Vaccinate or not

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak started the topic in Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 at 6:20pm

I was a little shocked at Alan Joyce (CEO Qantas) announcement that international travelers will be required to have a covid 19 vaccination in order to travel on Qantas flights . The government wanted to have mandatory vaccination but after the bumbling of its release ( it was painful to watch the delivery of that announcement ) they withdrew the mandatory part but it seems Qantas and other business may demand a vaccination in order to use their services. I’m not anti vaccine by any means I just don’t trust this government or a vaccine that has been rushed through. A jab followed by another jab followed by yearly jabs doesn’t sit well with me as I have never had a flu shot or the flu for more than 20 years. Plus I don’t want to give this shot to my healthy 4 year old daughter. She is up to date with all her vaccinations but this covid vaccine is new and not being around for decades like the others. Tuberculosis remains the number one as far diseases go and you don’t need proof of vaccination to travel so what is going on ?

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021 at 2:43pm

"Why should I be discriminated against due to this fact?"

Not having a go, but how are you being discriminated against?

I thought vaccination was completely voluntary?

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021 at 2:56pm
Blowin wrote:

I just presented the facts. I’m not afraid of facts which is why I’m not particularly afraid of Covid. I’d like to travel without being forced to have a vaccine by scared people like yourself.

I mention heart disease because it’s an interesting parallel. Many many more people die of heart disease than Covid but you aren’t there “protecting” your friends and nagging them about their drug use leading to increased rates of heart disease and premature death. But you want me locked up if I don’t take a vaccine….

Blowin , I am following the law as per the Drs/Scientists advice, as I don't know enough about Virus's etc...I am not scared of catching the virus , everyday is a great day, after just surviving 3 bouts of cancer ( each time given 2-3 years to live ) , just got Diabete's 2 under control , which was life threatening for me as I was 26 when they got to me....had 19 car accidents ,been held under more than 10 times , once for 3 waves........I have had very big whites in the water very close.....the reason I am obeying the law and trying to educate people on the facts , is to stop all the so called opinionated experts who base their opinions on headlines/Hearsay , like yourself....I am not demanding that anyone get vaccinated , but when I see your logic for not recognizing Covid for what it is....and then forming an opinion that defys logic .....
I do not what you locked up or anyone else .....but when you look at the USA and see all the Red States that have low vaccination rates and now high infections and the deaths are starting again , so it looks like we are going to lose a lot of people who didn't vaccinate ......their choice like yours!

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021 at 4:28pm
tylerdurden wrote:

The more you investigate evidence based medicine and how it translates to public policy the more complex it becomes (cue response from Bonza here). What do you do as an administrator with Ivermectin? Take a punt like Indonesia and the doctors of many other countries ? Or refuse to endorse it because it is “unproven”, depending of course what your definition of proof is?
I am yet to see a study of any form whereby the control (non-ivermectin group) has a worse outcome yet there are plenty of so-called flawed studies where it is beneficial.

A question to everyone on here: what if Covid were rampant and a vaccine not available for at least 6 months and we had the current evidence on Ivermectin? Would you be prepared to take it given it’s extraordinary low side effect rate?
How is that different to our current situation when herd immunity is at least 6 months away and the (nearly) national lockdown is devastating various people’s lives?
To take a definitive stance one way or another is closed minded. If we were desperate in this country there is every chance just like Indonesia it would be approved for use

exactly!

we have the luxury of not needing to atm in oz

less developed are not so lucky, the negatives and dangers hae been so overhyped I really cannot believe the faith some of you have in the system. a healthy suspicion of big pharma was around well before corona - and it most certainly wssn't a right wing thing!

and besides, even conservative by nature norman swan was citing non peer reviewed papers when we were truly in the midst of a state of emergency - such is the nature of things - that is how it is done...

same with hydroxy, the negative narrative is barely in the realms of reality, the studies, the chronology of usage, the doses, etc. are not even close to best practice to present a negative and supposedly dangerous narrative, when really, these drugs can be, and have used conservatively for decades

the critical thinking skills of some seemingly intelligent people appear totally in remission or non existant. ...i get it, ...if you're in the machine, ...or the pro vax camp, ...or you just want to get life back to normal... many feel the need to advocate and shut down the quackery... well Im sorry, but some people just seem way too invested in the pro vax, big pharma apologist agenda

like all of contemporary politics, anyone who's too one sided, who's too passionate and invested, too one way or the other, just comes across as wacky as trump's hydroxy witch doctor....

