Milo Cocopopolous

blindboy's picture
blindboy started the topic in Tuesday, 5 Dec 2017 at 4:03pm

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 5 Dec 2017 at 4:04pm

Milo Cocopolous, the golden freak, fave boy child of the seriously demented alt alt right wing-feather portion of the white is right, back to the future fan club, has arrived in Australia. Cheers were heard rising from broadcasting boxes all over 2GB. Over excited Senator Gorge Christianbum had to make a hasty visit to the Parliamentary urinal, reappearing minutes later reclad in ill matched pantaloons. Purline Handsome convened a One Notion prayer meeting. Turny Habit, hearing Milo's pontifications, paused in his morning self-flagellation session, to call for his canonisation.

Meltdown Turnbcoat, in awe of a mind even more vacuous than his own, rushed to the Parliamentary dining room in hope of a glimpse. All over Australia, in every electorate with a 5% or greater One Notion vote, the goons hit the streets wrapped in that good old Aussie flag, goose stepping and singing along to the recent hit, Tomorrow Belongs to Me. The Abbott Youth, in their fetching brown shorts, gathered outside Parliament hoping to catch their favourite paedophile's eye.

Inside, Milo with incredible powers of rhetoric, convinced the audience of their pre-existing beliefs, and explicitly confirmed their prejudices. Surrounded by a glowing fact free force field that, on approach, cleansed thought of all but opinion, the audience anticipated an ascension. Surely a cloud would come down and carry him to (Christian) heaven. But no, nor did the mountain come to Milo, like Mohammed before him, he will have to make his own way.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 5 Dec 2017 at 4:40pm

Mind yourself in that fused silica domicile , BB.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 5 Dec 2017 at 10:00pm

I thought I'd better see what all the fuss is about and so I read this piece . The first time I'd had anything to do with this fella.

It's funny .

It's offensive to call one of the women fat , I guess . But a pretty harmless pisstake.

Scissoring the beams !

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/18/milo-reviews-ghostbusters/

I've never seen the movie.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017 at 1:25pm

Milo is about as harmless as rabies.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017 at 1:50pm

As offensive as that fuckstain is the fact that Senator Lindholm invited him into our parliament building ... and ... was permitted to do so under parliamentary rules ... in my mind is far far worse.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017 at 2:13pm

Freedom of speech I suppose Guy. The assumption being that a Senator would have more sense than to invite a shallow, offensive rabble rouser.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017 at 2:33pm

What amazes me is the amount of people who run to his aid over his defence of child sex.
Yes, Milo is right.... Sex with a 13yo is not legally or "medically" called paedophilia... The correct term is "hebephilia"
But it is "child sex" nonetheless.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017 at 3:10pm

I'm not aware of any paedophilia comments , but the stuff I read just sounded like Chas Smith's camp alter ego crossed with early PJ O'Rourke.

Pretty funny and intentionally offensive. Off track on some issues but poignant on many others.

The fighting in the streets surrounding it is way more provocative and genuinely carrying the possibility that someone could get hurt. Unlike a few fluffy opinion pieces.

It was worth noting that when BB put this thread up and I got intrigued enough to actually find out what this fella was about that the first thing I crossed was news articles describing MY's racist remarks regarding the star of the Ghostbusters remake described in the link I provided.

Upon reading the piece and the allegedly offending tweets I found zero racist comments. Fake news ?

Seems that many news articles I read these days ( SMH , Guardian ) refer to something offensive that someone's said and further sleuthing turns up nothing of real substance.

Has confected outrage become the news itself now ? Appears to be the case.

PS Rabies is a disease that has killed many people and ruined the lives of many others. When I say ruined I don t mean that they sulked for a few minutes. Not much parallel there between it and MY.

