Turnbull rolls over "again" to the ultra right

floyd's picture
floyd started the topic in Monday, 10 Feb 2014 at 7:21pm

No-one got anything to say about the loss of the car industry under a government and high viz Tony that promised to create 1,000,000 jobs?

Slumber away ........

tonybarber's picture
tonybarber's picture
tonybarber Saturday, 6 Jun 2015 at 10:12am

@yorkssurf…at first view, yep this looked a bit crazy to vote down your own bill but as you know the Senate is where there blocks are. This bill seems to be a popular one for many businesses and because the Senate was not sitting, I suspect LNP were trying to get more milage out of it. Labor were simply just cutting off that opportunity. The bill is passed as you may know.

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Saturday, 6 Jun 2015 at 3:28pm

'Uplift wrote "Fuck, thats what I was just thinking about you dawg!"
Well, pin head, there aint no prize for coming second.... Now off you go and surf a break named by a whitefella about the slaughter of blackfellas.....'

Now, now, now, dawg, no need to sulk and drop the lip, or list, lip, list, lip, list, ah well same thing in the end! I did surf that break on the top of ya list/lip dawg, day after day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day, after day (did I say day), for years, and years, and years, and years, and years, and years, and years, and years, and years, and years (did I say years), wave, after wave, after wave, after wave, after wave, after wave, after wave, after wave, after wave, after wave, after wave (did I say wave). I carried the balls, the (swill)nuts for ya dawg! Got ya well and trrullllyyyyy covered maaayyyttte! Never did see the use of lists/lip droppin... come to think of it, never did evo see you either... but eh, each to their own! Here's one, I know ya'd love to see again, not a list, someone took, I was a bit younger than you I must admit, mid fifties.

Its all about where you've been dawg, not lists mind ya... tracks! You don't get that, if ya too busy listin' (not to be confused with liftin').

Never was for you dawg, not for fashion lista's, blacks, never will be dawg, trust me, it aint fucking chis, not for ya if ya shit yourself at chis! Remember killer... from chis! Team sunsilk too!

But, as I've said, I will, I vowed to protect that other legend... to the end... not all of 'em though! There's been a few too!

But, having said that, you a bad boy mofucka swillnutter now dawgy, one of the baddest too! Damn! So, list or no list, you did surf blacks, you did take it on, already did it eh! You worked it out real quick too! Nice and easy on the shoulder (how are ya mighty shoulders), set ya line, barrel... yeh, just like ya thought, no biggy, one of them myths! Killed it! Swillnuttin, just nuttin' to you! And up there on the cliff, as ya swung the axe, as ya decked a coupla big tatted up kiwis, ya stood back to back with the other swillnutters, blowjabber to the left, all bad mofucka... a 'eavy bag reflex jabbing cunts left right and centre, before losin' control and crackin' an a mashin' scones! Not far away, in a cloud of limestone dust, swillnutter broke back chicken soufl'e doing all ya risk/reward calcs for yas, with yas all knowin' even if he did go out he'd just charge too fuckin hard aye mmmaaaayyyttteee!!! Or else end up on the rocks with one of the carls (wink wink, that's not the kid)!!! Lurv!!! And then, through the rippin, shreddin, swinging, mashin and scone crackin action, the calcs, the 'too hard chargin'... a faint cry, perhaps even a squeal... a squwark rang out... from way way, way, way out in the bay... washed through inta the bay. And it was swillnuttin Reverend Bwuteuseless Cole, justa preachin the gospel!!! Spreading the wordy!!!

Yeh , you dun it already swillnutter dawg! Was just nuttin! The drool soaked, torn, scratched, spat on, cursed, chewed, bloody, crumpled, stinkin', rotten' blacks list can finally be chucked away. Done deal! Never did see the use of lists... never did see ya there either... just sayin'!

And that massacre wasn't at blacks dawg. Your education in Traditional Indigenous Australian, in Indigenous Australian affairs is lacking dawg. Deal with that, or just list it, and swillnut the fucker!

On this auspicious occasion, the queen's bash so to speak, seems like a good time for some references eh dawg! Why not, ya never know if ya never go!!!

