2022 Election

blindboy's picture
blindboy started the topic in Saturday, 13 Nov 2021 at 7:46am

.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 20 May 2022 at 4:25pm

It's the WHO and the World Economic Forum who are responsible for trying to establish a tyrannical, secretive cabal of powerful capitalists and politicians.

Resist, brothers!

Freedom!!!

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 20 May 2022 at 4:34pm
I focus wrote:

From Burleigh's Guardian link

"However as Palmer and Kelly travelled across the country this week to spruik candidates, the party’s image was dealt a blow with reports detailing how more than 20 of UAP’s 173 candidates across the lower and upper houses have faced court in the past or face ongoing matters.

They include offences such as unlawful assault, domestic violence, stalking, burglary, intentional destruction of property, trafficking of a controlled drug and medium range drink-driving. Kelly and a party spokesperson defended the party’s vetting process reportedly saying that the UAP had conducted police checks, social media checks and formal interviews to choose candidates.

On Wednesday, the party’s candidate in the Melbourne seat of Higgins was granted bail in time for election day."

UAP is such a rabble...Clive picks candidates that will be subservient and do as they are told. Hanson and one nation are the same quality as UAP.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 20 May 2022 at 4:39pm
thermalben wrote:

Apparently these SMSs were received (i.e. spammed) this afternoon. Less than one day before voting.

https://twitter.com/markhumphries/status/1527495602279710720

Thank god Craig Kelly will fight the good fight. He sees right through this new world order.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 20 May 2022 at 4:38pm

@Burleigh

I not a huge fan of Clive but don't let the haters bring you down, it's your vote and your choice.

UAP did make it to four on my senate ballot but don't expect it makes much difference when you put LNP at number one.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 20 May 2022 at 4:39pm
burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 20 May 2022 at 4:42pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

@Burleigh

I not a huge fan of Clive but don't let the haters bring you down, it's your vote and your choice.

UAP did make it to four on my senate ballot but don't expect it makes much difference when you put LNP at number one.

Don’t worry, I’m not. I find it hilarious that they are so threatened by him.
Even the big dog Ben came out of hiding.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 20 May 2022 at 4:42pm

" it's your vote and your choice."

This is going to sound hackneyed but people fought and died to get the vote so the least we can do is to undertake something vaguely resembling due diligence.

soggydog's picture
soggydog's picture
soggydog Friday, 20 May 2022 at 4:46pm
indo-dreaming wrote:

@Burleigh

I not a huge fan of Clive but don't let the haters bring you down, it's your vote and your choice.

UAP did make it to four on my senate ballot but don't expect it makes much difference when you put LNP at number one.

Don’t worry Burls, yours was just a Donkey vote, forgivable.

Indo votes for blatant corruption and continued incompetence. In the face of glaring facts (apparently though to some they’re just opinions). Much more worrying.

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 20 May 2022 at 5:05pm
Roadkill wrote:
I focus wrote:

From Burleigh's Guardian link

"However as Palmer and Kelly travelled across the country this week to spruik candidates, the party’s image was dealt a blow with reports detailing how more than 20 of UAP’s 173 candidates across the lower and upper houses have faced court in the past or face ongoing matters.

They include offences such as unlawful assault, domestic violence, stalking, burglary, intentional destruction of property, trafficking of a controlled drug and medium range drink-driving. Kelly and a party spokesperson defended the party’s vetting process reportedly saying that the UAP had conducted police checks, social media checks and formal interviews to choose candidates.

On Wednesday, the party’s candidate in the Melbourne seat of Higgins was granted bail in time for election day."

UAP is such a rabble...Clive picks candidates that will be subservient and do as they are told. Hanson and one nation are the same quality as UAP.

Listen to it. A very triggered boomer having a tantrum.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Friday, 20 May 2022 at 5:19pm

https://m.

Fark, how scummo even has a chance is a sad indication of the intellectual thought process of many Australians....

burleigh's picture
burleigh's picture
burleigh Friday, 20 May 2022 at 5:22pm
andy-mac wrote:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gdNFLrAeJds

Fark, how scummo even has a chance is a sad indication of the intellectual thought process of many Australians....

Put the majors last. It’s pretty simple

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 20 May 2022 at 5:34pm
burleigh wrote:
andy-mac wrote:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gdNFLrAeJds

Fark, how scummo even has a chance is a sad indication of the intellectual thought process of many Australians....

