ball bag!

pigdog's picture
pigdog started the topic in Thursday, 17 Feb 2011 at 6:59am

why does my right testical work its way into my stomach when im surfing it used to do once in a while in the winter now its doing it more often in the summer??? am i growing a vagina... no smart ass comments please but feel free if you have to im pretty easy going. this is a serious matter though

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Thursday, 17 Feb 2011 at 8:05am

You probably should be asking your mommy or daddy mate.

mtw's picture
mtw's picture
mtw Thursday, 17 Feb 2011 at 9:33am

This question would be best put forward in the forum over at Fluidzone. You would find that they would be more qualified than us.

goingsouth's picture
goingsouth's picture
goingsouth Thursday, 17 Feb 2011 at 10:28am

Nothing wrong with boogers MTW, I know some champion blokes who ride lids.

More importantly though. . . . Pigdog - WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Man get yourself to a doctor, thats brutal hey.

ftl's picture
ftl's picture
ftl Thursday, 17 Feb 2011 at 12:00pm

its completely normal and due to your testes trying to maintain a constant temperature. they retract into your "stomach" when their surroundings are too cold so that they can warm themselves up. They want to keep themselves at a constant temperature.
as for it happening more often, maybe the water is colder, maybe they have become more sensitive.
but I wouldn't be worried.

zenagain's picture
zenagain's picture
zenagain Thursday, 17 Feb 2011 at 12:40pm

First of all this could be symptomatic of a low paddling style combined with a too tight wetsuit. Pigdog, have you been stacking on a few kilos lately? Does this occur in boardies or just when you're wearing your wettie?

Remedy? (and this is anecdotal and more than likely hearsay at best) take your pinky finger and insert it into your bumhole. Take your thumb from your other hand, pop it in your mouth, close your lips around it and blow hard. That little marble of yours should pop back down to where it rightly belongs.

Oh, and never speak of this again.

rushy's picture
rushy's picture
rushy Thursday, 17 Feb 2011 at 7:56pm

If you have to do it a second time, don't change hands.

pigdog's picture
pigdog's picture
pigdog Friday, 18 Feb 2011 at 2:20am

thanks ftl i thought it was somthing logical like that i feel so much betta now cheers legend!
zenagain i love a laugh and you cracked me up nice one!
rushy ill give you that one too ma ha!

i-u-brawn's picture
i-u-brawn's picture
i-u-brawn Friday, 18 Feb 2011 at 4:03am

Cunt yourself lucky. I have the opposite problem where my balls swing under my stomach and get crushed.

non-local's picture
non-local's picture
non-local Sunday, 20 Feb 2011 at 8:28pm

It sounds like you are turning into a boogy boarder.

non-local's picture
non-local's picture
non-local Sunday, 20 Feb 2011 at 8:30pm

Also I would be more concerned with that lazy arsed bugger of the left testi, that sounds inert and may possibly be more of a problem than your active right one. What did your mum have to tell you about it?

evo62's picture
evo62's picture
evo62 Monday, 21 Feb 2011 at 4:05am

If it really retracts into your stomach it could be a inguinal hernia - best see your GP