Where did you surf today?

lom's picture
lom started the topic in Wednesday, 23 Feb 2011 at 11:22am

A Realsurf staple-( sorry Priddes for the plagarism)
No surf today but off to Vicco tomorrow for the weekend so heres hoping!

Blowin commented Sunday, 10 Feb 2019 at 5:09pm

Gary G commands his own orbit. I’m not ashamed to admit that I’ve felt it’s gravitational pull.

I’m not sure how many G’s i was pulling before I blacked out , but I woke up becalmed and serene, with a spring in my step like a great weight had been lifted.

Then there was also the small matter of the fresh hundred dollar bill in my pocket .....a bit of sugar on top of the cab fare home.

Now I know what all the fuss is about.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM commented Sunday, 10 Feb 2019 at 5:14pm

Haha! Bravo.

mattlock's picture
mattlock's picture
mattlock commented Sunday, 10 Feb 2019 at 5:34pm

I'm sure Gary G doesn't have to pay!

Blowin commented Sunday, 10 Feb 2019 at 5:50pm

Charlie Sheen : “ I don’t pay hookers for sex - I pay them to leave. “

Blowin commented Monday, 11 Feb 2019 at 7:22am

Off the front page

Gary G's picture
Gary G's picture
Gary G commented Monday, 11 Feb 2019 at 3:59pm

Ain't no greater force to expose yourself to than the one and only Gary G.
Except perhaps an on-duty member of the police force, depending on whether they're into that thing or not...

Gary had a great surf this morning. Arriving by cover of darkness, as is Gary's style, he found the surf larger than expected, and crowd waaaaaaay lower than expected.

Managed a blissful 90 mins in 4ft+ wedges that were getting steeper and cleaner by the minute as the tide drew out and the wind started to blow offshore. By the end of the surf it was pumping, with the crowd within Gary's radius peaking at a comfortable Menage a Trois.

Gary hasn't had so much fun in summer since they broadcast a Schwarzenegger movie marathon in the TV off season.

You and me, Gary, ain’t nothing but mammals so let’s do it* like they do it on the aerobics channel

*faceys

Blowin commented Monday, 11 Feb 2019 at 4:16pm

Gary Schwarzenegger when questioned on the improbable bulge in his wetsuit- “No, it is not a tumour !”

Pops's picture
Pops's picture
Pops commented Tuesday, 12 Feb 2019 at 10:44am

Went for the dawn patrol this morning at the beach where I grew up (& was my local for 20 years before rising rents forced me inland). Only small - waist-high, with a very rare shoulder-high "bomb" - but glassy, beautiful shape, and not another person in sight. Sometimes the world doesn't seem so bad.