Put the majors last. It’s pretty simple

Agree, and do a bit of homework for your choices.

tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter Friday, 20 May 2022 at 5:41pm
AndyM wrote:

" it's your vote and your choice."

This is going to sound hackneyed but people fought and died to get the vote so the least we can do is to undertake something vaguely resembling due diligence.

It was an agonising drive to the polling booth today . I tried and tried to decide between a 'douche and a turd sandwich' (or any of the other sides) but just couldn't get there , so I got artistic. Some of my best work yet if I do say so myself.
I was nearly going to just wear the fine this year , but I thought if I just turned up it would come to me at the last moment. But the frothing 'how to vote' people lost me on entry with their 'in your face' pamphlets and short spiels. I felt like stiff arming everyone of them , particularly the over exuberant Greens wanker.
It's pretty bad if this the best bunch of fuckwits Oz could come up with to run the show.
I don't vote informally as a rule , but this year .... fuck it. You decide.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 20 May 2022 at 5:44pm
tubeshooter wrote:
AndyM wrote:

" it's your vote and your choice."

This is going to sound hackneyed but people fought and died to get the vote so the least we can do is to undertake something vaguely resembling due diligence.

It was an agonising drive to the polling booth today . I tried and tried to decide between a 'douche and a turd sandwich' (or any of the other sides) but just couldn't get there , so I got artistic. Some of my best work yet if I do say so myself.
I was nearly going to just wear the fine this year , but I thought if I just turned up it would come to me at the last moment. But the frothing 'how to vote' people lost me on entry with their 'in your face' pamphlets and short spiels. I felt like stiff arming everyone of them , particularly the over exuberant Greens wanker.
It's pretty bad if this the best bunch of fuckwits Oz could come up with to run the show.
I don't vote informally as a rule , but this year .... fuck it. You decide.

Can you imagine how Americans felt with trump & biden ?

tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter Friday, 20 May 2022 at 5:46pm

I can now SF

blackers's picture
blackers's picture
blackers Friday, 20 May 2022 at 5:47pm

Agree totally about running the gauntlet. Can't stand the line up of numpties shoving their stuff at you. I would like to see an exclusion zone near the polling centres, making it a much more pleasant experience.

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Friday, 20 May 2022 at 5:54pm
tubeshooter wrote:
AndyM wrote:

" it's your vote and your choice."

This is going to sound hackneyed but people fought and died to get the vote so the least we can do is to undertake something vaguely resembling due diligence.

It was an agonising drive to the polling booth today . I tried and tried to decide between a 'douche and a turd sandwich' (or any of the other sides) but just couldn't get there , so I got artistic. Some of my best work yet if I do say so myself.
I was nearly going to just wear the fine this year , but I thought if I just turned up it would come to me at the last moment. But the frothing 'how to vote' people lost me on entry with their 'in your face' pamphlets and short spiels. I felt like stiff arming everyone of them , particularly the over exuberant Greens wanker.
It's pretty bad if this the best bunch of fuckwits Oz could come up with to run the show.
I don't vote informally as a rule , but this year .... fuck it. You decide.

In NZ on election day there is no electioneering allowed. No clowns with signs and pamphlets allowed. No one can do anything to influence voters on the day. …here in Aus it’s an absolute fucking drama and screaming.

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Friday, 20 May 2022 at 5:59pm

I'm not sure if this has been posted already, haven't been following this thread as continuously as some.

Definitely worth a watch if you are still on the fence.

tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter Friday, 20 May 2022 at 6:06pm

This just showed up in my youtube recommendations for some 'strange' reason.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 20 May 2022 at 6:33pm
fitzroy-21 wrote:

I'm not sure if this has been posted already, haven't been following this thread as continuously as some.

Definitely worth a watch if you are still on the fence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJZrw7PhWds

Nothing more than opinions Fitzy.
And Michael West Media, Crikey, The Guardian, ABC and the SMH are all biased.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Friday, 20 May 2022 at 7:26pm

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 20 May 2022 at 8:01pm

CA74-E85-C-F6-A2-4268-BD1-E-C5-ED25-D3-E89-E
EBE06-AC2-B44-D-493-A-82-F0-0125563-A58-F4

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 20 May 2022 at 8:08pm

Bravo to whoever put that Benny Hill thing together.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 20 May 2022 at 8:09pm

@tubeshooter , had a good laugh at that video you posted . Very well written .