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021 at 4:46pm

...plus, of all those vaccines and medicines we do now accept, many many were developed in the dark old days, back when there was barely a journal system to review stuff. back in the cowboy days, when researchers would inject themselves and any other poor willing souls with all sorts of concoctions, just to see if stuff works...

yes, its good we've moved on from these practices, but the hyper safety and control that's built up around the industry in countries like the US and oz is an inpenetrable fortress of knowledge and power which instinctively looks after its own, financially, and otherwise...

it's a system full of, and ripe for corruption. a system of self preservation and importance, a system of 'us and them' in terms of which countries in the club or out...

think about that when you advocate against something that may well not be necessary in oz atm, ...but may just save 1000s of lives in indo...

(and make your return sooner, and much more pleasant)

wax24's picture
wax24's picture
wax24 Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021 at 5:57pm

Quick note to those who say that if i am vaccinated, and they are so effective, why do i need to worry about those who choose not to....
the answer is that this virus, like most of em, mutates in order to survive. But, it can't do that out in the street, it needs a host. This delta variant is the current one, NOT the final one. To have a large percentage of unvaccinated is to provide this virus a path to stay two steps ahead of us. It is a thing we all wanna get ahead of, not chase. That is why your personal responsibility trumps your personal freedom.

tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden's picture
tylerdurden Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021 at 6:29pm

And that is the proposed role of treatment regimes (Ivermectin prophylaxis being one of these) in conjunction with vaccines.
Limit disease extent, spread, case numbers and therefore potential for mutations.
A good example of this type of approach is Tuberculosis

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021 at 7:16pm

Cont... { Condolences } from last page...

https://www.swellnet.com/forums/wax/506540?page=42

Likewise with the crew...sad to hear of your friend's passing synchrodogcal...stay strong!
Crew send thoughts and best wishes to yourself and his family...get well soon Neighbours.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 8:56am

Ivermectin..interesting read today on how false reporting ends up becoming fact!

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/93658?xid=nl_cov...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 8:59am

@ Brutus , and here is the response from the FLCCC. https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/FLCCC-BIRD-Gu...

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 9:03am

Lets hope that all the trials done on vaccines were legitimate otherwise we could have problems in the future .

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 9:05am

Supafreak , I actually feel sorry for Blowin and Co. and his conspiracy stuff....which seems to be all about the individual and not for the collective good........but based on science ....

san Guine's picture
san Guine's picture
san Guine Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 9:18am
Blowin wrote:

My parents got their first shot today. I would never presume to try and tell them to get it or don’t get it. Why should I be punished by society because I’d rather get natural immunity through catching the virus than be forced to take the vaccine?

Why should I be discriminated against due to this fact?

You are not being discriminated against, you have made your informed decision and as a result of that decision there are consequences.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 9:26am

Talking to a mate this morning who’s wife is from Brazil and he had some horror stories , trucks driving around the poorest areas picking up not garbage but bodies.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 9:35am

@brutus , don’t want to talk shop on here , I sent a short email a few days ago if you can have a look ….cheers

adam12's picture
adam12's picture
adam12 Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 12:49pm

TGA confirms 2 deaths this week from first dose of A-Z, 44 y.o. and 48 y.o.

philosurphizingkerching's picture
philosurphizingkerching's picture
philosurphizing... Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 1:13pm

Was just reading that on the ABC news feed.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-22/tasmanian-man-dies-after-receivin...
So he knew he suffered from Thrombocytopenia syndrome and a quick google recommends not taking Astrazeneca but the Pfizer jab.
Makes you wonder what questions get asked by the people at the medical clinic prior to the jab.
Do they bother to read, have access to a persons medical record ?
Seems as though it would be safer to get the jab from your doctor.

views from the cockpit's picture
views from the ... Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 1:15pm

Collateral damage there A12.
To be expected not feared or highlighted really.

