Watch: Governed By Lines

Swellnet Dispatch

Watch Soli Bailey and Ian Crane on an Irish romp. The clip is just one song long, with a mix of waves, some of them well-trodden and obvious, and others not so.

Comments

crip's picture
crip's picture
crip commented Monday, 20 Aug 2018 at 11:01pm

Hmm. Not playing anything, just sitting there doing nothing. Same thing happened the other day with a video clip. Anyone else having this problem? Or is it just me?

t-diddy's picture
t-diddy's picture
t-diddy commented Tuesday, 21 Aug 2018 at 1:47am

no problems here

bigtreeman's picture
bigtreeman's picture
bigtreeman commented Tuesday, 21 Aug 2018 at 7:09am

These days some browsers are implementing tracking protection. You might have to temporarily disable tracking to see some content. In Firefox it is a shield icon, left of the address bar.

Go well,
Colin

Average's picture
Average's picture
Average commented Tuesday, 21 Aug 2018 at 9:05am

If that's the kind of rubber you need to wear in summer in Ireland.. I don't know if it's for me in winter...

spuddyjack's picture
spuddyjack's picture
spuddyjack commented Tuesday, 21 Aug 2018 at 9:53am

No wave famine there . . .

Stay salty

memlasurf's picture
memlasurf's picture
memlasurf commented Tuesday, 21 Aug 2018 at 5:03pm

I think that is winter and way too cold for me, and I live in Victoria.

nicko74's picture
nicko74's picture
nicko74 commented Wednesday, 22 Aug 2018 at 9:16pm

Some technical barrel riding there , loved it! Those young punks rip!

The unknown surfer's picture
The unknown surfer's picture
The unknown surfer commented Thursday, 30 Aug 2018 at 12:18pm

I like every single aspect of this video. I'm along time user of swellnet, I read and watch most content, but this video moved me to action to take the two minutes to join up so I could comment.