Pointless sniping like a little bitch

Blowin's picture
Blowin started the topic in Wednesday, 20 May 2020 at 4:17pm

Here’s the thread to lodge those stupid fucking posts which have nothing at all to do with the topic at hand but are mere vehicles to express the writers snide ness and unpleasantness.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin commented Wednesday, 20 May 2020 at 4:18pm

Put your shit here so others aren’t bothered by your desire to harass others about anything regardless of how unrelated to the thread.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot commented Wednesday, 20 May 2020 at 4:27pm

I’ll put 10 bucks on this thread being deleted by 8:00am tomorrow

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin commented Wednesday, 20 May 2020 at 4:31pm

Nah , it’ll just sit here unloved forever . Periodically being added as a link when someone acts like a turkey.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming commented Wednesday, 20 May 2020 at 4:44pm

Welcome to the thread Facto and Vic Local, fire away.

Please Stunet give me an ignore button for Talking Turkey, Shatners Basoon, Dale Cooper, Factotum, Pupkin, and any new fake profile he decides to create.

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper commented Wednesday, 20 May 2020 at 5:11pm

Gobble gobble...

"It makes you look like a limp wristed voyeur with a fetish for ruff stuff. But not too ruff !

I bet you love the pile ons in those all-boy steam rooms ."

“The dog leg. That dog had four legs. One you found in my trunk. The other three went out with the information you're thinking about right now. Two people you don't want coming around here if anything bad happens to me.”

mattlock's picture
mattlock's picture
mattlock commented Wednesday, 20 May 2020 at 5:43pm

Nice pointless sniping D-C.

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper commented Wednesday, 20 May 2020 at 6:11pm

I'm sure there'll be plenty more of the weird, the bigoted, the homoerotic, and the misogynist from that particular source in the future, Mattlock.

And now there's a place for it!

Hahahaha.

“The dog leg. That dog had four legs. One you found in my trunk. The other three went out with the information you're thinking about right now. Two people you don't want coming around here if anything bad happens to me.”

mattlock's picture
mattlock's picture
mattlock commented Wednesday, 20 May 2020 at 6:20pm

I'm sure there will.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin commented Wednesday, 20 May 2020 at 7:13pm

This is working better than I could have imagined.

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper commented Wednesday, 20 May 2020 at 8:48pm

Helluva archive too!

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno commented Wednesday, 20 May 2020 at 9:50pm

pew! pew! pew! pew!

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper commented Thursday, 21 May 2020 at 12:51am

The milky white kid shooting himself in both feet, Johnno?

Again.

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot commented Thursday, 21 May 2020 at 7:43am

17 minutes

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin commented Thursday, 21 May 2020 at 7:51am

No way , Goofy .

This thread operates under the same principle as the sacrificial zinc anode on a boat engine , which is designed to turn to shit so that the rest of the engine remains uncorroded.

It’s working already.

Terminal's picture
Terminal's picture
Terminal commented Thursday, 21 May 2020 at 7:56am

I was thinking mosquito trap, but boat engine analogy all good...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin commented Thursday, 21 May 2020 at 8:06am

I’d actually written that it was a Venus fly trap for fucktards , then editing after realising I’d self incriminated.

The rules as I see them : disagree with full vigor but any pointless bitching, unrelated to topic, belongs here.

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper commented Thursday, 21 May 2020 at 8:52am

"Venus fly trap for fucktards , then editing after realising I’d self incriminated."

"Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew!"

Hahahahahahaha.

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 commented Thursday, 21 May 2020 at 11:48am

Singular Blowin not plural.

garyg1412's picture
garyg1412's picture
garyg1412 commented Thursday, 21 May 2020 at 11:53am

Self incrimination not included.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno commented Thursday, 21 May 2020 at 1:36pm

I like the sacrificial anode metaphor.
The sniping is just that, unless he brings substantial thoughts & concepts of his own to the table. That's all that has weight.

Tick's picture
Tick's picture
Tick commented Thursday, 21 May 2020 at 5:10pm

Blowin, this is why I click when I see your name. Gems like this one.

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper commented Thursday, 21 May 2020 at 5:45pm

"Blowin, this is why I click when I see your name. Gems like this one."

"Your self esteem was raised above your previous personal best.

Which was waking up under a newspaper on a park bench with a used franger hanging out of your arse...

Uhhhh, the good old days."

"Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew!"

Hahahahahahaha.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin commented Saturday, 23 May 2020 at 9:47am

Dale -Cooper commented SATURDAY, 23 MAY 2020 at 8:54AM new
That's a nasty slur, D-Rex.

But noted.

Nobody wants to be compared to Blowhard.

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper commented Saturday, 23 May 2020 at 10:04am

"D-Rex commented SATURDAY, 23 MAY 2020 at 8:39AM:

D-C the new blowin? Please don't feel the need to publish your thoughts on every topic on this site as if anyone cares."

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin commented Thursday, 4 Jun 2020 at 10:36am

Dale -Cooper commented THURSDAY, 4 JUN 2020 at 10:09AM new
Congrats, Blowie, you're the gift that just keeps on giving.

Third times a gas re: using that Federalist article.

First Trump, then Sepp, then you!

Great minds and stable geniuses think alike!

Check the previous page for the sorry saga again.

For someone who admitted they know fuck all about Trump, and apropos US politics (even wore it as a badge of sorts), what is your reason for comment, Blowie? Actually, extrapolating out to most, if not all of your commentary here, there, and everywhere, what is your raison d'etre period?

As has been noted before, it's always illuminating.

Not the content, but the intent.

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper commented Thursday, 4 Jun 2020 at 11:03am

"Blowie old chap, you obviously spent some time composing that heartfelt piece, but...how can I put this delicately so as not to upset your fragile nature..."

Hahahahahahaha.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin commented Thursday, 4 Jun 2020 at 1:18pm

“ You used it on yourself, Hank .”

Me , Myself and Irene.

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper commented Thursday, 4 Jun 2020 at 2:45pm

https://www.swellnet.com/forums/wax/302695

"Venus fly trap for fucktards , then editing after realising I’d self incriminated."

"Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew!"

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper commented Friday, 5 Jun 2020 at 12:21pm

"Fuckwits , so well represented by Vic Local , are the crew who will be telling you that it’s sexist and gender oppressing to dress in drag in a couple of years time."

"Every shred of evidence says that Australia is not racist. A few PMS suffering twitter users such as Vic Local do not change this fact."

"Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew!"

Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper's picture
Dale -Cooper commented Friday, 5 Jun 2020 at 9:36pm

"Don’t pay attention to the Vic Local dribble. He’s just unhappy cause he’s misplaced his signed copy of the Vagina Monologues."

"Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew!"

D-Rex's picture
D-Rex's picture
D-Rex commented Saturday, 6 Jun 2020 at 11:37am

You've lost me here...maybe time to return to 'interesting stuff', where healthy debate rages without the hint of an insult.