Sprout's picture
Sprout's picture
Sprout Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 1:57pm

Three weeks post 2nd jab, not a single side effect, all good.
I know at least 10 people directly and more indirectly who've had both shots (some Pfizer, some AZ, ages 18 to 72) and the worst I've heard of was a sore throat for a day, possibly unrelated.

GreenJam's picture
GreenJam's picture
GreenJam Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 2:08pm

collateral damage hey views... and not to be highlighted really. Well, I wonder how you'll feel if/when that collateral damage hits home. That's what's just happened for me. Old man - had heart bypass 16 years ago, been in excellent health ever since, the day after he gets the first Pfizer shot, sudden tightness in chest, indigestion, generally feeling not right. Battles on for a few days, eventually goes to the doc and finds out he's had a minor heart attack at some point on those last few days, so rushed to hospital. Some damage to the heart, and a sudden need for 2 stents. Coincidence, I think not. And then his stories of friends and their weird reactions the day after the same first shot - shingles, facial paralysis, one that had some sort of 'turn' and couldn't string together coherent sentence for a couple of days. These vaccines are not fully tested and are doing some weird shit to people, and these examples are acute reactions - what about the medium and longer-term reactions that are still to play out? The bulk of these reactions are definitely not being reported by the mainstream media. Do some digging and you'll find the reality.

So, views..., your suggestion of 'not to be highlighted really' - why not? Shouldn't people have the right to be fully informed?

ps. I havent been reading this thread, so apologies if all this has already been covered

offshoreozzie's picture
offshoreozzie's picture
offshoreozzie Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 3:02pm
Supafreak wrote:

Lets hope that all the trials done on vaccines were legitimate otherwise we could have problems in the future .

Early signs were positive but let's be VERY CLEAR - this is the vaccine trial!!!
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04470427
Study Type : Interventional (Clinical Trial)
Actual Study Start Date : July 27, 2020
Estimated Primary Completion Date : October 27, 2022
Estimated Study Completion Date : October 27, 2022

offshoreozzie's picture
offshoreozzie's picture
offshoreozzie Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 3:22pm
wax24 wrote:

Quick note to those who say that if i am vaccinated, and they are so effective, why do i need to worry about those who choose not to....
the answer is that this virus, like most of em, mutates in order to survive. But, it can't do that out in the street, it needs a host. This delta variant is the current one, NOT the final one. To have a large percentage of unvaccinated is to provide this virus a path to stay two steps ahead of us. It is a thing we all wanna get ahead of, not chase. That is why your personal responsibility trumps your personal freedom.

Incorrect. Most virologists tend to agree that viruses that mutate become more transmissible but actually less deadly.

Vaccines are not effective in many instances - breakthrough infections occur commonly in much of the UK/world data and if you look at deaths of many countries indicators seem to be it is a large percentage that WERE vaccinated that die... they're simply too weak prior or susceptible to the specific attack the virus presents.

Its under debate, but at the surface level, stopping transmission and death rates seem positive but are not a long term solution.

I live in Canada now and have gone through lockdowns and seen this government promise "everything opens when 65%-70% of the public get vaccinated " - now they're saying 90!!!! Its bullshit and Australia will move the goal posts too!

You're going down the same path. Stop. Do not play into the fear and bullshit.
Vaccinate and treat the high risk, leave everyone else unpressured to do as they please...

There is no conspiracy.
This is a lab virus and there is very dark shit in play (at the very shallowest of which is having the world on the hook to big pharma)

offshoreozzie's picture
offshoreozzie's picture
offshoreozzie Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 3:30pm
GreenJam wrote:

collateral damage hey views... and not to be highlighted really. Well, I wonder how you'll feel if/when that collateral damage hits home. That's what's just happened for me. Old man - had heart bypass 16 years ago, been in excellent health ever since, the day after he gets the first Pfizer shot, sudden tightness in chest, indigestion, generally feeling not right. Battles on for a few days, eventually goes to the doc and finds out he's had a minor heart attack at some point on those last few days, so rushed to hospital. Some damage to the heart, and a sudden need for 2 stents. Coincidence, I think not. And then his stories of friends and their weird reactions the day after the same first shot - shingles, facial paralysis, one that had some sort of 'turn' and couldn't string together coherent sentence for a couple of days. These vaccines are not fully tested and are doing some weird shit to people, and these examples are acute reactions - what about the medium and longer-term reactions that are still to play out? The bulk of these reactions are definitely not being reported by the mainstream media. Do some digging and you'll find the reality.

