Vaccinate or not

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak started the topic in Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 at 6:20pm

I was a little shocked at Alan Joyce (CEO Qantas) announcement that international travelers will be required to have a covid 19 vaccination in order to travel on Qantas flights . The government wanted to have mandatory vaccination but after the bumbling of its release ( it was painful to watch the delivery of that announcement ) they withdrew the mandatory part but it seems Qantas and other business may demand a vaccination in order to use their services. I’m not anti vaccine by any means I just don’t trust this government or a vaccine that has been rushed through. A jab followed by another jab followed by yearly jabs doesn’t sit well with me as I have never had a flu shot or the flu for more than 20 years. Plus I don’t want to give this shot to my healthy 4 year old daughter. She is up to date with all her vaccinations but this covid vaccine is new and not being around for decades like the others. Tuberculosis remains the number one as far diseases go and you don’t need proof of vaccination to travel so what is going on ?

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 3:01am

Recapping on 2024 VIc Covid Line-up...
Vic Winter wave starts (Now) at beginning of Autumn...(Not wise to ignore the Warning!)
Vic Early March Covid is already rising > 32%
Much faster than any early weeks of March in all previous rising Autumn-Winter waves...
Highest early March Wave Starts : 2021 = 16.6% > March 2022 = 16.2% > March 2023 =10%

tbb is not talking numbers...just sharing how infectious yer 2024 winter wave is shaping up!
Last year's Solid Slab kept rising every week to 258% before it Peaked during Winter!
2023 Vic Wave kept rising...never once dropped over the next 12 weeks.
Each week worse than the last...most exhausting infectious spell for Health Staff!
For 6 months > Vic is currently experiencing Covid Pulse Waves more than any other State!

Out the Back!

Your Winter Vic paddle battle has risen @ same 2nd week of Autumn for 5th straight season!
Vic only touches back down at the back half of winter...see ya on the otherside!
Yes! It's that serious...exactly why Qldurrz are informing our Southern Cousins...Please Take Care!

Please feel free to check...all season's Ward Chart Graphs
March 2021 > 3x Solid Waves thru Winter
March 2022 > 3x Solid Waves thru winter
March 2023 > Exhausting up hill Slog with no break!
No relief in sight until End of winter...Sorry! Just how Vic Bitter Winter Covid Waves Roll in.
https://covidlive.com.au/report/daily-cases/vic#2023

If crew still think it's not that serious...please closely examine Oz Aged Care Graph...(Yes! Do that!)
March [+] rise is already Starting from way higher Oz Outbreak point than all previous waves.
Not suggesting some old School Spike, just that all ignore an equally large mass volume Slab.
Check all previous Lowest Covid tide Marks (Wave trough min' [+] Depth > Start Points)
https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/2024-03/covid-19-outbreaks...
2021 Nov (Low) > 2022 March 200 > Oct 175 (2023) March 175 > Sept 70 (2024) March *240
* Bang...Already drowning under record high / Low point *240 Oz aged care outbreaks
(No relief this year) & already Up she goes on & on & on it goes!
Never likes Comin' down no more...each Low Covid tide is rising higher & holds higher for longer.
So! Why inform Vic...
Coz Vic has exact same highest [+] Case spike in / out of Aged Care.
If that were low % comparison tbb wouldn't be sharing...
Exact same "High %"...When was that ever not serious!
+
Vic Aged Care has highest % [+] Rise of all previous seasons on top of highest ever Covid Tide.
tbb is ringing yer Bells' Bells ... be making some Covid Safe plans this Year!

Qldurrz are not sharing to be nice...simply sharing an Old school [Amber Warning] Health Duty...
Switching to Grave Warning for Out the Back...Vic Covid Waves
Turn away when ya see The Fear Flasher > Close yer Eyes when ya hear The Horror Horn!

&t=8s

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 8:26am

Time to let it go tbb. Look forward not back brother

troppo dichotomy's picture
troppo dichotomy's picture
troppo dichotomy Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 11:53am

wrong!people should be asking serious questions

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 12:03pm
goofyfoot wrote:

And it is time for everyone who was wrong, who ridiculed those who were asking questions, ridiculed those who were against it for what ever reason, to publicy say., i was wrong, and those people were wrong for alot of reasons, but they were wrong,

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 3:12pm
goofyfoot wrote:

Absolutely not.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 3:38pm

Ah well, please yourselves.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 4:15pm
troppo dichotomy wrote:

wrong!people should be asking serious questions

On a surf forum?

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 4:18pm
burleigh wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:

Absolutely not.

