Robert D'Amico // The French Tent - video

Swellnet Dispatch

Pitching a French tent conjures all sorts of below the belt images, but Robby D'Amico keeps it chaste in this short clip. Lots of barrels, no innuendo. Good soundtrack but.

Comments

Gary G's picture
Gary G's picture
Gary G commented Tuesday, 16 May 2017 at 9:56pm

The mere suggestion of innuendo made Gary come on this page.

We
are
fa-mi-ly:
I got all my Gary's and me

Mick_Fatboy's picture
Mick_Fatboy's picture
Mick_Fatboy commented Wednesday, 17 May 2017 at 10:11am

Classic Gary G.

Does anyone else actually seek out his (or her) posts for a laugh. Or am I some sort of wierdo?

blower's picture
blower's picture
blower commented Wednesday, 17 May 2017 at 12:54pm

Yes M_F I too find the G adds to any thread with addictive aplomb. A must read third persons' account with some kind of Juan Kempes mix... love it. We are not alone I would hazard to guess if noted as weirdos. Polarizing but a contributor for all needs of the reader whether it be for humour or a target of loathing.
Myself, I find the postscripts genius. Thank you G.

old-school-thrash's picture
old-school-thrash's picture
old-school-thrash commented Wednesday, 17 May 2017 at 1:48pm

Forget the music. the lip bashes are quite good though and the hacks.

DAW

Gary G's picture
Gary G's picture
Gary G commented Wednesday, 17 May 2017 at 1:56pm

It's hard to see under the burnt orange tan, face without a hint of fat, and botox regime, but Gary is blushing: Cheers Swellnetters, the pleasure is all yours.

We
are
fa-mi-ly:
I got all my Gary's and me

Clivus Multrum's picture
Clivus Multrum's picture
Clivus Multrum commented Wednesday, 17 May 2017 at 10:22pm

How do I 'like' this comment?

geoffrey's picture
geoffrey's picture
geoffrey commented Wednesday, 17 May 2017 at 5:05pm

Gary G: Spotted! 1:42. you devil.