So, views..., your suggestion of 'not to be highlighted really' - why not? Shouldn't people have the right to be fully informed?

ps. I havent been reading this thread, so apologies if all this has already been covered

Yes!!
Get this word out and do not waiver on it... this is your experience and the deaths/affects are real to many people....
Am I an anti-vaxxer ? No, they present the "easiest" way out especially in high risk people and situations but that will come with the death of many who would have been fine...

Not to mention the murders, suicides and abuse that lockdowns are creating...

DO NOT PANIC and do it simply through a sense of obligation!!!! Act responsibly, be careful, and let's just pause and review and reflect... its not everywhere and floating around just waiting for victims.

Australia is the worst for fear mongering or taking things to the extreme in terms of response... it makes NO sense.

Support those who choose to do it if they want but never feel like you HAVE to get it.

Fliplid's picture
Fliplid's picture
Fliplid Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 5:46pm

GreenJam, not sure if I’m following correctly. The stents were put in for what reason? vaccine or clogged arteries?

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 6:23pm

"Australia is the worst for fear mongering"

I think you should look in the mirror there Offshore, you sound pretty hyper-ventilated on the whole subject.

All around me in the real world, I see people getting vaccinated, old people like my parent, and their pals and younger people.
I haven't heard of a single case yet in real life of anything more than a sore arm and feeling slightly under the weather the next day.

I honestly don't see much fear or 'extreme response" - quite the opposite.

Where I do see the fear and extreme response is in statements like this: "This is a lab virus and there is very dark shit in play (at the very shallowest of which is having the world on the hook to big pharma)"

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 6:23pm

Very generous of the Australian government 1.7 million to CSIRO for research into covid treatments. https://www.csiro.au/en/news/news-releases/2021/new-funding-to-fast-trac... How much again for vaccine research ? 350 million. https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/cov...

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 6:37pm

Beginning of the New World Order, Offshoreozzie?

It's all about the difference between good and evil, right and wrong.

views from the ... Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 6:33pm

Dudes!
Firstly GreenJam I applaud your fathers gumption and others to have a vaccine.
Sorry hes doing poorly.
But we should highlight the MILLIONS who have no problems. Thats what this is about.
Have a broad and deep look at whats happening to business and income in your home town and see that if these lockdowns and restrictions keep up for too long we will all suffer more than you may realise.
Don't you want to travel freely again?
Book a holiday, wedding, birthday, go to a funeral?
Have a job? Global Supply chains are closing due staff isolations, etc.
A future for your family?
I would be one of the last in line to have an "enforced" injection thrust upon me UNLESS I saw the long term consequences of doing otherwise.
Get wise!

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 7:25pm

Boris Johnson speaks at the United Nations.
This speech is from September 2019.
He is even wearing a The Great Reset badge. ( for those uniformed look up the Great Reset and WEF world economic forum).

Davis project . (WEF again ) ID2020 ( funny how they got the year right)

https://id2020.org/
Funded by no other than Microsoft , Gavi
( who is partnered with the world bank, bill and Melinda gates foundation, world health organisation (WHO))
C.O.V.I.D - certificate of vaccination identification
Event 201 was in 2019 . https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/scenario.html

old-dog's picture
old-dog's picture
old-dog Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 8:05pm

Looks like the word is out at the facilities that there is a good forum on SN for spreading misinformation.

views from the ... Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 8:50pm

Ha. Yep od.
Flight (of fancy) Facilities

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 10:20pm

Typo- Davos project not Davis project

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 10:32pm

I post this for comedic value rather than to make any point

(so don't come calling me a conspiracy nutter... or do... the slur has become so redundant, frankly, I don't give s shit...)

https://fakeotube.com/video/3629/dutch-politician-gideon-van-meijeren-co...

haven't watched above vids, so no connection intended

Horas's picture
Horas's picture
Horas Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 at 10:58pm

FMD ,I've already had the Wu - flu ,it's nothing.
Memento Mori

offshoreozzie's picture
offshoreozzie's picture
offshoreozzie Friday, 23 Jul 2021 at 12:27am

> freeride76:
You clearly like to read so I'll add this and be done.
Wasting my time trying to help and encourage people to think INDEPENDENTLY, and do factual independent RESEARCH is time I dont have... I'm ready to crush the next few years in this chaos that will continue to unfold. You do you....