Keep up the pressure, burls. Keep them crooked they accountable.

Fighting for the revolution.

Viva la revolucion.

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 4:58pm

Yeah...this is a really serious issue. We should never ever ever let it go...Politicians lied to us. Big Pharma got us to pump toxic poison into our veins. People died, lives were ruined, we even got locked up in our own houses. We all need to acknowledge the truth. Hold onto the past like an anchor around our necks, a stone in our guts. Hold the responsible accountable. Maintain the rage....Acknowledge the truth damn it.....or just let it go....I can't believe this thread is still alive....it's soooooooo........boring. It's just a bunch of shit that happened a long time ago now. This is how my monkey brain interprets the last few years.....pretty spot on I reckon. It was the Dragon woman who made us do it. This is my truth.

Pop Down's picture
Pop Down's picture
Pop Down Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 5:14pm

hey. Coldy

The Truth Lion doesn't need Our acknowledgement , once IT'S been Let Go .

It has got a great hold ON Fauci , which U obviously , aren't interested in watching .

I am and after reading the first 6 sentences in your post , it reminded me WHY !

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 5:18pm

My truth is a chimp not a lion.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 5:50pm

@icandig , how’s the ticker going mate ? My second op seems to have worked well .

Slackjawedyokel's picture
Slackjawedyokel Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 6:14pm

Goofy…the reason anyone should still care about the covid era, including yourself, is because it was a period during which our own government lied to its population in order to impose a form of tyranny.

This is not hyperbole.

What’s more is that there was a coordinated CONSPIRACY by the political, media and corporate classes to perpetuate the lies which girdled the tyranny.

For instance: You’ve got a population which was deliberately and maliciously turned upon itself. Those who swallowed the government’s most egregious lies, such as Roadkill, were weaponised against those who questioned the story. There’s no chance that even the most vacuous and malign empty vessel of a human would create and publicly sustain Roadkill’s “ The unvaccinated are guilty of murder” fantasy without being fed it directly by the political/ media / corporate union.

The fact that this union has never been brought to justice or held to account after the way they openly invited hatred and division on the grandest of scales and based on known falsehoods, is why we cannot just forget what happened.

We live in an age where society publicly shames you for using an outdated word to refer to someone else or if you bully someone, yet here we have a hundred pages of useful idiots such as Roadkill declaring that those who don’t toe the Government line should be literally excluded to the point of destitution, estrangement and death.

That doesn’t seem strange to you?

A time when there’s a full court of justice awaiting anyone who uses a racial slight because it might affect the emotional equilibrium of the “victim” but it wasn’t just ignored but officially and institutionally encouraged to excommunicate someone on the basis of their suspicion towards a government when it’s spreading obvious lies.

Lies such as “ The vaccinated are at risk from the unvaccinated because …..X”

I never could even begin to imagine how anyone could have been irrational, gullible or stupid enough to not ponder the blatant lack of logic behind that one. But people like Roadkill did they swallowed the lies and turned on their neighbours. They attacked their innocent neighbours with frothing hatred and this was less than 30 months ago!

There needs to be a reckoning. If there is no consequences for the government’s evil behaviour then they every reason to try it on again at their soonest convenience. Individuals and institutions need to be held liable.

BTW Roadkill….how is ot you now chuckle at the idea of someone writing their opinions of desired outcomes on these forums now but for the previous 100 pages you thought it was the perfect venue to declare how society should react to achieve your desired excommunication of the filthy , selfish unvaccinated who were spreading covid to the brave, virtuous and very, very immune vaccinated ?

And that’s before you even get close to the fact that the virus was created by a government agency and they are responsible for the entire thing. Quite the can of worms that one. Oh wait….is it still considered racist to state that the virus came from the Wuhan coronavirus lab ? Lol. If calling curiosity into the origin of the virus could be considered “racist” wasn’t a flashing neon hint that the powers that be didn’t want the discussion to proceed then I don’t know what to tell you. Even though it’s not considered racism to openly declare that China is our mortal sovereign geostrategic threat….WTF?

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 6:18pm
Supafreak wrote:

@icandig , how’s the ticker going mate ? My second op seems to have worked well .

Glad you're OK Supa. A long stint in Indo can only help. I'm all good too. Taking better care of myself and getting a few cheeky waves here and there. Winter this year will test me though. Gets harder at my age. Might need another trip over...this time have a crack at shippies..(not the Tassie version).

