Stop killing our women...

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog started the topic in Sunday, 13 Sep 2015 at 12:13pm

davetherave's picture
davetherave's picture
davetherave Tuesday, 15 Sep 2015 at 8:42am

treat others how u would like to be treated, why? because all others are connected to u-as all is life-one life- one interconnected collection of individuals having their own experiences surrounded and supported by life.
hence, u mistreat another- u mistreat yourself, u disrespect another, u disrespect yourself.
hence karma- the energy/ words/actions u transmit, u will receive as there is only one life-yes it may take time to get back to u and yes it may come in a different manner- but rest assured, u will experience what u have caused another to experience.
learning this is the only answer to stop dv- all violence in fact
let it be known, let it be in everyones thinking, if i hurt this person intentionally, i am going to be hurting myself.
not just a jesus seqway(sp)- but a fact of the one life.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Tuesday, 15 Sep 2015 at 10:10am

Here's one for you dave .......... "Its by the deep and hidden currents that all oceans are made one".

davetherave's picture
davetherave's picture
davetherave Tuesday, 15 Sep 2015 at 10:43am

yeah mate, thats a good one, until humanity realises that throwing garbage goes into the deep current eventually washes back to their own shores, no real respect and tolerance can be achieved sustainably.
because people will have to stop and think, "gee, do i really want to hurt myself here?"

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Tuesday, 15 Sep 2015 at 10:46am

love that notion of connectedness ... a lifetime of thought right there

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Tuesday, 15 Sep 2015 at 11:17am

All well and good, Dave... But we've had 60 000 years for an "awakening".... It wont happen in our lifetime.... Sad but true... But the more we talk, the more it's put out there like yo are trying to do, the more chance maybe for the following generations.....In the meantime, if one knows a bloke that can get heavyhanded with women, if he's "a mate", then jump on it.... Jump on it like people now jump on discrimination... It all starts with what one can do now... Practical steps...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 15 Sep 2015 at 7:40pm

I once crash tackled a piece of shit at Sydney airport after he slapped a woman to the ground.

She was arriving on the same flight as myself and was greeted by this fuckwit yelling " Slut ! Slut ! Slut !"

This girl looked absolutely terrified, I started walking over to confront him when he ripped her burka/ hijab off and slapped the fuck out of her.

I covered the last few steps at a bolt and shouldered the bastard in the back , hearing a satisfying expellation of air as I'd winded him. It was obviously the girl's dad, and she was screaming - whether fear for him or herself I'm not sure, but before it could go any further a couple of Federal Police were there and pulling me off the guy.

They didn't even question me, just basically said " well take it from here, see you later " and that was it.

There was coppers everywhere as I was leaving and the chick was still bawling.

Thing is , I had to pass a dozen people to get to this wanker, none of whom made any attempt to stop him.

Not to mention the other 100 people that just stared from a few feet away.

davetherave's picture
davetherave's picture
davetherave Tuesday, 15 Sep 2015 at 7:58pm

sd, i wont be giving up on humanity, but until we understand whats going on- it wont change, dv has to stop, but so does all violence.
the electromagnetic biosphere is just a feedback loop.
if u or me gets pissed off-unloving frequency
booing adam goodes-unloving frequency
dv-unloving frequency
dropping bombs-unloving frequency
being nasty on net forums-unloving frequency
well, u get my point
all of us are responsible for the world we have co-created
if we can be so good at unloving, it's polar opposite is also true
we can be good at loving
it all starts with ourselves
go a day without cussing, thank everything
can u do it, r u willing to do it
and so the world was remade by those given dominion.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Tuesday, 15 Sep 2015 at 8:35pm

Dave, sending 528Hz of pure love your way.