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 20 May 2022 at 8:13pm
AndyM wrote:

Bravo to whoever put that Benny Hill thing together.

Do ya think that’s where slomo got his cosplay inspiration from ?

nickca's picture
nickca's picture
nickca Friday, 20 May 2022 at 8:36pm

Hoping to vote for either Pedro or Ferris… I’m thinking Pedro Sanchez..

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Friday, 20 May 2022 at 8:56pm

Covid Polling Day interim smoko...heads up!
Shocker Alert!
In short an extra record 800k enrolled to Vote...also a record 30-40% pre voted...
AEC were no match for Covid Outbreak...so pulled back on the High Risk or fussy shit!
Even if AEC lose 1/2 million Votes they come out ahead with increased vote ... Covid Frontline Heroes!

Now AEC can cull equal amount [+] Phone + Booths & cut off infected Oldies & High Risk Floodies

Kooyong Vote Culling...(Please Save Josh campaign continues!)
[L] Hill Song "Morty's" Polling Day Booth specials!
20 Covid Safe go slow Booths (vs) 17 Appointment Only + 17 Closed
[L] Booth Cull is Oz wide...just like this example!
No! Once again...MSM / Pollies /AEC forgot to inform you!
That Teal Chick is gonna wear out the High Court red carpet!

26th April Postal Ballots posted to Flood Regions > 2/3 Floodies never got them
Floodies only Booth > AEC misleading directions on roads > Venue > No Signs > 2 high flights Access!

Age Care (No 2022 Mobile Vote service)
Age care outbreaks "Close Contacts" can't escape or Phone Vote > 75% or 50,000 denied Votes
Hospital Patients Vote is already Over...Sorry!
10,000's with Flu like Symptoms > No [+] = No Phone Vote > No Poll Booth entry ( Fuck OFF!)

Home contacts can't Phone need to breach Iso to score a [-] [RAT] before getting Poll access?
Govt Quarantine Close Contacts > "Take the Test" [-] = Vote & return (vs) [+] $3,800 + an Extra week is it?
Yeah! FU ...Think we'll skip our right to Vote in 2022...Prefer Quarantine to "The only Queue in town!"

"Emergency Only" Phone Vote needs SMS

Vote Early > millions will miss out
Full round up later...

nickca's picture
nickca's picture
nickca Friday, 20 May 2022 at 8:41pm

Vote for Pedro

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Friday, 20 May 2022 at 10:00pm

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 20 May 2022 at 10:38pm
tubeshooter wrote:
AndyM wrote:

" it's your vote and your choice."

This is going to sound hackneyed but people fought and died to get the vote so the least we can do is to undertake something vaguely resembling due diligence.

It was an agonising drive to the polling booth today . I tried and tried to decide between a 'douche and a turd sandwich' (or any of the other sides) but just couldn't get there , so I got artistic. Some of my best work yet if I do say so myself.
I was nearly going to just wear the fine this year , but I thought if I just turned up it would come to me at the last moment. But the frothing 'how to vote' people lost me on entry with their 'in your face' pamphlets and short spiels. I felt like stiff arming everyone of them , particularly the over exuberant Greens wanker.
It's pretty bad if this the best bunch of fuckwits Oz could come up with to run the show.
I don't vote informally as a rule , but this year .... fuck it. You decide.

this pretty much sums up the mood out there

just watched the abc last minute election run down. the gist was... the most unispiring of election campaigns, where basically both parties have offered an election choice void of any policy. so the competition comes down to a contest of 2 men...

a choice between a man nobody likes, and another man most people think just is not up to the job

pretty damning when that's the abc's summary

the whole political machine of the two parties and all involved should hang their heads in shame

gonna be most interesting to see how such a hobson's choice of an election pans out, when the ballot papers will be full of balls, schlongs, and a heap of minor party votes

probably many many invalid minor party ballots at that

the whole thing is a fucking joke, and whoever wins basically has a mandate for nothing...

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 12:21am

Here's how [L] won the 2022 election
Kooyong ...Anyone for Tennis!

Totally creepy for [L] to appoint Nicola Gobbo's notorious handler Jeff Pope as AEC #2
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-02/nicola-gobbo-jeff-pope-former-top...
https://www.transparency.gov.au/annual-reports/australian-electoral-comm...