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 6:45pm

I had it to myself for an hour today overhead and pulsing then one by one a few people turned up and the crowd was 5 . Nice shape and glassing off , then it went all weird and was like 3 different swell directions and got a bit ugly . Now the onshore has kicked in and forecast has it at 24 knots tomorrow so I get to rest the sore muscles and chill . Look me up if you make it over here .

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 7:15pm

sjy, mate I’m from Victoria remember, you don’t need to remind me how fucked up that period was. I was part of the harshest longest lockdowns in the world, let alone Oz…
And yes I understand everything you said in your post. It will most likely be the biggest thing we ever live through. (Unless Trump gets back in and starts a nuke war)

What do you seriously expect the government is going to do, apologise?
And apart from being angry, pissed off and all worked up about it what else can you do? That’s not going to get any answers.

By all means keep it going but personally I want to forget about it and move on. There’s a lot of life left to live, don’t waste it on that.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 7:31pm
Slackjawedyokel wrote:

Goofy…the reason anyone should still care about the covid era, including yourself, is because it was a period during which our own government lied to its population in order to impose a form of tyranny.

This is not hyperbole.

What’s more is that there was a coordinated CONSPIRACY by the political, media and corporate classes to perpetuate the lies which girdled the tyranny.

For instance: You’ve got a population which was deliberately and maliciously turned upon itself. Those who swallowed the government’s most egregious lies, such as Roadkill, were weaponised against those who questioned the story. There’s no chance that even the most vacuous and malign empty vessel of a human would create and publicly sustain Roadkill’s “ The unvaccinated are guilty of murder” fantasy without being fed it directly by the political/ media / corporate union.

The fact that this union has never been brought to justice or held to account after the way they openly invited hatred and division on the grandest of scales and based on known falsehoods, is why we cannot just forget what happened.

We live in an age where society publicly shames you for using an outdated word to refer to someone else or if you bully someone, yet here we have a hundred pages of useful idiots such as Roadkill declaring that those who don’t toe the Government line should be literally excluded to the point of destitution, estrangement and death.

A time when there’s a full court of justice awaiting anyone who uses a racial slight because it might affect the emotional equilibrium of the “victim” but it wasn’t just ignored but officially and institutionally encouraged to excommunicate someone on the basis of their suspicion towards a government when it’s spreading obvious lies.

I never could even begin to imagine how anyone could have been irrational, gullible or stupid enough to not ponder the blatant lack of logic behind that one. But people like Roadkill did they swallowed the lies and turned on their neighbours. They attacked their innocent neighbours with frothing hatred and this was less than 30 months ago!

There needs to be a reckoning. If there is no consequences for the government’s evil behaviour then they every reason to try it on again at their soonest convenience. Individuals and institutions need to be held liable.

BTW Roadkill….how is ot you now chuckle at the idea of someone writing their opinions of desired outcomes on these forums now but for the previous 100 pages you thought it was the perfect venue to declare how society should react to achieve your desired excommunication of the filthy , selfish unvaccinated who were spreading covid to the brave, virtuous and very, very immune vaccinated ?

And that’s before you even get close to the fact that the virus was created by a government agency and they are responsible for the entire thing. Quite the can of worms that one. Oh wait….is it still considered racist to state that the virus came from the Wuhan coronavirus lab ? Lol. If calling curiosity into the origin of the virus could be considered “racist” wasn’t a flashing neon hint that the powers that be didn’t want the discussion to proceed then I don’t know what to tell you. Even though it’s not considered racism to openly declare that China is our mortal sovereign geostrategic threat….WTF?

We agree on one thing, bloke. It was made in China and exported to the world.

Such a bitter and angry bloke you are, bloke.

Other than whinging on a surf forum, what else do you do to hold they responsible?

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 7:44pm

Here’s your time to shine roadkill.. this might be the time to get off the mark because as it stands right now it’s blowin 50 , the dill 0 and that’s being generous .

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 7:57pm

Lucky you @supa. I still manage uncrowded surfs, but not the same quality as you'd be used to. If I can free up some time, I might duck back over to Lembongan - If I do, I'll look you up.
Ignore my idiotic post above...I was feeling a little cheeky this arvo, but my intent was real - rage all you like - but it's not going to get you anywhere. Better just to let go and move on.
Might check in on this thread again in another few months - I doubt much will change.