PS And thankyou for being you;) You have a great day tomorrow sunshine.

prothero's picture
prothero's picture
prothero Tuesday, 15 Sep 2015 at 10:51pm
davetherave wrote:

sd, i wont be giving up on humanity, but until we understand whats going on- it wont change, dv has to stop, but so does all violence.
the electromagnetic biosphere is just a feedback loop.
if u or me gets pissed off-unloving frequency
booing adam goodes-unloving frequency
dv-unloving frequency
dropping bombs-unloving frequency
being nasty on net forums-unloving frequency
well, u get my point
all of us are responsible for the world we have co-created
if we can be so good at unloving, it's polar opposite is also true
we can be good at loving
it all starts with ourselves
go a day without cussing, thank everything
can u do it, r u willing to do it
and so the world was remade by those given dominion.

........' a day with out cussing' fucking hell thats a bit harsh,,,,,,.....youre right Dave,,,,,,,cultivate positivity and the negative shit has difficulty sticking to you.

davetherave's picture
davetherave's picture
davetherave Wednesday, 16 Sep 2015 at 8:17am

thanks prothero
see the perfection in the imperfection,
it can be difficult not to get the shits with what shows up in our lives
but what u dont like can help you choose and focus on what u do like
so thank what u dont like, to remind u of what u do like
i like, fuck what do i like???? ha ha-enlightenment=being light hearted

davetherave's picture
davetherave's picture
davetherave Wednesday, 16 Sep 2015 at 8:24am
zenagain wrote:

Dave, sending 528Hz of pure love your way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-eIDoFtI30

PS And thankyou for being you;) You have a great day tomorrow sunshine.

thanks zen
whats the frequency kenneth
yeah, i thought the sun did shine out my arse, but that was poo poo
the boys will be thinking, 528 hz, what the fuck is zen on about???
solfeggio, just an imagination creation
all life is vibration
sending u some beach boy classic zen
bet u r singing it already
wheres my ear plugs????? lol

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Wednesday, 16 Sep 2015 at 8:44am

As long as it's not 'Kokomo' Dave. That song makes me really angry:)

dellabeach's picture
dellabeach's picture
dellabeach Wednesday, 16 Sep 2015 at 12:17pm

I agree with sharkman about the prevalence of violence in our culture.
Where do these violent men come from, do they appear out of the ether? I believe they are created in average homes all around Australia.
In Australia, corporal punishment of children in the home is currently legal, provided it is "reasonable".
Children are taught that physical violence is a legitimate technique for correcting a loved one's behaviour or to punish them for a perceived misconduct.
Women are the main care givers in our society.
Western Australian figures shed light on who is likely to abuse children in families and are in line with overseas findings. The data show there were 1505 substantiations of child abuse in WA during the period 2007-8. Natural parents were responsible for 37% of total cases. Of these, mothers are identified as the perpetrator of neglect and abuse in a total of 73% of verified cases.
http://australianmensrights.com/Domestic_Violence_Statistics-Child_Abuse...

Each year, an average of 27 Australian children die at the hands of their parents.
The research showed women were almost as likely as men to commit filicide, with fathers responsible for the deaths of 140 children and women 127 children, over that 11-year period. [The remainder were killed by both parents.]
http://www.smh.com.au/national/seeking-to-understand-the-inexplicable-20...

When you combine our society's acceptance of violence, boys traumatised by females as they're growing up and the failure of some women to recognise the warning flags when entering into relationships with these men, you end up with our current statistics.

Do we concentrate our efforts on repairing the end result or do we strive to prevent the causes?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 16 Sep 2015 at 12:38pm

we strive to prevent the causes

just be careful how you word it

dellabeach's picture
dellabeach's picture
dellabeach Wednesday, 16 Sep 2015 at 2:17pm

Is 1984 here already?

dellabeach's picture
dellabeach's picture
dellabeach Tuesday, 22 Sep 2015 at 3:09pm

Intelligent opinions are based on facts. I found this site to be very informative on the subject.