Fuck the lists, aye dawg!!! Gooooooo dawg, goooooo son!!! Taint nuttin' dawg... you bad boy swillnutter you! Aye, ows about puttin up a shot of ya list...s dawgy!!!

Am I in the right thread? On the birthdee bash day? Blowjab? Yeh, sadly I am. Its about tone, and surfees. He got rabs, did abs, no problemo! Got him trussed up, bowing, rollin over and performing tricks for the kids like a lil bunny! Worse than even garro! Never in doubt though. A real pro surfee! Just like that other surfee abs now, can barely tell em apart... r/abs!

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Saturday, 6 Jun 2015 at 6:28pm

That video of the puppy and the muscleman really did your head in didn't it, lift? Everyone laughed when you went off and sulked for 3 months.... But its good you're back, posting the same photo's, the same letters of appreciation....
I'd just like to know, why do qlders name surf breaks with indigenous reference - kirra, duranbah, coolum, mudjimba, currumbin......And why do you guys name breaks like blackfellows, and chinamans..... Are there other breaks over there like "currymunchers" and "Dago's"?

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Saturday, 6 Jun 2015 at 6:31pm

Just another slab...... Even a clown can surf it.....

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Saturday, 6 Jun 2015 at 6:49pm

All sounds great dawg, except you blabbed about the list! Fuckin lists eh! And ya blabbed about the top of that bloodied list! Blacks!

'Even a clown can surf it'

Wait a minute, are you now sayin' that you are less than evo a clown! Way to man up! Thats a start!

Plenty all wanna surf surf it, pick their days, waves, buy a ski, claim it, cross it off the 'list' (that fuckn, stinkin #### of a ####ing list!) and hightail on out!

You are better than that though dawg, a stayer, take the slobs, gooooooooo sooooonnnn!!!!

Ps, you could always just buy a bottle of white out dawg... for ya list ((that fuckn, stinkin #### of a ####ing list!) Or just keep orn swillnuttin!

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Saturday, 6 Jun 2015 at 7:21pm

Pin head, when I see you contribute in the swell forecast pages ( I mean considering Swellnet's main function is a swell forecasting site and these forums are just a laugh for flat spells), I will choke on a coffin bay oyster....
Until then, my insecure big chump, you are nothing more than a forum junkie lol

yorkessurfer's picture
yorkessurfer's picture
yorkessurfer Saturday, 6 Jun 2015 at 7:26pm

Alright knuckleheads lets get this back on topic. Dunno when this was taken but it looks like Absy's still punchin walls.....

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Saturday, 6 Jun 2015 at 8:09pm

Oh no!!! Please no! Double oohhh no!!! First, the dawgs piked the list, claimin' just being a caller! Course you can call em dawg, so much practice, always carefully picking/dodging the real spots, picking/dodging the swell. Finding them little 'out of the way' 1 - 2 footers in tassie, dodgin' the real stuff. Jump in with the other guys, ya mates you posted about, they head over here to take it on! No excuse for taking that list 'orn then dawg (fuckin stinkin fuckin list, why, why... what was ya thinking dawg?!!!) Goooooo ssssooooonnnnn... gooooooo the farkin list dawwwwgggg.

But we all know you won't go will ya dawg. You'll swillnut the fucker but!!!! Damn!!!

And tone/abs... poor bloody r/abs eh! That explains his public grovelling! Tones owned bunny! Oh noooo!!!! Bloody surfees!

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Saturday, 6 Jun 2015 at 8:12pm

OOOOOOHHHHHH FFFFFAAAAARRRRRKKKIINNNNGGG NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Blowjabber's fuckin tone!!!! NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... surfing's fucking doomed... fuckin' surfees!!!!

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Sunday, 7 Jun 2015 at 10:59am

Ran into Joe Hockey during a surf check yesterday arv. Felt a bit creepy shooting a clearly relaxed Joe papparazzo-style out the window but got over it pretty quick.

1_45.jpg

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 7 Jun 2015 at 11:03am

How good is Australia when our 2IC can just stroll around the streets on a whim without requiring a security detail ?