Surprised I got no love at all for Lancelot Link and Mata Hairy though. 70's TV at it's best. - that and HR puffnstuff.
Carry on everyone else.
No disrespect intended - especially you TB.
Hooroo.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 8:08pm

belated chimp love:
sense-of-humour often reflects health status, so I would say @ican"coldy"dig is friggin nailing it! That chimp show post did my head in..
Talk about a world in decline: 69 MoonLanding, 70 BeatlesBreakup, 71 LancelotChimp,
('seven figure budget' hits US telly.. the banality of the 1:20 intro credits alone did me head in..)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lancelot_Link,_Secret_Chimp

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 8:11pm
Alana_a wrote:

Here’s your time to shine roadkill.. this might be the time to get off the mark because as it stands right now it’s blowin 50 , the dill 0 and that’s being generous .

Are you talking about how many times we have both been banned from SN and have had to start a new account?

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 8:20pm
basesix wrote:

belated chimp love:
sense-of-humour often reflects health status, so I would say @ican"coldy"dig is friggin nailing it! That chimp show post did my head in..
Talk about a world in decline: 69 MoonLanding, 70 BeatlesBreakup, 71 LancelotChimp,
('seven figure budget' hits US telly.. the banality of the 1:20 intro credits alone did me head in..)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lancelot_Link,_Secret_Chimp

Thanks for sharing the chimp love. B6. Can't believe this is new to anyone on here. My brother and I used to chomp bananas, sing the theme song and quote the show ad infinitum.

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 8:23pm

P.S. wtf is coldy?

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 8:38pm

isn't that what @Pop called you? I assumed he misread your moniker..
(re childhood memories, amazing what goes under others' radar, busy world.)
When people play 'hum a theme song from back in the day and see who remembers the show', my fave is a canadian show I liked, 'the Beachcombers'.

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 9:10pm
basesix wrote:

isn't that what @Pop called you? I assumed he misread your moniker..
(re childhood memories, amazing what goes under others' radar, busy world.)
When people play 'hum a theme song from back in the day and see who remembers the show', my fave is a canadian show I liked, 'the Beachcombers'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej4OcOH19ls

Yeah I saw Pops post. It was edited from Ic-ed or something....double typo? As for Beachcombers, that's a new one for me.

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 9:13pm
icandig][quote=basesix wrote:

belated chimp love:
Thanks for sharing the chimp love. B6. Can't believe this is new to anyone on here. My brother and I used to chomp bananas, sing the theme song and quote the show ad infinitum.

I remember it, icandig. Fun times and freakout tv.

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 9:26pm

Thanks fellas. There you go, life's not so grim after all. Maybe we should shut this down and take it to another thread.....then again, maybe we should keep the ball rolling....yeah, nah - that's enough.
Please continue.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 9:36pm

yeh.. you're right, @icandig, it is more an Aussie chat, should take it to the Australia thread. 'Basic economics' says we should.

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 10:00pm
basesix wrote:

yeh.. you're right, @icandig, it is more an Aussie chat, should take it to the Australia thread. 'Basic economics' says we should.

Nah disrupt the thread, let your little inner anarchist free. We finally paid off our house last Friday. My first thought was 'lets burn it down.." My wife had the good grace to laugh.

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 10:12pm

haha. That is no small thing @blackers, congrats! Give us a celebratory party tune..

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 10:12pm

Cliched, moi?

seeds's picture
seeds's picture
seeds Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 10:15pm

Good one Blackers!!

basesix's picture
basesix's picture
basesix Wednesday, 13 Mar 2024 at 10:15pm

haha, byrne baby.

icandig's picture
icandig's picture
icandig Thursday, 14 Mar 2024 at 6:20am

Congrats Blackers. Quite an achievement. Apparently painting the front door red is way to ward off evil and indicates full payment of the mortgage. Possibly a better option than burning it down.

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Thursday, 14 Mar 2024 at 7:04am

Cheers boys.

Alana_a's picture
Alana_a's picture
Alana_a Thursday, 14 Mar 2024 at 7:51am
Roadkill wrote:
Alana_a wrote:

Thought so.

Are you talking about how many times we have both been banned from SN and have had to start a new account?

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Thursday, 14 Mar 2024 at 8:13am

March 2 years ago we went on our annual week to cooly, we stay just in NSW on border.
Being unvaxed we weren't allowed to stay in Old or eat over the road in Cooly main St lol.
Luckily all the cooly cafes etc were over it and didn't even ask or check.
Good thing was cheap accommodation has doubled now.

Lucky we didn't run into roadkills mother in a cafe and give her covid, he would of killed us lol

gromfull's picture
gromfull's picture
gromfull Thursday, 14 Mar 2024 at 9:16am
Slackjawedyokel wrote:

This is not hyperbole.