If anyone else had said it BB I'd have assumed it was an attempt at humour.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017 at 3:13pm

BB, Lindholm's cunning stunt would be calculated to give support and voice to the equally feebly minded weiners from Reclaim Australia and other such rock dwellers. They will be emboldened by the senator's actions to spew more of their hate speech. Lindholm would know exactly what he is going which makes his actions all the more dangerous.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017 at 3:26pm

You speak of dangers.

You do realise that the LNP is currently involved in provocative wars in the Middle East don't you ? Actively killing Muslims .

Also fighting Muslims in the Phillipines.

And yet the protesters are ramping up out the front of some entertainment venue ? Why aren't they at parliament or Kirribili house ?

Weird.

simba's picture
simba's picture
simba Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017 at 3:45pm

yes it is weird and the fact that this Milo dude would be unheard of if it wasn't for the over reaction of the far left protesters who have given him a platform to stir up shit.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017 at 3:58pm

Unheard of except by the nation's parliamentarians that is simba. Blowin, Milo and his ilk have to take responsibility for the deaths at Charlottesville and the Charlestown massacre. If you spew out hate out, people listen and act. Where do you think Dylan Roof got his ideas from? Rabies is letting him off lightly.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017 at 4:09pm

"I'm not aware of any paedophilia comments , but the stuff I read just sounded like Chas Smith's camp alter ego crossed with early PJ O'Rourke."

I said child sex comments, not paedophilia comments... You really are an idiot.

Here.... here's a transcript of the live broadcast;

Milo: "Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents. Some of those relationships are the most -”

It sounds like Catholic priest molestation to me, another man says, interrupting Milo.

Milo: “And you know what, I’m grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.”

Other people talk. Oh my God, I can’t handle it, one man says. The next thing in line is going to be pedophilia…says another man.

Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who are too young to be able (unclear and cut off by others)…That’s not what we are talking about. You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”

Another man said, “You are advocating for cross generational relationships here, can we be honest about that?”

Milo: “Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that. I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys."

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017 at 4:16pm

Did you just call me an idiot because I didn't know the difference between paedophilia and child sex ?

Or was it sarcasm ?

Hard to tell on the internet.

Sounds creepy either way.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017 at 4:24pm

So do Antifa or whoever they call themselves picket , protest and attack Hizb ut-Tahrir ?

Not as safe a target as a few pot bellied Aussie labourers.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017 at 4:39pm

"LOOK OVER THERE", chortles, Blowin...
Do you agree with Milo's views on "intimate relationships" between 13yo boys and grown men?

Yes or no would be suffice.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017 at 4:53pm

No. What would make you think that I would ?

Was an honest and seperate question regarding the people berating MY and reclaim Australia . Do they give the same heat to People they think are racist that aren't Anglo Aussies ?

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017 at 4:52pm

The fact is, all the recent thought being debated in the public square is being led by the right side of politics, and many on the left either don't realise that a new front has opened up or don't know how to challenge it, using only what's worked for them in the past.

On one level, I guess it's fortunate that the poster children are Wal Mart-level thinkers like Milo, the mouthpiece for an incomplete, semi-idiotic belief - Libertarianism - that makes no concession to human behaviour while bolstering the institutional power structures that threaten modern society. You wanna challenge the invisible hand that manipulates power? Libertariansim is possibly the least effective way to do so.

Which makes it no great surprise it's being championed now.

At the same time, the left really does have to stop and look at the road signs as we're all travelling in a different time zone now. It depresses me no end seeing people trying to shut Milo down rather than debating him on his merits, or even better just ignoring him.

Milo's schtick is Kaufman-like performance art in which protestors are part of the act. The only dignified response is silence.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017 at 4:58pm

could you give me your definition of libertarianism please Stu ?

Not being disingenuous . Just curious.

You didn't like that link I provided ?

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017 at 5:00pm

I've got a 5 o'clock booking at the pizza shop. I'll have to come back to it.

Semi-idiotic is too harsh, but....pizza.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017 at 5:01pm

Could you clarify this please ?