In thongs and boardies no less.

Good waves Stu ?

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Sunday, 7 Jun 2015 at 11:16am

Not at that beach, banks aren't great there at the moment, but had a real fun sesh the next beach down the coast. Surfed the last half hour by myself in zippering 2'-3' rights, no wind.

Also, had a great session at the next reef north the other week (think you know it? long walk down). Craig and Mick Free can vouch for that one.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Sunday, 7 Jun 2015 at 11:40am

The spiritual home of the Predator ?

Beautiful joint.

Had some great days down there. Very dreamy after a couple of hot ones in that soft winter light with zero crowds. Soak up the sun lazing on the lawn in front of the shack or maybe a belt of totem tennis between sessions after munching on a couple of crayfish sandwiches.

Classic slice of coast from what I remember .

Has it changed much ?

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Sunday, 7 Jun 2015 at 11:51am

That's the place. Not sure about lunging a hot one before the walk up the hill. Beers are OK, done that. Very little has changed down there; surfboards have a few more fins, the bush buds are stronger, and VB has a new label. That's all.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Sunday, 7 Jun 2015 at 4:23pm

It doesn't happen very often but you guys are making me homesick:)

Yes, how good is Australia, sometimes I forget.

braudulio's picture
braudulio's picture
braudulio Tuesday, 9 Jun 2015 at 4:06pm

"get a good job that pays good money"

And there ya go, guess that's why he's the Treasurer or whatever he is. Wonder if he thought that one up while wandering around the ... coast?

Fuck me, why didn't I think of that!!??

tonybarber's picture
tonybarber's picture
tonybarber Tuesday, 9 Jun 2015 at 5:21pm

@braud…I think he said 'If you have a good job then you can borrow'. Question is really - 'How are people able to borrow if prices are so high ?' Apparently, there is not an excess of properties for rent (in Sydney at least). The high prices are in Melbourne and Sydney - so why not elsewhere. The Reserve Bank does not seem to think is a problem - otherwise we would rates rise. I am guessing that there is a lot of foreign money being 'parked' in property (not even rented out) instead of deposits or shares.

tim foilat's picture
tim foilat's picture
tim foilat Tuesday, 9 Jun 2015 at 5:30pm

No need to confuse things TB, "How are people able to borrow if prices are so high?", according to hockey you just, "get a good job that pays good money." Its a simple genius, an elegant solution to a seemingly difficult problem.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Tuesday, 9 Jun 2015 at 6:01pm

Good ole Joe, says something stupid to get the news that our nursing graduates can't get jobs because of 457 visa holding nurses being hired (illegally) across the country. Perhaps our nursing graduates can go and work in real estate .... Pathetic really.

braudulio's picture
braudulio's picture
braudulio Tuesday, 9 Jun 2015 at 7:43pm

No @tonybarber he said "get a good job that pays good money"

As tim follat points out "simple" genius!

But the bit I enjoyed the most was "...have security in relation to that job..." hah hah hah, nearly pissed in me pants. seriously the kid's got comic potential if nothing else! but we've already seen glimpses of it in the past so should be no surprise I guess.

floyd, sadly you're probably right.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 10 Jun 2015 at 7:49pm

did anyone watch the 7.30 report -Seems Labour and Liberal both have a Chinese chum who dosent mind making huge political donations.

tim foilat's picture
tim foilat's picture
tim foilat Wednesday, 10 Jun 2015 at 9:18pm

Yeah Udo, crazy story, crazy amount a of money being thrown around. It always strikes me odd that there must be a huge portion of the electorate that just disassociates or must consider it as acceptable or that nothing can be done.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Wednesday, 10 Jun 2015 at 9:32pm
udo wrote:

did anyone watch the 7.30 report -Seems Labour and Liberal both have a Chinese chum who dosent mind making huge political donations.

Yeah I saw it and what made me pay attention is how both political parties can get around NSW State laws banning property developer donations by simply paying them (the donations) to the federal offices. This is what Arthur Sinodinos had no memory or knowledge of when before ICAC a few months ago even though he was State Treasurer of the party at the time.

