Swellnet pro subscriber - update credit card details

pgs's picture
pgs started the topic in Thursday, 4 Jan 2018 at 8:07am

Hi,
I am an existing swellnet pro subscriber and I need to update my credit card expirery date however I can't find any feature to do this. I sent an email to swellnet support early December and didn't receive a reply.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Thursday, 4 Jan 2018 at 9:25am

Sorry mate, been catching up on support tickets over the last few days (December/Xmas was super busy here).

At the moment, the current payment system doesn't allow you to update your credit card until your sub expires (crazy, eh?) but we're hoping to implement a fix for that ASAP (that will also include a PayPal option, which is way better and more convenient IMO).

In the meantime, the best way to do this is for us to get your details over the phone. Can you please email through a contact number and we'll get it sorted. 

Thanks for your support.. it's greatly appreciated :)

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Wednesday, 28 Feb 2018 at 4:20pm

OK, couple of developments here:

1) you can update your payment type in advance (i.e. before your credit card expires, and before your Swellnet Pro sub expires)
2) you can now subscribe to Swellnet using Paypal (so, if you currently use a CC, you can also update this to be PayPal now).
3) For all you high flying business types, we also support Amex (and no, we don't pass on any surcharges, we absorb it - so it's the same cost). 

If you have any problems please let me know!