Scomo is runnin' 500 ECL's in Pilot Locations (Electronic Certified Lists)

1st [L] Covid brought forward Trad Tues Postal count to Sunday arvo!
2nd [L] Then changed Laws to open record Postals 5 days out from Poll Day!
3rd [L] Then changed Laws to open Phone Votes 2 hrs before Close of Polls!

Also wanted to bring in complex Voter ID to ban 1st Nation & Migrants votes.

The Oz wide ramping of Covid Tests led more Postal traffic into his bag of tricks!
Scrutineers (can) observe these new games...(But never once states record Vote scrutiny is essential!)
Consider Scomo knows how all Oz Voted by scrutinizing record Volume of postal Votes.
These Votes sit carefree at any interval with no strict urgency!
Only rule being they can't leave the site...Scomo asked for & got more Scrutineers.
Also soon knows how all Phone Votes swing with 2 hours before Polls Close!

All high polling Kooyong ALP booths are Closed or by Appointment Only.
Appointment Only = Alp 40-50% (3 booths) + Alp 50-60% (4 booths)
Closed Booths = Alp 40-50% (10 booths) + Alp 50-60% (3 booths) + Alp 60+ (2 booths)

That's their fault for Voting Labor! All the crew would agree with that!

Therefore all must vote in these upgraded posh Covid Safe highest [L] Polling booths

These lowest Alp polling 30-40% (5 booths) + 40-50% (6 booths) are yer only choice!
Feeling the pressure waving yer free Flag with Howard & Queen Portraits on each wall

Alp or Teals then need a min 10% swing > 20% swing to win each Booth! (Impossible!)

So Libs shut down 13 Alp booths > Restrict a further 7 > Cushion 20% on Open [L] booths.
Alp booth closures see alp voters time out at back of queues at 2x crowded Covid Safe [L] booths.
Playing at home [L] Vote Booths would hold higher [L] Scrutineers sway + options on pre poll Votes.
tbb was once a scrutineer in a safe Lib seat & asked why a side bag of votes wasn't sealed? Cold Stare! Ok!
Also noted a few Party Hacks coming & going with what they like during the Count.
Think! Very Rude Boys Club Bullies that no chick would ever dare Question! Engine Room of Power!
This calculated cross town flow of votes shapes a total seat swing towards [L]...How can it not!

Qldurr tbb was spoon fed Joh's Gerrymander...this Bitter Pill was too easy to swallow!
Greatest election scam of all time...should fool the Green Ant Farm but not the swellnet crew!
Wake the Fuck Up Australia!
Anyone Voting in this scam is complicit in greatest electoral fraud of the Millennium

Morty's AEC Emergency change booths wins the Election.
Hillsong Morty : They should've just Voted No!...God made me do it!

2019 Oz / Kooyong Booths Party Vote % Data sets
https://results.aec.gov.au/24310/Website/HouseDivisionPage-24310-221.htm

Check to see which 1000's of high polling Oz Alp booths are closed
https://www.aec.gov.au/about_aec/cea-notices/election-pp.htm

tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter's picture
tubeshooter Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 4:11am

How to vote 2022.

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 5:27am

Don’t waste your vote….it’s easy to click onto the people running in your electorate and have a read of each ones website….put in your post code in the electorate search …takes a few minutes for each. Look at their vision and what they believe. Put them in order 1-7 before you go and vote. It’s individual people that make the change and not parties. You can have an awesome liberal guy in one electorate and a dud in another …same as Labor …in my personal view, we have 3 out of 7 good candidates in our area…a great one nation person, a good national and a UAP who would be good in the senate to watch people and make them behave …the smartest and best qualified goes in spot 1…etc…in an electorate next to ours a Labor person might be the best, or a liberal Democrat , independent etc etc…just read their statement on their pages and identify with them in order and choose… put them personally 1- 7 on the green form and for the party they are in 1-6 on the white form for the senate…..put your favourite people on the green form who will make government and your favourite guard dog parties in order on the white form….they will keep an eye on the ones who govern by passing or blocking legislation.
There is no right or wrong, just vote for the people you relate mostly to….it’s a great day, we the people get to choose a government ….so…”carpe diem”….honour your Anzac fathers, don’t waste your vote and “seize the day”…

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 6:22am
Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 7:39am

All class as usual.

fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21's picture
fitzroy-21 Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 7:45am
AndyM wrote:
fitzroy-21 wrote:

I'm not sure if this has been posted already, haven't been following this thread as continuously as some.