I have banged my head against a brick wall way too much here about lobbyist and how they corrupt democracy, one or two of you might give a toss, but its a fundamental truth in any so-called democratic system of government these days. All governments are corrupted (plus or minus) by lobbyists and their cash.

Ok, over to you now Tonybarber to defend lobbyists as you normally do.

tonybarber's picture
tonybarber's picture
tonybarber Thursday, 11 Jun 2015 at 9:27am

The ACTU is a lobby group - they represent U.S. workers.

tonybarber's picture
tonybarber's picture
tonybarber Thursday, 11 Jun 2015 at 9:29am

...correction (web site decided) change U.S to us.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Thursday, 11 Jun 2015 at 10:06am
tonybarber wrote:

...correction (web site decided) change U.S to us.

I'll see your ACTU and raise you a Minerals Council of Australia & the IPA.

Question for you TB, when was the last time a ACTU representative met with any government minister in private to lobby on behalf of a multinational rent seeking tax dodging company/ies like the Minerals Council and IPA do on a weekly basis?

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Friday, 12 Jun 2015 at 5:44pm
uplift wrote:

Oh no!!! Please no! Double oohhh no!!! First, the dawgs piked the list, claimin' just being a caller! Course you can call em dawg, so much practice, always carefully picking/dodging the real spots, picking/dodging the swell. Finding them little 'out of the way' 1 - 2 footers in tassie, dodgin' the real stuff. Jump in with the other guys, ya mates you posted about, they head over here to take it on! No excuse for taking that list 'orn then dawg (fuckin stinkin fuckin list, why, why... what was ya thinking dawg?!!!) Goooooo ssssooooonnnnn... gooooooo the farkin list dawwwwgggg.

But we all know you won't go will ya dawg. You'll swillnut the fucker but!!!! Damn!!!

And tone/abs... poor bloody r/abs eh! That explains his public grovelling! Tones owned bunny! Oh noooo!!!! Bloody surfees!

Hahaha... You continually post this photo of yourself trimming the shoulder of a 6 foot wave on a pointy nose mini mal (easy to catch them bombs maaaaaate!!!!) to prove what??? That your head is unnaturally big for your body?
Hehehe..... I've surfed bigger stuff than you could handle on a shortboard.... Stick to riding the 8 foot boards in surf that only requires a 6'6, mate.....
Btw.... I love lists ;)

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Friday, 12 Jun 2015 at 5:46pm

So abbott is paying the smugglers..... Cool.... Bribes and brown paper bags on the high seas..... Gotta love what this country has become....

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/jun/12/tony-abbott-refuse...

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Friday, 12 Jun 2015 at 8:22pm

Are you surprised sheepy?

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Friday, 12 Jun 2015 at 8:38pm

Takes it to a whole new level, floyd..... I am surprised... More so at my fellow Australians.....

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Saturday, 13 Jun 2015 at 6:40am

Nothing surprises me about this government and yes they are taking it to a whole new level.

Your comment about your fellow Australians, lets see how they vote at the next election; by any reasonable standard they should vote Abbott out big time but I suspect most of the brain dead zombies out there don't see a problem.

This is what you can get away with when you have a favourable press on your side and they say Murdoch doesn't have influence.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Saturday, 13 Jun 2015 at 8:08am

But Shorten is a union hack, floyd... he and Labor have their own issues to deal with.... I've said it before.... This is the most depressing time in Australian political history.... It's like choosing between a shit sandwich and a turdburger...

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 13 Jun 2015 at 8:23am

is it so bad what they did?

just playing the local game to get a result. 'by hook or by crook" doing "whatever it takes to clean up labor 's mess".

they are just doing what their american mates have done across the middle east, handing out wads of cash to win favour and influence.

abbott and co. proudly do whatever it takes to get results.

they're just distributing a bit of wealth, because australia has too much money, we can throw it around in poor countries to get what we want. geez redistributing wealth is labor policy anyway.

grocer's picture
grocer's picture
grocer Saturday, 13 Jun 2015 at 10:17am

Floyd, I think your man Bill's in a spot of bother.