"All around me in the real world, I see people getting vaccinated, old people like my parent, and their pals and younger people. I haven't heard of a single case yet in real life of anything more than a sore arm and feeling slightly under the weather the next day."

First up - " in the real world" - great way to lead with your ignorance and assumed superiority!
I laugh at guys like you who are clueless.
Shit is out there that is undeniable and fact... if you actually spent the time to do the research you'd see it but you're happy surfing and pushing your uninformed opinion on this forum and downplaying the need for people to make an to not feel pressured and make an independant choice, not swallow the "fastest route out at all costs" and to think long term and more broadly of the context and precedent this sets.

There are risks to these vaccines - short and long term. I don't place my hesitancy based on the direct health risk... it would likely be ok but I'm not playing into the system and stand by my educated opinion that should I acquire covid I will survive without a vaccine, and that I'm also comfortable with my choice being "not killing my community and neighbours" as government/health agencies are pushing (the EXTREME RESPONSE part I mentioned but you dismiss)

"I haven't heard of a single case yet in real life of anything"
Again with the real life? Are you saying I'm drawing fiction from the internet and repeating it here?

That's your experience... its different to mine (and others here) and yes I have seen and heard of different in a few cases... a few cases... not all... I never said that. My best mates wife who is pregnant collapsed and convulsed for 2 mins hours after jab 1. Kinda scary no? Others here have expressed their negatives and its documented across the world even while media supress it because it will affect broad adoption which supports a rush back to "normal" at all costs... which as we roll on with this we're seeing isnt happening AT ALL in places well ahead of Australia for vaccines... lockdowns continue and public health policy/science

So much of Australia it seems shares your sentiment FR. You are unable to look past the construct of history and the world and the role covid is having to shape it... it's fucked... continue to plant your head firmly in the sand....

Ad well, if I'm wrong (we've all taken the jab and life goes back to "normal"), the world is a better place so hip hip fucking horray!

> Views from the...

"Have a broad and deep look at whats happening to business and income in your home town and see that if these lockdowns and restrictions keep up for too long we will all suffer more than you may realise.
Book a holiday, wedding, birthday, go to a funeral?
Have a job? Global Supply chains are closing due staff isolations, etc."

The fact that you think this is returning is quite interesting. There is no "freely" and there is no normal anymore... the sooner people see this better... you'll make different decisions!

Lastly,

Covid is real and kills people. The societal affects of lockdowns and the increases in suicide, abuse and violence does too but we just focus on the sick, dying and elderly (and the small % of unfortunate others that dont fit this category)

Question - where did the use of the term "asymptomatic" spread disappear to?
Anyone else notice its gone from the discussion and vernacular... strange no? When this thing started circularly the globe everyone had it and they didnt know because they were "asymptomatic" but now there's next to no cases recorded without symptoms... this asymptomatic spread fear really got the fire burning.

This is just one example but if you can't connect this and the other elements at play here I cant help you.

I have found covid to be incredibly enlightening.
Once you see the world for what it is, it's incredibly liberating not being a drone and sheep.

If you wish to label me a "consipracy theorist" I'll wear that hat with pride and a smile!

offshoreozzie's picture
offshoreozzie's picture
offshoreozzie Friday, 23 Jul 2021 at 1:20am

*lockdowns continue and public health policy/science is changing rapidly while covid continues regardless.

(didnt finish that sentence and cant see edit btn)

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 23 Jul 2021 at 3:33am

I wonder if the Guardian will do a article on this ? Association of Remdesivir Treatment With Survival and Length of Hospital Stay Among US Veterans Hospitalized With COVID-19 Key Points
Question Is remdesivir treatment associated with improved survival or shortened hospitalizations among people with COVID-19 in routine care settings?

