopez Monday, 12 Aug 2013 at 11:18am

Fast Eddie got his nic name because he could steal a car in under 30 seconds.

He is Jewish and from Belfore which is near Hunting beach.

Strange how for being a Haole he runs the north shore even to the extent of punching and telling former Aussie world champ not to come back to the rock , ever.

roubydouby's picture
roubydouby's picture
roubydouby Monday, 12 Aug 2013 at 3:20pm

Anyone know what the altercation was about?

Shame someone didn't snot JOB. It may just be the way he is portrayed in the media but he seems pretty ripe for it. I've never seen much but respect from Dos Santos.

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Monday, 12 Aug 2013 at 3:47pm

JOB said to Dos, this is my wave!....
Dos said back, I'm deeper than you! Just ask your girlfriend.

maddogmorley's picture
maddogmorley's picture
maddogmorley Tuesday, 13 Aug 2013 at 3:08pm
udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 13 Aug 2013 at 3:37pm

nasty for sure...if jamies version is the real version dahuie versus brazil this winter on the north shore.

memlasurf's picture
memlasurf's picture
memlasurf Tuesday, 13 Aug 2013 at 4:13pm

Jamie seems OK to me from what I have seen and heard. Just a bit of a wild boy with a sense of humour. I am going with JOB on this one this whole Brazilian vs the world thing is a bit weird. Not sure where the national chip on the shoulder is coming from. I think everybody knows Fast Eddie and his cohorts are a bunch of overweight thugs. If anybody from another country carried on the way Sunny does when in Australia in Hawaii, they may not be alive. They seem to have this crazy macho bikie thing going on in their heads where they need to beat people up to prove their worth.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 13 Aug 2013 at 4:36pm

hey ricardo give ian cairns a call......he's got some advice for you .

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Tuesday, 13 Aug 2013 at 4:42pm

udo, Ian Cairns is a famous NZ big hitting cricketer, Thats funny as.
Big hitter with the famous Newbury no shouldered bat.

therealneil's picture
therealneil's picture
therealneil Tuesday, 13 Aug 2013 at 8:54pm

Wasn't that lance cairns welly?

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Wednesday, 14 Aug 2013 at 8:16am

Ooops, close.

Thats right.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 14 Aug 2013 at 8:24am

welly, ian kanga cairns ....bustin down the door movie.....Hawaiian blackshorts = da huie

staitey's picture
staitey's picture
staitey Wednesday, 14 Aug 2013 at 12:00pm

Glad that both blokes didn't get into the main event......sounds like they both need to pull their heads in. Good luck to Dos Santos getting the 'Wave of the Winter' this year, he'd be lucky to get a wave at Pipe.

I must say though I've heard more than the one account of JOB being a tool around the world at various breaks......someone I know reckons he'd drop in on everyone and anyone at Nias when they were there.