How do you clean and how often should you take the wax off your surfboard?

Sydney Local Cleaners's picture
Sydney Local Cl... started the topic in Saturday, 12 Oct 2019 at 1:56pm

My surfboard is turning yellow as I always wash with fresh water after I use it. Even my Girlfriend says You book professional house cleaner from Sydney Local Cleaners sydneylocalcleaners.com.au to clean your entire house and now find someone to clean your surfboard too. Is there someone who can guide me on how to clean and how often should I wax off my board?

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben commented Thursday, 17 Oct 2019 at 9:48am

Ordinarily, we delete spam posts. 

But this one is so well thought out, I had to let it stay. The effort! The attention to detail! Constructing a subject with a direct call to action, then ever so subtly linking the text to their business, before masterfully segueing back to surfing. 

Of course, washing surfboards with fresh water won't turn it yellow, but who am I to be a pedant?

Jono's picture
Jono's picture
Jono commented Thursday, 17 Oct 2019 at 9:56am

I'm quite often too lazy to clean the wax off my board, so I might consider hiring a Sydney Local Cleaner to clean my surfboard.

P'tai's picture
P'tai's picture
P'tai commented Thursday, 17 Oct 2019 at 6:52pm

Its obviously not fresh water he's using to turn the board yellow, I would't be going there Jono.........

Do you think the advertorial is taking the piss?

tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter commented Thursday, 17 Oct 2019 at 10:53pm

If you want your house cleaned simply host an OCD meeting . Someone will eventually start making the joint spotless.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH5l9NYtNAw