Who eats their own ear wax?

salt's picture
salt started the topic in Tuesday, 6 Aug 2013 at 10:14pm

Kevin Rudd does. So who else eats their own ear wax? I know a few times when I was a kid I itched my ear before sticking my finger in my mouth for some reason and I worked out early.....ear wax tastes like shit. Is Mr Sheen alone on this? What sort of person enjoys the taste of ear wax? With the election coming up, do yourself a favour check it out on YouTube......weird.

barley's picture
barley's picture
barley Tuesday, 6 Aug 2013 at 11:31pm

Is nick3, salt and the grocer all the same peanut? its a surf forum not a fucking political forum..fuck off with this shit! go get some tubes!!

salt's picture
salt's picture
salt Wednesday, 7 Aug 2013 at 8:26am

Whatever you say Barley, i'll just kick back and read your political rants. Take a walk and chill out. I posted it in POLITICO, not WAX ON! If your gonna get all high and mighty on political posts, why don't you have a go at Yorkes, he starts the majority of them. Anyway back to the issue in question, regardless of which side of the political fence you sit...'Who The Fuck Eats Their Own Ear Wax'!

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Wednesday, 7 Aug 2013 at 8:33am

Why waste it by eating it?

Surely it's much better put on the deck of your board, keeping you grippy and also saving you cash that would of been spend at your local surf shop!

yorkessurfer's picture
yorkessurfer's picture
yorkessurfer Wednesday, 7 Aug 2013 at 9:53am

Hey why are you dragging me into this salt? Anyone can start a thread on whatever subject they want. I have to say most of mine have had a little more substance than Rudd eating his earwax. I haven't started one on Tony Abbott's brand of sluggo's yet.
Or his he-man triathlons and swimming races he constantly is seen competing in.
But now we are on the subject do you know who has been paying for Abbott's travel and accommodation expenses while he parades around the country competing in these events? That's right it's taxpayers!
http://www.independentaustralia.net/2013/politics/tinman-tony-and-his-fu...

salt's picture
salt's picture
salt Wednesday, 7 Aug 2013 at 10:17am

I agree Yorkes, (sorry to drag you in), your right we can all start a thread on any subject, the substance of those threads is debatable and depends on your own point of veiw. Hey, thats why I like this forum, but for barley to suggest i am Nick the dick, well that is just slanderous! As far as Abbott goes, I agree the guys is a tool and we shouldn't have to support his travels for fitness, but I bet if you did some digging on Rudd you would find, loads of travel we tax payers payed for for bugger all return, what was he again 'Kevin 707', jetsetting around the world big noting himself and most of the time not acually achieving much.

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Wednesday, 7 Aug 2013 at 9:04pm

Nice work YS, they are all in the swill bucket but its nice to catch out the man who is so vocal about how others waste tax payers money.

whaaaat's picture
whaaaat's picture
whaaaat Wednesday, 7 Aug 2013 at 10:31pm

Travel during the job is one thing. It's the post-Parliament perks that really scurl my nerd the most.

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Thursday, 8 Aug 2013 at 7:20am

We are the" Wax Payers " who's paying for politicians to get their wax sucked out of their ears, whilst sticking their own cocks in a wine glass?....

salt's picture
salt's picture
salt Thursday, 8 Aug 2013 at 9:07am

Ok Guys, so no labour pollys have used tax payers money for post-parliament travel etc. Do some digging and I bet you can find some, but you wont because, you fellas only see what you want to see, only hear what you want to hear. I dont dislike the labour party, i just dislike the egomaniac that is leading them at the moment, he is a fake, and we will see the real Kevin Rudd return when this circus is over. And yeah Floyd,I do think they have spent our money like there is no tomorrow. Anyone can find propaganda on the net to suit their own agenda. Hey maybe I'm the weird one and everyone eats their own ear wax, personally I prefer ear candles.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/australia/australia-leading-article/8955281/a...

whaaaat's picture
whaaaat's picture
whaaaat Thursday, 8 Aug 2013 at 9:32am

Your own biases are showing, ole son. Neither Wally nor I mentioned a particular party. Speaking for myself, I loathe them all equally. Come down from your soapbox; the altitude is giving you vertigo.

Darrencolons's picture
Darrencolons's picture
Darrencolons Wednesday, 13 Aug 2014 at 8:57pm

The whole topic is quite funny. I just cant stop laughing.

-----------------------
http://www.aussieearplugs.com.au/