Findings In this cohort study of 2344 US veterans hospitalized with COVID-19, remdesivir therapy was not associated with improved 30-day survival but was associated with a significant increase in median time to hospital discharge.

Meaning The findings suggest that routine use of remdesivir may be associated with increased use of hospital beds but not with improvements in survival. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2781959?utm... The TGA first approved remdesivir back in July 2020 after 4 studies , it was given EUA in the US https://www.tga.gov.au/media-release/australias-first-covid-treatment-ap.... NSW guidelines Antiviral therapy

Specific
disease-modifying medicine ​​National guidelines recommendation regarding​ use in COVID-19​ ​Access/governance Supporting resources:
NSW TAG COVID-19 resources​
​Remdesivir ​Conditional recommendation for use in adults including pregnant or breastfeeding women who require oxygen but not ventilation. Note criteria and exceptions^ Via formulary (restricted access); or IPU* NSW TAG drug guidance (requires local DTC endorsement); patient information; patient consent form; Prescribing Declaration/IPU* application form#;outcomes reporting form.
https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/communities-of-practic.... https://trialsitenews.com/university-of-iowa-led-observational-study-rev...

Distracted's picture
Distracted's picture
Distracted Friday, 23 Jul 2021 at 7:41am

Billions of dollars in job keeper went to businesses with increased turnover during lockdown. Onya Gerry Harvey.
What did the oils say “the rich get richer and the poor get the picture “
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-22/4-6bn-in-jobkeeper-went-to-busine...

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump Friday, 23 Jul 2021 at 7:55am

First jab done and dusted. Zero side effects, other than feeling excellent about being a part of the movement to try shut down this virus

I finally listened to that Rogan / Weinstein podcast Superfreak, thanks, and really recommend everyone to take the time and hear it out. It’s 3hrs long so put it on while you’re working if you can. Also read the Guardian article and Weinsteins response

Wow

Time to become a part of the push for widespread Ivermectin use now also

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 23 Jul 2021 at 8:05am

@shoredump , congratulations , yes it would be good to attack this shit virus from every angle possible and countries that dont have any vaccines yet need something . In that podcast I liked how 2 of the speakers were fully vaccinated and in particular listening to DR Malone concerns as he is a pioneer of mRNA development.

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Friday, 23 Jul 2021 at 2:52pm

"You are unable to look past the construct of history and the world and the role covid is having to shape it... it's fucked... continue to plant your head firmly in the sand...."

Not at all.
I'm reading as widely as I can about this.

If you can put some actual evidence or sources of information in front of me that back up what you are saying (not sure exactly what you are saying) then I would gladly read them with an open mind.

if not, then yeah, it does sound like textbook Conspiracy nonsense 101.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Friday, 23 Jul 2021 at 4:30pm

This is a long thread with people coming at it from many perspectives. Has anyone posted a link to what exactly is in the vaccines? Anywhere one can find this info online?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 23 Jul 2021 at 5:02pm

Sorry VJ , I put up the link but it doesn’t work , you can get the information from TGA by putting in the search on their website. https://www.australia.gov.au/healthfaqs#:~:text=Vaccine%20ingredients%20...'. Scroll down to what are the ingredients then put in search.

megzee's picture
megzee's picture
megzee Friday, 23 Jul 2021 at 5:20pm
velocityjohnno wrote:

This is a long thread with people coming at it from many perspectives. Has anyone posted a link to what exactly is in the vaccines? Anywhere one can find this info online?

Great question Velocityjohnno which actually means this thread has gone full circle......
If you can finally find your way to these COVID Vac " wonder recipes" ,understanding how they were produced, from what source, and tested will open the real rabbit hole.
My basic question is how do MSM know the COVID updates Australia wide from one news broadcast to the next? Is there a COVID call center where the updates from each medical test center are called in hourly?

