Beach break round Bali/Lombok?

rice's picture
rice started the topic in Wednesday, 11 May 2016 at 1:03am

So I'm planning a tripp to bali and the surrounding islands in july. Im a fairly capable beginner, and very inexperienced when it comes to reef breaks. My question is, are there any fairly accessible beach breaks in the area, and will i probably kill my self on the reefs?

Cheers from sweden

MartinNow's picture
MartinNow's picture
MartinNow commented Sunday, 12 Jun 2016 at 2:04am

yes and yes - go hard mate!

MartinNow

aga78's picture
aga78's picture
aga78 commented Wednesday, 17 Aug 2016 at 6:04pm

try to go to west sumbawa...scare reff and supersuck

come and visit sumbawa island,.many virgin beach here.

gibbsy's picture
gibbsy's picture
gibbsy commented Thursday, 18 Aug 2016 at 9:43am

Bullshit. Both places are great spots for beginners to die. That whole area is about the least beginner friendly area in Indo. Stick with bali and south Lombok Sven, and don't let anyone try and sell you otherwise.

groundswell's picture
groundswell's picture
groundswell commented Wednesday, 26 Apr 2017 at 8:34pm

Got to agree with gibbsy. if you're not advanced at surfing in fast thicker barrels you could die.
Also if you dont have at least some ettiquete to making sure that guy deep in that tuuuube reallly really really really isnt going to make it before you drop in than go back to kuta bali.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy commented Wednesday, 26 Apr 2017 at 11:29pm

Geropuk on Lombok would be a good option for surfing. There are a few nice gentle waves inside the bay that are good for beginners. I haven't been to Lombok for a while but there should be places to stay at Kuta or possibly closer.

scottindo's picture
scottindo's picture
scottindo commented Sunday, 10 Sep 2017 at 3:36pm

Stay away from Indo reefs

Johnmartin's picture
Johnmartin's picture
Johnmartin commented Tuesday, 9 Oct 2018 at 5:51pm

Its specific flora and fauna consists of pygmy elephants, tree kangaroos and the Komodo dragon; its dramatic panorama embraces historical rice terraces, untamed jungle, islands with pristine coral fringed by means of white sands and lava-spewing volcanoes. pay someone to do my homework

maxpetis's picture
maxpetis's picture
maxpetis commented Wednesday, 13 Mar 2019 at 6:27pm

I want to state that there isn’t too much stuff to do anywhere near the Kuta/airport, we had to rent a motorbike and head out past Ubud to get authentic. There were some cool do my assignment | primeassignment spots of the southern peninsula on the south side of the airport too. I think it also depends on your budget

casperbonner's picture
casperbonner's picture
casperbonner commented Tuesday, 23 Apr 2019 at 2:43pm

Several airlines give day by day flights among Bali and Lombok, Including Lion Air, Wings Air, Merpati Nusantara Airlines, Silk Air, Trigana Air, Garuda Indonesia, and Indonesian Airlines. Flight time is around 30 minutes, and tickets can be purchased Help With Assignment straightforwardly from the airline counters at the local air terminals, or through local travel agents in Bali and Lombok.