I Know we are Swelltonians, But are we just Citizens?

Mort's picture
Mort started the topic in Saturday, 15 Jul 2017 at 11:11pm

We are on the Planet Earth, it is 10,000 BC or thereabouts. Ok, this is my new game, several good knocks on the head take out these Neatherdahls. I like it much better then being in space.

Ok, Question
Is there any difference between this time and I mean in a relative way, not we have phones and computers, toilets and stuff.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben commented Sunday, 16 Jul 2017 at 6:20am

Can you rephrase that?

Blowin commented Sunday, 16 Jul 2017 at 6:41am

And I thought I was pissed last night....

stunet commented Sunday, 16 Jul 2017 at 9:14am

...as evidenced by your "Medina is the best surfer in the world" call.

If that was last night's form I imagine there'll be all sorts of things you'll be regretting and/or struggling to remember right about now.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy commented Sunday, 16 Jul 2017 at 9:16am

Mort the Neanderthals were long gone by 10,000BC. I am taking a guess that you might be thinking about climate. If so this shows the climate variability of the Holocene.

Blowin commented Sunday, 16 Jul 2017 at 10:21am

Exactly !

Except for getting swept away with all kinds of fanciful notions regarding Medina's prowess I didn't really do anything naughty . Which is a plus.

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog commented Sunday, 16 Jul 2017 at 1:32pm

Sheepdog

fong's picture
fong's picture
fong commented Monday, 17 Jul 2017 at 4:56pm

It is something too examine and i appreciate many have thoughts. Imo Where could it have all gone wrong? Just last year they were competing for the World domination with the Muslims, and now they even beat the Poms – they knocked out the a huge win in their home.

So was beating the Muslims last crusade a dream or could have it been a reality?

We all watched it on the weekend, and in cased you missed it the score was never in doubt who? Yep, the Blacks. The ugly fans. There was no effort whatsoever or if there was, we just couldn’t see it.

There are only very few who could hold their head high from the Neatherdahls , like Israel . I know it’s easy to judge from behind a screen, but this is what they do for a living and it is a hard environment to turn up every ice age.

So I am going to be honest here, the ww1 and 2, it was a spectacle. Beautiful moments, great turn out and some wonderful memories. However, the Germans weren’t as good as we thought they were.