The pending destruction of Yaroomba

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog started the topic in Friday, 10 Apr 2015 at 1:58pm
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Friday, 10 Apr 2015 at 2:13pm

Yaroomba.... An A+ beachy.... Several setups.... Some bommies that come into play when its big.... A small creek that produces epic banks......

http://www.yaroombanextgen.com/gallery.html

What can I say..... My old home..... The reason I left..... Non stop destruction..... What I find ironic, is that 75% of the protesters are residents of the 2 eyesores that I protested about in late 90s/early noughties - that abortion of a prefab suburb "town of seaside" (which is south yaroomba beach - a once pristine semi secret beachy), and Peregian springs - a joke of a place.....
The other 25% of the protesters, who laughed at me at the time back then, said I was "over reacting", said "what about the jobs" as they rendered and sawed and poured concrete and sold paintings and the like to fill these new abodes, well........ Where the fuck were you back then??!!?? I told you the green belts had to be protected..... "Ahh it's just dog waffling again"... "Listens to too much punk".... "I hope he's back on the durries soon"....
Well I wish you luck in the battle.... I really do..... And i don't take joy in the "I told you so" shite..... It actually makes me sick in the gut.....

bishmann's picture
bishmann's picture
bishmann Friday, 10 Apr 2015 at 3:52pm

well thats totally fucked , i dont live there but i have surfed there many a time and its a great spot , typical its all about the almighty dollar , when will we learn once its gone it aint coming back .

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Friday, 10 Apr 2015 at 5:01pm

It's going down everywhere Sheepio,
Its a real shame to say the least, but maybe !
Ohh look I'm not even gonna bother having a fucking rant about the never ending roll of toilet paper that you guys talk about in the political thread.
Money is the pure driving force of evil in this society we live in.
Things will only get worse with people who over populate this world.
Get the snip;)

davetherave's picture
davetherave's picture
davetherave Saturday, 11 Apr 2015 at 11:10am

money is not the problem, GREED is the problem as well as lack of awareness which breeds greed. And while we are at it, spell evil backwards-thats how alot of our brothers and sisters are living.
Least u tried sheepy, i heard on the grapevine though that you are the clive palmer of Dover:):)

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Saturday, 11 Apr 2015 at 11:19am

No,No,NOOO!!! You've got it all wrong!!! I'm the Cristopher Pyne of Dover.... I'm a fixer... i fixed it..... ;p

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 11 Apr 2015 at 11:28am

Christopher Pyne of Bendover...............................Bendover please James Ashby.

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Saturday, 11 Apr 2015 at 4:22pm

I find Sheepios lack of think disturbing...
DarthWellVado.