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 23 Jul 2021 at 5:46pm

This is Pfizer ingredients and link to Ribonucleic acid which is the active ingredient E7-DF7130-CEE8-4816-9-D07-F22451284-D84 https://www.genome.gov/genetics-glossary/RNA-Ribonucleic-Acid

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Friday, 23 Jul 2021 at 5:49pm

Thanks crew, I'm looking to determine this. Thanks to undergrad son, I am very familiar with the differences of each type of vaccine and how they work - but I want to know more about all the other stuff in them. For example, is the clotting/inflamation caused by the inclusion of the spike protein itself (or the synthesising of it) - or is it something else in there? In my case, the way cells aggregate leads to a clumping anyway that normal people don't have so there are precautions you take that may help more than the condition hinders? Questions, questions. Out of interest, monoclonal inhibitors are being used in corona treatment - again something of interest. In other news, enough time/sample of infected people with the same condition worldwide has occurred so as to suggest that most survive corona infection (have heard of one death). Not enough to fill a peer reviewed paper, but enough to suggest trends.

In terms of discussing the vaccine son & self agree it would be better with 1, 3, 5 year clinical trials being passed but we don't seem to have that time. Also is it true you sign a disclaimer absolving the manufacturer of any liability?

On the subject of the conspiracy stuff, I've seen most of it and if taken on face value you'd be pretty shocked. Info coming from all sides. I don't want to repeat any of it here, but I might just believe some of it. Who knows?

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Friday, 23 Jul 2021 at 5:50pm

Extra thanks Supa, just seen the breakdown come up on thread now.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 23 Jul 2021 at 5:51pm

Pretty sure the research master TBB has covered this before somewhere in the 2000 odd posts on this forum.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 23 Jul 2021 at 6:04pm

It’s definitely a head f@ck VJ , the amount of conspiracy stuff friends send is amazing, I stopped watching most of it a year ago . My attitude towards pig pharma and governments is due to their past history but I also understand we need them and hopefully mRNA is the future in medicine. The next decade is going to decide.

saltyone's picture
saltyone's picture
saltyone Friday, 23 Jul 2021 at 8:14pm
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 23 Jul 2021 at 8:49pm

Good job supafreak as Remdesivir was the 1st Emergency drug but kinda slipped thru the net..
tbb thought to mop that up before we move on...try & bring this frontline drug up onto the front page.
Bloody hard to make sense of it... as it's all under the floorboards...nothing up front ever!
Gonna be hard to unravel & even harder to read...as tbb has to make it up as he goes...shh!
This timeline bookends supafreak's essential Aussie Remdesivir review. ( above )

Remdesivir Parent Nucleocide GS-441524 is also taken for Coronavirus in both Adults & mostly cats.
There are some quirky mentions of such...(see end of Review )

Timeline is mostly low key but drives Emergency placebo policy for drugs like Pfizer Vax to follow thru.
Crew will find it odd that this unproven wild drug was approved for babies before adult Vax.

This is the most insightful Remdesivir review covering peak China Covid!
It is a Law paper (Not Dull) & very honest but worth a read as strips back to raw Big Pharma Politics...
https://openaccess.city.ac.uk/id/eprint/24819/1/CLS%20WP%202020%2007%20%...

15th Nov - China's 1st Covid case stands isolated...but why is this even a thing if none talk about it?
There is a UK Paper that is lost in the Matrix that explains why...here's tbb's bastardized version...
China needed 2 months legitimate pre testing on Covid patients for an Emergency Patent / Drug trail
Basically needing to show how a Drug was essential to treat Covid patients + recovery time = 2 months.
Recap! The drug was used on Ebola but still needed pre clinical Testing for Covid Pandemic.

Fast Forward (2months)
Recap: WHO / All Health leaders maintain Virus can't kill healthy folk or even spread between people.

14th Jan CDC sends US Military scout to pick up "re: Harmless" Coronavirus Sample from Wuhan.
15th Wuhan Flu Mission backdoors SeaTac Military Airport > Military Hospital (Patient is a loner!)
https://northwest.uso.org/sea-tac
(Phase 1 Complete)

20/21st Jan - Davos waves the Flag for Big Pharma Vax Race to begin...
20th US Covid Remdesivir Trial on man > (Soldier) lives alone near the #1 US Ebola Bio Ward
https://www.wweek.com/news/2020/02/01/washington-coronavirus-patient-is-...
https://nwhrn.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/HCID_AddisonArguinchonaWilk...
Coincidentally just brushed up on Pandemic Exercise in case some virus comes their way about now....!