"WhiteRibbon.org, owned by domestic violence pioneer Erin Pizzey, is dedicated to shedding light on the realities of domestic violence and the grievous harm it visits on its direct victims, in particular on children who grow up in homes where violence is normalized and role-modeled as a normal coping mechanism for dealing with stress and conflict.

We are concerned by the current fad to define the problem of domestic violence in terms of gender. As the scientific evidence, presented to you on this site by the world’s leading experts in domestic violence, shows with complete clarity, violence in the home is not a gendered problem. It is a learned behavior by both sexes in dysfunctional, violent families that is also complicated by alcohol and substance abuse, poverty, lack of education, and a variety of other factors with no relationship at all to gender.

Our mission is to help individuals in the domestic violence industry to abandon the ineffectual and misleading worldview that violence is, generally speaking, a problem visited on women by men.

Our intent is to help social service agencies understand that ignoring half the victims and half the perpetrators of domestic violence, and the children affected by it, will only result in a society that produces more family violence.

We will be making the case for positive change in the way we view and assist violent families by relying on the most erudite and informed experts on domestic violence alive today."

http://whiteribbon.org/

davetherave's picture
davetherave's picture
davetherave Monday, 28 Sep 2015 at 4:55am

it all begins in education at school level- respect has to be a core value discussed each work to instill the children- the adults of tomorrow- that violence does not work- they also need to understand conflict resolution, so when they get older they can work out problems amicably or not be afraid to go to mediation to get assistance to help their relationship blossom.
domestic violence does work both ways, unfortunately men use physical violence whereas woman use emotional manipulation.
if this issue has to be dealt with by Mr Turnbull and co, unless they attack the ALCOHOL problem that is the fire that lights alot of these domestic violence problems, it will be a half hearted process.
Australians are abusing alcohol and it brings for the ugliness of some peoples psyche.
but of course alcohol gives the govt lots of tax dollars, bur some say ICE is a problem, as it is, but alcohol is the disease that offers one thing but mainly delivers another- it is the false prophet that promises so much but always asks you pay a price alcohol and violence go hand ii hand most times and it's time we admitted the abuse of alcohol is closely linked to the abuse of our people.

Smurfburger's picture
Smurfburger's picture
Smurfburger Monday, 28 Sep 2015 at 10:39am

and then there is this petroleum-c*nted, victim blaming cretin - a better woman-hater than any just about any male you'd care to offer up...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/opinion/miranda-devine-demonising-...

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Monday, 28 Sep 2015 at 6:20pm
Smurfburger wrote:

and then there is this petroleum-c*nted, victim blaming cretin - a better woman-hater than any just about any male you'd care to offer up...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/opinion/miranda-devine-demonising-...

That's a bit rough, smurf..
You've got it totally wrong about Mizzz Devine... She doesn't hate women....She hates poor people... They are the root cause of all evil...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Monday, 28 Sep 2015 at 8:39pm

I just read that link fellas and can't see your problem with it.

Are you contradicting the facts she presented ?

1 in 4 men thinking it's OK to beat their missus after a few drinks is an outright crock of shit.

Unless I'm hanging with a much better crowd than the rest of you.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Monday, 28 Sep 2015 at 8:58pm

"Compare those rates to the affluent areas of Sydney; Kuringai has the lowest domestic violence in NSW with 66.1 crimes per 100,000, followed by Hunters Hill, Lane Cove, Hornsby, Manly, Willoughby, and so on.

It’s clear. Welfare traps create the conditions for domestic violence."......................