"Libertarianism - that makes no concession to human behaviour while bolstering the institutional power structures that threaten modern society. You wanna challenge the invisible hand that manipulates power? Libertariansim is possibly the least effective way to do so."

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017 at 5:03pm

You don't have to tell me about pizza.

I've just been told Ive got coeliac disease -which is actually a relief as I thought it was stomach cancer.

What I wouldn't give for a works seafood pizza on proper thick crust right now.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017 at 6:59pm

Gonna have to revisit this discussion tomorrow, Blowin, as I've downed two Mountain Goats, scarfed a Carnivore Special, then colon-cleansed it with an affogatto, and now I'm gonna hit the lounge with a photographic book Jon Frank sent that's the inversion of Instagram with melancholy-inducing photos supported by Franky's oblique and understated musings.

Photographic books can be good, so can instrumentals, but I need words for the whole thing to sing. Franky knows the tune.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017 at 7:11pm

Will be interesting to see where this sub-thread will go - I'm of the understanding that libertarianism can be applied to the left or the right.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017 at 8:00pm

In my family we really value independent thinking. We are very proud of our kids who think independently, don't follow the pack and they have reaped the rewards of not doing so. So Blowin while we disagree on many things I thought fair enough you're thinking differently from the pack and that's generally a good thing. But I'm beginning to think you are too much of an apologist for the right and particularly so with this Milo jerk. If you listened to what he had to say in Melbourne the other night about his AU critics in the media, not a robust discussion of ideas but personal attacks and puerile name calling zeroed in on women journalist so how could you possibly defend him even by omission as you have done this afternoon? Its not that I'm some saint or anything but I could never remotely defend this person the way he attacks women, even by omission.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017 at 8:06pm

Blowin I want to go back to your point about why we don't picket radical Islamists. This is a really important question and fundamental to understnding why we should picket people like Milo. The short answer is that radical Islam does not pose a significant threat. It has no significant presence in Australia as demonstrated by our very low incidence of terrorist incidents. The main reason for this is that our Islamic community has been much more successfully integrated into the broader community than in most other similar countries. The result of that has been a complete intolerance for terrorism in our Islamic communities. They do not want their sons going off to fight in Syria or their daughters blowing themselves up in public places. People like Hanson and our idiot of the day threaten this by encouraging discrimination against them. I am no fan of religion generally and Islam has some particularly unattractive characteristics, but if that is how people want to live, then that is OK with me. I believe that the vast majority of Islamic followers are good citizens and should not be subjected to the vicious and slanderous claims of divisive creeps.

happyasS's picture
happyasS's picture
happyasS Wednesday, 6 Dec 2017 at 8:36pm

so milo has a song and dance.......but I want know if he can play table tennis !

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 at 11:43am

Reheating this thread from last month, not so much the trunk of it but the side branch of Libertarianism.

Before launching in, a response to Andy: it aint left or right, but the renewal of right thinking has thrown fresh manure on the paddock.

Libertarianism makes no concession to human behaviour because it's a philosophy of the individual and societies have always done best when working interdependently. Libertariansim is borne of America's small government thinkers like Thoreau and it takes root in neo-lib societies shaped by the likes of Margaret "There's no such thing as society" Thatcher.

You wanna admire the staunch independence of Thoreau? Dig his anti-tax beliefs..? Well, who made the roads you drive on, the schools your kids learn in, built the power grid you use to boot your computer up? None possible without tax...

And did you know Thoreau's poor ol' mom did the washing while young Henry agitated for independence? Shaking his fist at government, he couldn't even clean his own undies. He relied on others for necessities, and the fact is we all do when you look past the DIY romanticism.

A natural enemy of libertarianism is the union movement - what with all those compulsory annual payments and involuntary associations - so follow those dots to the modern power structures that fuck the workers over. The default contrarian that is suspicious of any and every "community"...who ultimately benefits from that?