21st Chinese file for Remdesivir Trial & Patent (See : Nov' case) + more below
22/23rd WHO Emergency Meeting to rubberstamp Gates' 3 CEPI Vaxes (Note: 2 Oz fails Qld Uni / AZ)
19-25th Vic Chinese Man stumbles into a Monash [-] Pressure Room...(Also perfect time & place!) Lucky!
World of coincidences sees Wuhan travellers bumping into #1 World Viral Labs, with minutes to live!
28th Oz sucks Wuhan Flu from Chinese payload to recreate & spread their load. (All good Downunder!)
31st Jan WHO calls time out on their Golden Triangle Drug Mule distribution to all sanctioned Viral Labs.
Each nation now has an equal chance to Discover a Vax cure for their Local Viral Lab's Covid Outbreak.

Thus begins the free fall of Trust in Science...

1st Feb Oz Labs have their Covid samples > PM can now ban Chinese Flights.
6th-12th March Gilead provides Remdesivir freely for China Covid Trial Start (World takes note)
Remdesivir was stopped early > adverse events outweighed any minor gain.
12th China "BrightGene" Copy and mass produce Remdesivir under Emergency Law.
Note to China that Emergency Law affords free (at cost) use of drug, not Emergency copyright breach.

Story goes it was all a ruse to create a need for Remdesivir & brew it under cheaper Chinese partners

18th Diamond Princess US passengers were offered repat for Remdesivir Trial or Yokohama Hospital.
Remaining passengers were repatriated after Japan's Hospital Clearance ( Also a Remdesivir Trial)

21st ( US First case ) Soldier Recovers from Virus + Ends Monitoring period > (Covid BREAK OUT) Shh!
21st Trump...("Good Job China!") tbb is being serious...that was The Prez early response.
27th Military Test Outbreak results in first US Death ....( Note: Traced from Hospital Staff > CDC case)
27th CDC reclassify Testing from Travellerz to "Suspected Covid Deaths" ( Just find a body! Now!)
Trump / CDC claims the US first death as a woman when in fact it was a Man.(This was no accident!)
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/485307-cdc-erroneously-identified-...
27th CDC reclassify a far afield Flu death as cause of all US military Covid outbreaks forevermore...
Mostly because they found some recent Flu / Heart attack Deaths that have visited Wuhan...when? wot!
Both Prez sign off on CDC / Military scam & Joe goes on to Glorify ? Death in Inauguration Speech!
Father denies Covid & says his daughter never had / spread covid or went near Wuhan at the time. Huh!
https://www.foxnews.com/health/first-known-coronavirus-fatality-us-signs...
This family now live with the weight of Millions of dead on their door step. God Bless America!

https://www.fda.gov/media/137564/download
1st May FDA approves experimental drug Remdesivir for Emergency Use.

10th July Australia Approval (See supafreak above)
Note States were using the cheaper Cat Drug (Suitable for Patients) Gilead said not to score off China.
US donates Remdesivir to Oz.(free) Cost : $1.50 /day to make > Sells for $800/day
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/jul/01/gilead-donates-co...

22nd Oct FDA approve Remdesivir for 3.5kg (7 day/old) > Emergency Use > 12y/o > Adult Hospital Use.
20th Nov WHO recommends against Remdesivir in Hospital treatment

1st Jan - 1st May 2021 - GS-441524 Trial (Parent nucleoside of Remdesivir for Cat Coronavirus)
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04859244

tbb can't locate study results (often 2-5 month delay)
Review is mostly introductory & catch up as said... Remdesivir future needs a separate review
Extra Oz reads...
National Stockpile has the keys to Remdesivir ( Implies 'Covid treatment' is not a state health matter )
Some Oz states Health Procedures for ICU Covid do involve Remdesivir use + dosage...(Reserved!)
Pretty sure some earlier 2020 PDF files list "alt" Remdesivir as backup default choices.
tbb may have posted a link last year...best leave any ICU use for the Doctors in the House...