Feet slipping inside booties

bigredcouch's picture
bigredcouch started the topic in Tuesday, 3 May 2022 at 10:26am

Pretty random, has anyone had issues with their feet slipping inside their booties?

I've got a new set, and they feel good, except sometimes my foot slips inside the bootie... wasn't sure if this was a new bootie thing? Any remedies?

bigredcouch's picture
bigredcouch's picture
bigredcouch Tuesday, 3 May 2022 at 10:26am

Pretty random, has anyone had issues with their feet slipping inside their booties?

I've got a new set, and they feel good, except sometimes my foot slips inside the bootie... wasn't sure if this was a new bootie thing? Any remedies?

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 Tuesday, 3 May 2022 at 11:14am

bigredcouch if you can find a pair of these they are the best booties I have ever owned.
https://triggerbrothers.com.au/xcel-3mm-comp-x-split-toe-bootie-in-black...
Word of warning though they are quite difficult to put on which is why your feet don't move around in them. I bought a size 9 and thought they were defective so bought another size 9 and it was just as tight but the right fit. It's mainly getting the heel through the bottom of the neck. But once they are on you won't look back. My back is rooted so I use a small bit of dishwashing liquid for lubrication and they slip on fine.

flollo's picture
flollo's picture
flollo Tuesday, 3 May 2022 at 11:32am

Interestingly, it's been a while since I put booties on but the last ones I did have were the Xcel ones from that link. Yeah, they were tight but very solid and never slippery. A really good product.

bigredcouch's picture
bigredcouch's picture
bigredcouch Wednesday, 4 May 2022 at 6:03pm

Absolute legend Gary G - I'll hook a set up. Cheers

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 4 May 2022 at 7:01pm

Sound like they are a tad too big, shouldn't be any movement inside them almost want them to be too small when put on dry.