Well said slaky, i couldnt have written it any better, and my point wasnt directly at Roadkill but he was one those that should appologise and say i was wrong, be a better man for it, but i would say he is too much of a stubborn cunt to do so

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 14 Mar 2024 at 9:22am

;)

https://m.

&pp=ygUPZWR3YXJkIGJlcm5heXMg

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 14 Mar 2024 at 9:36am

guess what bedwetters...I am more than happy to admit what mistakes and lies were told and claims made.....when you antivaxxers can admit the mistakes you made and the lies you told and the bogus fake claims you continually promoted.
Both sides of the covid era were as bad as each other at times.

Where we are now does not exonerate the anti side...you don't come out right.

The whole debacle was a massive shit show caused by many. I am man enough to admit it....I don't think any of you are.

we all lost

ashsam's picture
ashsam's picture
ashsam Thursday, 14 Mar 2024 at 10:00am

you were the bedwetter running scared from a cold/flu

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 14 Mar 2024 at 10:16am

- hahaha, how brave
the dill admits he's a loser ;)

' the mistakes you made and the lies you told and the bogus fake claims you continually promoted '

- your above statement perfectly describes the lies and bogus fake claims regarding vaccine efficacy / the completely false promise of immunity, as well as the golden goose egg gaslighting guilt trip of saying that getting the 'vaccine' stops transmission and protects the vulnerable (like the poor mothers of fuckwit toads who may go to cafes etc).

The viral dill head up arse syndrome keeps mutating
- thought you were a man, but you were a muffin ;)

&pp=ygUQbXVmZmluIG1hbiB6YXBwYQ%3D%3D

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Thursday, 14 Mar 2024 at 10:17am
Roadkill wrote:

guess what bedwetters...I am more than happy to admit what mistakes and lies were told and claims made.....when you antivaxxers can admit the mistakes you made and the lies you told and the bogus fake claims you continually promoted.

The whole debacle was a massive shit show caused by many. I am man enough to admit it....I don't think any of you are.

we all lost

very vague.

If you're willing to admit the mistakes you made...... say them.

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Thursday, 14 Mar 2024 at 10:22am
Roadkill wrote:

we all lost

There's always a "but" or "condition". Never an "admission".........

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 14 Mar 2024 at 10:26am

TBH, this thread is just not to be taken serious anymore.

You guys should get on with life.

Whinging and staying bitter in a surf forum is stupid.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 14 Mar 2024 at 10:31am
Jelly Flater wrote:

- hahaha, how brave
the dill admits he's a loser ;)

' the mistakes you made and the lies you told and the bogus fake claims you continually promoted '

- your above statement perfectly describes the lies and bogus fake claims regarding vaccine efficacy / the completely false promise of immunity, as well as the golden goose egg gaslighting guilt trip of saying that getting the 'vaccine' stops transmission and protects the vulnerable (like the poor mothers of fuckwit toads who may go to cafes etc).

The viral dill head up arse syndrome keeps mutating
- thought you were a man, but you were a muffin ;)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qwIrXOtZyvQ&pp=ygUQbXVmZmluIG1hbiB6YXBwYQ%...

dddderrrp zerka zerka zerka

derp derp derp

Elephant farting youtube time?

Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater's picture
Jelly Flater Thursday, 14 Mar 2024 at 10:37am

- haha

Yes. Your whinging and bitterness is stupid ;)

- ' a massive shit show caused by many '

Or just a few
- and you got so serious and fucked up, twisted and brainwashed that you called for ppl to be charged with murder in regard to not being vaccinated if your mummy got infected and died as a result haha wtf

Not sure it's appropriate for u to say anyone else needs to get a life ;);)

- the dill's gain of function is hypocrisy and ignorance.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Thursday, 14 Mar 2024 at 11:30am

You're too cute, Jelly.

Slackjawedyokel Thursday, 14 Mar 2024 at 11:50am

Stok's picture
Stok's picture
Stok Thursday, 14 Mar 2024 at 11:59am

Please RK, was this thread ever to be taken seriously?

p.s. I'm not at all opposed to learning from the past and inquiring into the covid response. I am however strongly opposed to far right commentators, who are completely void of substance and knowledge, claiming they're spearheading this supposed great truth reveal of the apparent coordinated lies. They're not leading any charge, they're simply fueling the engine of anti vax/anti gov sentiment with whatever shit they can find, in an attempt to retain engagement.

The real questions should be asked and evidence should be reviewed in an impartial manner without bias, by people with relevant expertise. Not some crackpot senator who's whole persona is based on recycling cheap lowest common denominator conspiracies.