Mr Shortens improvement of workers conditions meant a cleaner would be paid $18.15 an hour instead of the $50.17 they were entitled to under a new award.
The cleaning company paid a untoward $25000 side deal to Shortens AWU to make sure no union members arced up about their dreadfull conditions.

Labor looking after the working class

tonybarber's picture
tonybarber's picture
tonybarber Saturday, 13 Jun 2015 at 10:17am

Yep...we are between a shit sandwich and a turd burger. But regardless, lives have been saved. We need to accept the Indo authorities are not helping.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Saturday, 13 Jun 2015 at 10:41am
grocer wrote:

Floyd, I think your man Bill's in a spot of bother.

Mr Shortens improvement of workers conditions meant a cleaner would be paid $18.15 an hour instead of the $50.17 they were entitled to under a new award.
The cleaning company paid a untoward $25000 side deal to Shortens AWU to make sure no union members arced up about their dreadfull conditions.

Labor looking after the working class

Oh g'day grocer, up for some air from under that rock? Thought you would come out swinging on shorten and unions; well this politically inspired royal commission really found the dirt on Gillard (not) despite the howls of guilty from the idiot press and you're running on shorten now. Lets just call him guilty, nothing like getting the truth in the way of a good story.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Saturday, 13 Jun 2015 at 11:34am
Sheepdog wrote:

But Shorten is a union hack, floyd... he and Labor have their own issues to deal with.... I've said it before.... This is the most depressing time in Australian political history.... It's like choosing between a shit sandwich and a turdburger...

What rag you been reading down in Tassie sheepy? Yes shorten was in a union position and yes he hasn't set the world on fire with policy announcements but name one opposition leader in the last 25 years that has set out a full policy agenda this far out from an election sheepy? You are falling for the neocons attack line of "show us your policies", something they never ever did. In the next 6 -12 months shorten does need to set in out in full detail, be prepared for the neo-con attacks.

Ill add sheepy, we all know what Abbott and his neocons are against - refugees, climate change action, the RET, wind farms, and any intervention in the economy that doesn't support old world industries and interest groups (e.g coal) so name five (5) positive things/policies abbott and his sycophantic vote grasping neocons actually stand for. Just five, should be easy given he has been in power 18 months!

Yet you and others ask Shorten to produce policies as if he is letting the country down.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Saturday, 13 Jun 2015 at 10:46am
sypkan wrote:
is it so bad what they did?

YES

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Saturday, 13 Jun 2015 at 12:43pm

Tony Barber, you write "But regardless, lives have been saved"
No they haven't, mate.... With the greatest respect, that is absolute bullshit coalition spin.... We'll just put aside the fact that the coalition and it's supporters are hiding behind the "lives have been saved skirt" for one moment... They couldn't give a fuck... Votes mate.... But back on topic......... These "lives" you speak of simply jump on another boat, and drown going to malaysia, or end up in a thai death camp, or stay in Afghanistan and end up murdered by the taliban, or get blown to bits by a car bomb..... This policy just shifts the deaths to "somewhere else"..... Let's be real mate......

Grocer.... Since when have you cared about cleaners? Laughable...

Sypkan..... You are joking right? That was satire, wasn't it????

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Saturday, 13 Jun 2015 at 12:48pm

Floyd, I'm not falling for anything..... Shorten is a hack..... Blood of two PMs on his knife..... The Labor party stand for nothing.... They supported the coalition in silencing doctors on Xmas Is.... Metadata... Silent on mission creep....They are currently the "we can be cunts too" party......
I wish Shorten would vanish, and Tony Bourke or Mark Dreyfus or even Albo would take over.....

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Saturday, 13 Jun 2015 at 1:10pm
Sheepdog wrote:

Floyd, I'm not falling for anything..... Shorten is a hack..... Blood of two PMs on his knife..... The Labor party stand for nothing.... They supported the coalition in silencing doctors on Xmas Is.... Metadata... Silent on mission creep....They are currently the "we can be cunts too" party......
I wish Shorten would vanish, and Tony Bourke or Mark Dreyfus or even Albo would take over.....

Paul Howes?