Definitely worth a watch if you are still on the fence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJZrw7PhWds

Nothing more than opinions Fitzy.
And Michael West Media, Crikey, The Guardian, ABC and the SMH are all biased.

Correct Andy, and the very reason we need an ICAC.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 8:06am

If the worst scenario happens this weekend and Bidenesse gets in we all just need to be thankful that we actually had a decent government to get us through Covid, that saw us economically and health wise among the best in the world and now even seen unemployment rates hit a 48 year low. (possibly even drop further)

It's scary to think what could have been if Shorten and Labor were in, what we saw in Victoria could have happened Australia wide.

So all you freedom party types, by all means vote the majors last but at least put LNP, before Labor and the Greens, because nobody really knows what's around the corner if a new strain kicks in and it all goes to shit again, be honest with yourself and ask the question who is going to restrict my right's more LNP or Labor???

Tick's picture
Tick's picture
Tick Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 8:11am

Yep, monkey pox is here so vote Libs!
Man you can churn out some thoughts Indo. You receiving cash for comment?

flollo's picture
flollo's picture
flollo Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 8:39am

I’m totally over the election, I don’t really care who wins but I would definitely love to see Labor lose Fowler and Parramatta. What an opportunity they had to increase diversity with quality local candidates but instead, they parachute Kristina Keneally and Andrew Charlton in. I really can’t stand it, they are definitely not representative of these very migrant heavy communities. Our parliament is a joke, and it’s not a representation of people living in this country. Even BBC is writing about it.

https://www-bbc-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-austra...

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 8:45am
indo-dreaming wrote:

It's scary to think what could have been if Shorten and Labor were in, what we saw in Victoria could have happened Australia wide.??

Well, ScoMo was late to the party on every decision, had to dragged kicking and screaming to do what was necessary, offered demonstrably wrong points of view and was continually overridden by the Premiers, couldn’t organise a chook raffle and played every moment as a political wedge instead of actually dealing with a pandemic.

I’m going to say we would have done much better, and couldn’t have done worse.

Election finally here, maybe I’ll look back on this thread as I intended, maybe not. Have had more than enough of politics.

Good luck out there, hope your side wins, whoever that is, so at least you can comfort yourself with something. I’m seeing tough times ahead whoever gets up.

Voted a week ago, genuinely out of town this time, but I’ve been early voting for over a decade. No democracy sausages for me.

Supafreak's picture
Supafreak's picture
Supafreak Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 8:52am

DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet's picture
DudeSweetDudeSweet Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 8:52am
flollo wrote:

I’m totally over the election, I don’t really care who wins but I would definitely love to see Labor lose Fowler and Parramatta. What an opportunity they had to increase diversity with quality local candidates but instead, they parachute Kristina Keneally and Andrew Charlton in. I really can’t stand it, they are definitely not representative of these very migrant heavy communities. Our parliament is a joke, and it’s not a representation of people living in this country. Even BBC is writing about it.

https://www-bbc-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-austra...

Huh? Kristina Keneally is an immigrant herself. Maybe you think she’s the wrong kind of immigrant and that Australians should be grouped and represented according to their race?

Yeah, nah.

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 9:03am

Have to agree with you DSDS. Representative is good, but merit is better. Both are eminently qualified and should get a seat somewhere, if electors vote them in.

There is so much dead wood in all parties, surely the parties could start getting more representative by throwing them out.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 9:11am
batfink wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:

It's scary to think what could have been if Shorten and Labor were in, what we saw in Victoria could have happened Australia wide.??

Well, ScoMo was late to the party on every decision, had to dragged kicking and screaming to do what was necessary, offered demonstrably wrong points of view and was continually overridden by the Premiers, couldn’t organise a chook raffle and played every moment as a political wedge instead of actually dealing with a pandemic.

I’m going to say we would have done much better, and couldn’t have done worse. .

I won't change your mind, but the reality is you only have to look around the world to see that things could have been far far worst both economically and from a health perspective and would have been much harder to do better without eroding peoples personal rights much further

We rank in almost all areas among the best in the world.