And by a similar token, a poor Libertarian is as rare as a Libertarian on the picket line. It's a philosophy you adopt when you're beyond being threatened by said power structures: when you own your home, have solid qualifications, and savings in the bank. Then you can afford to fetishize the concept. Meanwhile, the poor and marginalised will take any leg up they can, even from government.

It's hard to have a discussion of Libertarianism without mentioning free will and agency as they're central tenets of the the concept, but it's a fucken big can of worms to open. Nevertheless, a few stats from a 2007 study of Facebook to illuminate how predictable we all are...

"...on the basis of an average of 68 Facebook “likes” by a user, it was possible to predict their skin colour (with 95 percent accuracy), their sexual orientation, and their affiliation to the Democratic or Republican party … 70 “likes” were enough to outdo what a person’s friends knew, 150 what their parents knew, and 300 “likes” what their partner knew. More “likes” could even surpass what a person thought they knew about themselves."

On the day that study went live, the author (Michal Kosinski) received two phone calls, the threat of a lawsuit and a job offer. Both from Facebook.

Anyone who still believes they have complete agency and all their thoughts are independent of advertising, public relations, and media, just doesn't know themself very well. There's pride in that illusion, and it feeds the Libertarian.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 at 1:07pm

I don't personally know any libertarians.

Do they genuinely exist ?

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 at 1:08pm

Free will Stu? Try reading "Behave" by Robert Sapolsky. It puts that illusion right out of business. Zuckerberg is the greatest current threat to democracy because he understands that and is in a position to manipulate opinion on a scale orders of magnitude greater than anything we have previously experienced. Murdoch's influence is tiny in comparison.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 at 1:30pm

@Blowin

Yeah, it's become fashionable to tick that box in the wake of Milo, the rise of the Alt-Right, free speech debates, and other topics du jour.

Cheers BB.

Quint's picture
Quint's picture
Quint Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 at 3:26pm

>>>

Quint's picture
Quint's picture
Quint Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 at 3:31pm

I think Milo is controlled opposition like many others seem to be when we look closer. What I mean is he is running interference for our hidden controllers. Discrediting anyone who leans right.

Zuckerbergs focusing people solely on their SELF is destroying them in fractions. It falls in line with Protocol 10-5 from the Protocols of Zion. He is Neanderthal Tribe if you look hard enough. Murdoch' mother was part of that tribe also.

https://www.darkmoon.me/2014/they-are-not-like-us-by-jack-harper/

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 at 3:31pm

I'm glad you're here Quint.

This may get interesting.

I'll go knock up some popcorn.....

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 at 3:33pm

Stu - You think it's a real thing or the pretence for a tiny minority of fucksticks to gain some attention ?

Do you know any libertarians ?

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 at 3:46pm

Yeah I do, and they're gaining A LOT of attention. Google 'the rise of libertarianism' or 'the rise of cultural libertarianism'.

Hey Quint, can you just spell it out for me so I don't jump to incorrect assumptions?

Quint's picture
Quint's picture
Quint Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 at 5:19pm

There's 2 tribes on this planet this is well known. The RF blood type which are 5% and the rest of us. Its pretty simple really. My GUESS is Noah wouldn't let them onboard. Just a guess is all.

Its important not to revert to PC on this. Getting offended is a way of life now. Its crazy.

Lasha Darkmoon is a non PC Revisionist History author. She just wants the truth.
https://www.darkmoon.me/

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Noah's+Ark+National+Park,+Turkey/@39.4406583,44.2340674,294m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x4014bdf26dcbac6b:0x3728e05fac77a3f3!8m2!3d39.4406542!4d44.2347809?dcr=0

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 at 4:12pm

I just looked up cultural libertarianism and as I suspected it was all breitbart kinda gear.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/24/rise-of-the-cultural-...

That's the top of the page . I read it and it doesn't sound like end of the world stuff. I still don't know a single person that delivers an unfiltered opinion on everything in order to change the world.