Absolute Garbage..... Before welfare even existed , in the 1940s, 1950s, 1960s, it was commonplace for a man of any "class" to give his wife a backhander... Churches even accepted it as a way of disciplining wives who do not love and "obey"......
It's pure elitist bullshit, with many from the extreme right over the past few days using domestic violence as a tool to attack the under class.... It's actually disgraceful...
Domestic violence is rife in middle to upper class families... It just doesn't get reported as much... Lots of money is involved.. I've seen it with my own eyes.... Money and manipulation... Incredible mental abuse too... Extremely wealthy men are often extremely intelligent, and use totally different tactics to a drunk punch happy brick layer...... Often hush money and lawyers are involved without police.....
So it's just crap....... She has some ok points, but the underlying message is crap...

prothero's picture
prothero's picture
prothero Monday, 28 Sep 2015 at 9:31pm

alcohol and ice would have to facility this blight on our communities, but the use is not going to stop. Education is so important , and not the 'alcohol is bad and ice is evil education'. .......One of my mates said him and his missus have a pact not to argue when they have had a few drinks. Me , I dont drink during the day ( id rather go surfing). maybe not drink before midday , never on an empty stomach, Dont mix your drugs.......Say Chris Brown cant come to Australia cos he beats women. However some cultures do say its ok to give the missus a backhander,, especially when she gets a bit lippy. If those cultures feel that they are being screwed by the Anglo/Aussies they probaly wont be receptive to our 'education'.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Monday, 28 Sep 2015 at 9:44pm

"However some cultures do say its ok to give the missus a backhander,, especially when she gets a bit lippy"....
That's our culture, bro..... it's only publicly things have changed over the past 20 years, but the "give the missus a backhander" spectre lives on... "Old man comes home from the TAB, full of a few pilseners, dinners not on the table... WHACK.... ..................... Or the woman looks at a mate the wrong way at the pub, all hell breaks loose when they get home.... it's not someone else "culture"... It's not that class of folk "lower down".... Amazing how so many are pointing at "other" groups... Its all of us... Society as a whole...

Wharfjunkie's picture
Wharfjunkie's picture
Wharfjunkie Monday, 28 Sep 2015 at 9:52pm

Booze and Ice exacerbate something thats all ready there. One way to stop the cycle of women bashers is Women need to leave the situation to prevent exposure to offspring. Men who feel the urge to lash out need to seek counselling and those blokes who know it is happening need to step in to put an end to it.

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Monday, 28 Sep 2015 at 11:11pm

Women kill our Men.
FTW?

Smurfburger's picture
Smurfburger's picture
Smurfburger Tuesday, 29 Sep 2015 at 11:25am

"If you want to break the cycle of violence, end the welfare incentive for unsuitable women to keep having children to a string of feckless men."

this little gem concisely nails the extremity of her consummate fucktardishness

grufnut's picture
grufnut's picture
grufnut Tuesday, 29 Sep 2015 at 11:58am

Beating your wife 101. Sorry nothing to do with the Australian culture of abuse but dang!

grufnut's picture
grufnut's picture
grufnut Tuesday, 29 Sep 2015 at 11:45am

Beating your wife 101. Hopefully this link is better!

prothero's picture
prothero's picture
prothero Tuesday, 29 Sep 2015 at 10:09pm

cant say I see too many women walking around with black eyes in the circles I move in.....my Bro hits the ice and punches on and has just lost his house. I guess in some peoples eyes he has hit the bottom, but he does not hit his woman. Its not part of Our culture

Smurfburger's picture
Smurfburger's picture
Smurfburger Wednesday, 30 Sep 2015 at 3:30pm

domestic abuse can also be verbal, financial psychological - it's not just about hitting

doghead's picture
doghead's picture
doghead Thursday, 12 Nov 2015 at 7:03pm
Sheepdog wrote:

Low life mungrel dogs. Give me 1 minute with a wife basher please.. What the fuck is wrong with you? If you know it's happening bash the cunt..

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 16 Jan 2019 at 3:50pm

6ft 5in/250 pound Piano Teacher punches out 11 year old Black Girl.(It is what it is!)
This seems to be the most complete 'local' version of the story to date...
https://www.citizen-times.com/story/news/local/2019/01/15/asheville-mall...

This also being the least edited video comes with [Extreme Violence Warning]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1841524/Video-White-man-slu...