Quotes, Proverbs, Axioms, Maxims, Adages, Sayings, Saws, Pensées, Epithets, Dictums, Aphorisms, Platitudes, Tenets, Mottos...

factotum started the topic in Wednesday, 13 Mar 2019 at 7:09pm

“Whatever prevents you from doing your work has become your work.” - Albert Camus

Blowin commented Friday, 12 Apr 2019 at 9:11pm

Yeah , I didn’t watch it. Like I sad , I hate Ben Lee.

Fuckwit who bottled him still needs corporal punishment though.

factotum commented Friday, 12 Apr 2019 at 9:14pm

So please
Baby please
Open your heart
And catch my disease...

shoredump's picture
shoredump's picture
shoredump commented Friday, 12 Apr 2019 at 9:42pm

I look at you all see the love there that's sleeping
While my guitar gently weeps
I look at the floor and I see it needs sweeping
Still my guitar gently weeps.
I don't know why nobody told you
How to unfold your love
I don't know how someone controlled you
They bought and sold you
George Harrison

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher commented Saturday, 13 Apr 2019 at 10:57am

Can visionary Australian Leader/s ever be rewarded...Wot!

"I have more influence now than when I had the power!"...Gough Whitlam 1997

Such rare & humble Aussie insight yet so eloquent- from last Oz statesman Gough!

[Please delete unofficial PM quote (penalties apply)written and authorized by Govt]

Blowin commented Saturday, 13 Apr 2019 at 5:49pm

Good call , Facto.

When you are sitting at your desk in your ALP division, you are all god with me throwing a bottle full of piss on your desk cause disagree with your opinion.

Classic nuvaue punk / SJW / Fake left fake hardness.....

If you threw piss over them they’d whine and accept it.......weak cunts.

factotum commented Saturday, 13 Apr 2019 at 6:38pm

On it again, punchy?

Blowin commented Saturday, 13 Apr 2019 at 7:01pm

Seriously, what would you d if I rocked up to your work and lobbed a lidless bottle full of urine over your desk ?

factotum commented Sunday, 14 Apr 2019 at 2:03pm

Visit you in hospital later?

factotum commented Sunday, 14 Apr 2019 at 2:03pm

A mental health facility, I mean.

factotum commented Sunday, 14 Apr 2019 at 2:04pm

Only kidding.

factotum commented Sunday, 14 Apr 2019 at 2:04pm

Of course I wouldn't visit.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher commented Monday, 15 Apr 2019 at 10:22am

2013 tbb tore up the mental health act after several pleas to attend local festival!
Govt Psychs said tbb was too mental to attend a Gig...WTF.("Listen to yourselves!")
Govt formulated Gig strength dose to blend tbb in.(No Alcohol) one of us one of us!
So mental swellnetonians can now toss piss at Festivals if locked-up by midnight.

Again tbb only ever plotted his own breakout.Don't blame tbb for the poo tossers.
tbb wouldn't lie about Mental illness & wishes all / staff inner peace in my mind.

truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher's picture
truebluebasher commented Tuesday, 16 Apr 2019 at 2:01am

tbb will let his favourite Oz songwriter & performer weave his magic.
Check out Dom Mariani's perfect lyrics & song structure spanning three bands

The Stems - You can't turn the clock back (You need this LP)

Someloves - *Sunshine's Glove (This song is impossibly perfect)

DM 3 - Far from Here...exactly as he says! (It does cut out at end)

Yep! tbb saw his fav' star alright, even better than perfect live & told them so!

factotum commented Tuesday, 16 Apr 2019 at 11:46am

Yeah, TBB, he still gets around the place here. Seen him at my local a fair few times. Always good value.

Blowin commented Friday, 19 Apr 2019 at 6:46pm

“So he’s not guilty of collusion “

Quoting Blindboy as he walks back 2 years of utter , utter bullshit.

Along with the media and millions of other democracy- rejecting retards who couldn’t handle an election being won by the people they respect least : the proletariat. Guilty of relentlessly persecuting a politician with a job to do then , when their ruse was exposed, guilty of doubling down and bullying him for resisting their false accusations.

I have no love for Trump, but I’ve got even less for the wankers who’ve perpetuated this garbage.

Though it is pretty sweet seeing BB faced with inarguable proof of his ability to be VERY FUCKING WRONG.

Optimist's picture
Optimist's picture
Optimist commented Saturday, 20 Apr 2019 at 5:05am

“Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.” ….. Jesus...Matthew 15:14