Everyone I know MOSTLY takes the feelings of other individuals into account when dictating their political dealings. If there's a middle ground they'll take it.

I know at least one person from every other point of the political spectrum but no true cultural libertarians.

Are you sure they're not a media construct ?

Quint's picture
Quint's picture
Quint Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 at 5:23pm

Liberalism is a mental disorder. Look up the memes. Its associated with Cultural Marxism and PC which destroys individuals and nations. When nations adopt PC its suicide. Look it up. Liberalism and Bolshevism are dangerously close now Christians. Henry Makow is the man to understand.

Liberalism is a political weapon that was used before the French Revolution and the Bolshevik Revolution. Its fuels silly kids to fight bogeys presented to them. Haha..Milo is part of the fuel on this generation of Liberalism. Its quite a trick. "Once seen it cannot be unseen" Henry Ford.

Oh you guys have to look up Mark Dice on YouTube he is an expert on LIBERALISM.

I am cramming info here and it reads staccato but search the keywords if keen.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 at 4:35pm

Quint - I think you're going to need a bigger boat when some of the regulars get wind of this.

Quint's picture
Quint's picture
Quint Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 at 4:37pm

Haha...that's not bad but i'm only here for awhile to share not to divide or fight folks. Its too tiring. I say believe nothing but just have a look. The truth finds itself no matter.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 at 4:39pm

Woah, slow down, slow down...

I'm just getting my head around Noah not letting the Jews aboard.

davetherave's picture
davetherave's picture
davetherave Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 at 4:40pm

So what happens, or, what am I, if I don't believe that any of this is real? Maybe, just none of it has any meaning cept that we agree or disagree to give it. Every thing is a form of self definition. All of us are just in a continual process of answering, WHO am I??? Only you can answer it fully and it gives rise to awareness which grows when you grow. When you grow out of opinion into observation the world becomes a comedy rather than a tragedy.

Quint's picture
Quint's picture
Quint Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 at 6:14pm

Neanderthals were not Jews then. That is too broad. Be careful about now they are watching..lol. Madeleine Albrightand Henry Kissinger and Ron Pearlman. Barbara Streisand...umm..oh just Google them there an all star cast. Julia Roberts..The Gaga..on and on.

The Neanderthal gave us doggy style and Carly Simon though. So..

Also read "Ancient Knowledge" ebook by George Curtis if you can. Great stuff.

Worth a look this is.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 at 5:58pm

Quint you have delved to new depths of weirdness. Google RF blood type? Not a single hit. Now, be honest here, have you been taking your medication?

Quint's picture
Quint's picture
Quint Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 at 6:41pm

Yep RF business is a dig deeper one on the Nephilim etc..this link might get you closer to that RF reference. Lots of gaps there is but the Neanderthal blood type is maniacal from tribal inner breeding. Hence their rage. Quick Googling isn't enough. It takes hours of reading with an open mind. Read about the anthropology first then worry about alien blood types. One thing at a time. Shooting the messenger, I get that a bit. Believe nothing. Just look. Ha..no meds or alcohol and such, i'm a straight edge. No waste time. Tea.
https://johndenugent.com/neanderthals-and-semites/
http://yournewswire.com/rhesus-negative-blood-you-may-belong-to-the-neph...
https://www.ancient-code.com/rhesus-negative-ancient-bloodline-nephilim/

Oops Rh blood type lol..

Stop fishing BB. Its too obvious..lol..

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 at 6:36pm

Ah it's all clear now just another friggin' anti-Semite hiding behind the usual layers of nonsensical bullshit. It always comes back and it always appeals to the same audience of inadequate, ill educated dickheads. Sound like anyone you know Quint?

Quint's picture
Quint's picture
Quint Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 at 6:57pm

Haha blind alright..

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 at 7:55pm
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Tuesday, 2 Jan 2018 at 7:59pm

What would Big Wayne have to say about all this?