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 13 Jun 2015 at 2:51pm
Sheepdog wrote:

So abbott is paying the smugglers..... Cool.... Bribes and brown paper bags on the high seas..... Gotta love what this country has become....

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/jun/12/tony-abbott-refuse...

Good time to be a people smuggler.

1. Get paid to take them to Australia.
2. Get halfway and they get another payment to go back to Indonesia.
3. Either keep all the money payed at first stage or give a little back but you can guarantee people smugglers come out way ahead.
4. Still got the same people wanting to get to Australia possibly willing to pay more to try again.

It doesn't take a genius to work out that paying people smugglers to go back to Indonesia is only going to encourage more to depart rather than discourage them, who said you can't have your cake and eat it too!.

evosurfer's picture
evosurfer's picture
evosurfer Saturday, 13 Jun 2015 at 3:36pm

Imo paying them to return is far far by miles cheaper then risking them landing here and then paying out ridicules money to keep them. At the end of the day they would be a burden on us and we be paying for them until they die. Maybe keep a couple of smugglers as a deterrent. Or we could just blow them out of the water that would work that's what we have a defence force for anyway to stop intruders.
No Smart economics is what it is im all for it. Didn't ever think I would go good work Abbott.

evosurfer's picture
evosurfer's picture
evosurfer Saturday, 13 Jun 2015 at 3:36pm

Imo paying them to return is far far by miles cheaper then risking them landing here and then paying out ridicules money to keep them. At the end of the day they would be a burden on us and we be paying for them until they die. Maybe keep a couple of smugglers as a deterrent. Or we could just blow them out of the water that would work that's what we have a defence force for anyway to stop intruders.
No Smart economics is what it is im all for it. Didn't ever think I would go good work Abbott.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Saturday, 13 Jun 2015 at 3:52pm

Sorry, Evo.... I just can't agree with you on this one..... 5k per smuggler it starts off as..... Next there will be not 3 smugglers on board but 4, then 5..... Then they won't turn back unless the customs officer ups it to 6k, then 7k...... Dirty foul business, this..... All a man has is his principles..... A government is no different...
Re' blow them out of the water...... Not the best joke..... It was a joke, aye???? ;)

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Saturday, 13 Jun 2015 at 3:53pm

Floyd.... "Paul Howes"...... Another union man???? Really????
No......

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 13 Jun 2015 at 4:22pm

you saw through me sheepdog, yep just stirring.

yes floyd it is that bad, but its not suprising. whats surprising is the sloppiness, or desperation that made oz officials negotiate with little men. did they really think this wouldnt get out eventually? the arrogance and / or incimpetence of this government is alarming.

i hope the shorten stuff is true, it could be the get out jail card excuse labor need to get rid of the most uninspiring leader of all time. i thought labor would have had no chance at all at the next election. but abbott and co. are so messrd up labor could have a chance... without shorten. even when he had something to say with his gay marriage revelation (beought on by the irish of all people, geez he may as well look ro pakistan for inspiration), even with an agenda, an idea, a suggestion, i switch off after the third word leaves his mouth... a very boring man

but it really comes down to the whole party, yeh its too early in the political cycle for serious policy releases, but its not too early to try and build seriously lacking confidence. confidence deztroyed through years of incompetence, it takes tume to recover. to recover with goodness and hope, not abbotts ugliness.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Saturday, 13 Jun 2015 at 4:41pm
Sheepdog wrote:

Floyd.... "Paul Howes"...... Another union man???? Really????
No......

Currently a director at KMPG sheepy

Lets see the last 2 non-union men the ALP had as leaders were Latham & Rudd .... you want a 3rd? .....Really????? No

Oh those big bad unions made up of mum and dad working class people ..... geeezzz in the 50s and 60s it was the Commies the conservatives were scared off.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 13 Jun 2015 at 5:06pm

i'll take latham anyday...if he could tone down his bully boy act.

at least he has the balls to tell it how it is. something seriously lacking in modern politics

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Saturday, 13 Jun 2015 at 5:07pm

i'll take latham anyday...if he could tone down his bully boy act.

at least he has the balls to tell it how it is. something seriously lacking in modern politics