Vids other than surfing thread (cool doccos, movies etc)

indo-dreaming started the topic in Thursday, 20 Nov 2014 at 4:42pm

Indonesia is full of so many contradictions in so many different ways but this place takes the cake.

Blowin commented Sunday, 3 Dec 2017 at 1:59pm
udo commented Saturday, 13 Jan 2018 at 11:16pm

Kung Foo Master works out on Two Fingers - Live Leak.

philosurphizingkerching's picture
philosurphizingkerching's picture
philosurphizing... commented Sunday, 14 Jan 2018 at 11:37am

Been enjoying the documentary series on SBS called Abandoned where a skateboarder by the name of Rick McCrank visits areas in America that been left behind and turned into wastelands by the countries rampant consumerism.
Episode 4 is about the 20 schools in St Louis that are now empty and the remaining school is a military college, giving the lower class poorly educated the opportunity to guard the oil fields in the middle east.
At the end he visits this incredible abandoned church with huge arches and massive stained glass windows, in which the local skateboarders have turned into a skatepark, very surreal.

goofyfoot commented Sunday, 14 Jan 2018 at 12:48pm

That’s sounds like a good one, sbs have a few that I like.
I’ve caught a couple episodes of River Cottage Australia and I’m enjoying that

Blowin commented Tuesday, 16 Jan 2018 at 4:20pm

Whatever Goofy.

I'm not a fan of crowds for a start . And I like my intimacy to be a little more consensual regardless if it's besides a waterway.

Oh wait..... that's river cottage , not river frottage.

My mistake.

There you go, if anyone ever enquires about the lowest point of Swellnet.

Gary G's picture
Gary G's picture
Gary G commented Tuesday, 16 Jan 2018 at 4:14pm

Hello hello?

Did someone say they needed the bar lowered?

Reminds Gary of a little incident he had at schoolies in the Gold Coast once, can't remember which year but it must have been the 12th or 13th schoolies Gary went to. Gary had overdone the caffeine powder while trying to do a bit of final rig sculpting and a friendly fella who'd been admiring the Ol' G from afar sidled up to offer a bit of heart medication and a bottle of smelling salts to calm me down. Even put his arm around my shoulder, kindly, to make sure Gary was feeling ok.

Well Gary doesn't know what was in those little blue, diamond-shaped pills, but Gary had to turn down the gentleman's offer of a relaxing sauna because it soon became obvious the bar wasn't gonna get lowered anytime soon.

Queensland, it's a funny place hey?

We
are
fa-mi-ly:
I got all my Gary's and me

Blowin commented Tuesday, 16 Jan 2018 at 4:27pm

I was never going to make the high point. The bottom rung was all I had to call my own.

That's not the first heart Gary G has broken, is it ?

goofyfoot commented Tuesday, 16 Jan 2018 at 5:00pm

Qld hey... beautiful one day, Double Garry the next

tworules's picture
tworules's picture
tworules commented Tuesday, 16 Jan 2018 at 5:42pm

Coolie cam locked onto a whole lot a Gary's goin off. thanks.

Latest News

Watch: Andy Irons: Kissed by God - Official Trailer

Ben Matson

Andy Irons: Kissed by God is a film about bipolar disorder and opioid addiction as seen through the life of three-time world champion surfer Andy Irons.

Watch: Shipsterns Strike

Craig Brokensha

From WA to Tassie, Cabe Paparone captures a strike mission with Jarryd Foster and Jake Osman down to Shipstern Bluff. Featuring cameos by the local chargers.

Australian surfer Jae Haydon dies in Bali

Nicholas McLaren

The 35-year-old's body was found 12 hours after a broken board washed up last night near Padang Padang.

Watch: Brent Dorrington - Silent Wave

Ben Matson

Indo's been pumping for the last few days, and Brent Dorrington's been scoring.

Young gun Vaughan receives North Shelly call-up for Sailor Jerry Surftag showdown

Riley Laing has been in Indonesia competing at the WSL QS1500 Krui Pro and won’t make it back in time.

Watch: Through the pines

Chippa Wilson and Brendan Gibbens huck and slice through southwest France.

Watch: Raw footage from Nazare

UN forces storm Nazare.

Slater weighs into the shark debate as surfing row deepens

Anthony Pancia

Slater switches tune to back the WSL decision.