It's only now that our current Covid death rate is quite high compared to many countries, but all the keys to preventing this getting a booster, mask wearing, social distancing are now all more a person choice (as they should be) obviously the majority of the public no longer want too much government interference like lockdowns or even forced mask wearing etc

flollo's picture
flollo's picture
flollo Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 9:18am
DudeSweetDudeSweet wrote:
flollo wrote:

I’m totally over the election, I don’t really care who wins but I would definitely love to see Labor lose Fowler and Parramatta. What an opportunity they had to increase diversity with quality local candidates but instead, they parachute Kristina Keneally and Andrew Charlton in. I really can’t stand it, they are definitely not representative of these very migrant heavy communities. Our parliament is a joke, and it’s not a representation of people living in this country. Even BBC is writing about it.

https://www-bbc-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-austra...

Huh? Kristina Keneally is an immigrant herself. Maybe you think she’s the wrong kind of immigrant and that Australians should be grouped and represented according to their race?

Yeah, nah.

Please, they already had a good candidate who was removed to make place for her. It was controversial and well documented.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 9:35am

@flollo

“ I’m totally over the election, I don’t really care who wins”

And

“ Our parliament is a joke, and it’s not a representation of people living in this country. ”

Interesting statements Flollo - things are shit but I can’t be fucked participating in trying to change it.

andy-mac's picture
andy-mac's picture
andy-mac Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 9:33am
indo-dreaming wrote:

If the worst scenario happens this weekend and Bidenesse gets in we all just need to be thankful that we actually had a decent government to get us through Covid, that saw us economically and health wise among the best in the world and now even seen unemployment rates hit a 48 year low. (possibly even drop further)

It's scary to think what could have been if Shorten and Labor were in, what we saw in Victoria could have happened Australia wide.

So all you freedom party types, by all means vote the majors last but at least put LNP, before Labor and the Greens, because nobody really knows what's around the corner if a new strain kicks in and it all goes to shit again, be honest with yourself and ask the question who is going to restrict my right's more LNP or Labor???

Yeah probably a lot better.
Beaconsfield mine collapse, Shorten was there every day and eventually helped get miners out alive. Worked his arse off.
Fire disaster, and scummo off to Hawaii for holiday as he doesn't hold a hose.
Think that alone is enough to reflect both individual's character..
Worst PM in our history, and after Abbott that is quite an achievement!!

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 9:50am

Scomo's Swingers Booth Closures (Peep Show)

[L] Swing Seat earns up to 50% booth closures (All highest Alp% vote booths ...naturally!)
[L] VIP candidate earns over 50% booth closures (All highest Alp% vote booths...naturally!)

Nuthin' Suss...all strictly AEC Pandemic measures...nuthin' to do with Hillsong's Homophobia. [Vote NO!]

Scomo : "Everyone who has a go gets a rude awakening!"
[L] Postcodes where Alp poll 30-40% are all still open to abuse by [L] Bullies.
Alp Postcodes where Alp poll 40-60% are all Mandated Closed or by Royal Appointment Only

Alp Booth Closure Exemptions : (Stay of Execution)
Churches + PCYC + Schools + Lone Community Hall

Check here for today's Police State Swinger's Booth Raids .
https://www.aec.gov.au/about_aec/cea-notices/election-pp.htm
https://results.aec.gov.au/24310/Website/HouseDefault-24310.htm

[Vote [L] Gerry Mander 4 PM]

Roadkill's picture
Roadkill's picture
Roadkill Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 9:54am
andy-mac wrote:
indo-dreaming wrote:

If the worst scenario happens this weekend and Bidenesse gets in we all just need to be thankful that we actually had a decent government to get us through Covid, that saw us economically and health wise among the best in the world and now even seen unemployment rates hit a 48 year low. (possibly even drop further)

It's scary to think what could have been if Shorten and Labor were in, what we saw in Victoria could have happened Australia wide.

So all you freedom party types, by all means vote the majors last but at least put LNP, before Labor and the Greens, because nobody really knows what's around the corner if a new strain kicks in and it all goes to shit again, be honest with yourself and ask the question who is going to restrict my right's more LNP or Labor???

Yeah probably a lot better.
Beaconsfield mine collapse, Shorten was there every day and eventually helped get miners out alive. Worked his arse off.
Fire disaster, and scummo off to Hawaii for holiday as he doesn't hold a hose.
Think that alone is enough to reflect both individual's character..
Worst PM in our history, and after Abbott that is quite an achievement!!

Shorten helped get miners out alive…what a completely stupid comment. You always come across as sensible until now.

Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam's picture
Michael Adam Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 10:06am

Majorslast.com
BYO pen.