Travel Insurance - Best Coverage, Exclusions to Watch For, Experiences

Gary G's picture
Gary G started the topic in Monday, 16 Apr 2018 at 12:13pm

Hello lovers,

The 'Doctors Who Surf' article got Gary thinking about the coverage re requires to ensure he practices safe surf.

Gary G's picture
Gary G's picture
Gary G commented Monday, 16 Apr 2018 at 2:22pm

Gary enjoys the odd jaunt to chase faceys in a tropical locale and never wants to return with anything except a few broken hearts and an instagram reel full of #wishyouwerehere shots of him suggestively sunning himself poolside.

The prospect of damaging his rig at somewhere like G(ary)-Land and being stranded should be enough to send shivers down the spine of his many SnapChat followers

Which insurance providers can people recommend as offering particularly good coverage for these sorts of places....?

We
are
fa-mi-ly:
I got all my Gary's and me

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy commented Monday, 16 Apr 2018 at 1:02pm

Be careful about coverage for motor bike accidents. Most do not cover unless you have a licence and some not even then.

Latest News

Watch: Go Mad

Stu Nettle

31 years after mixing the original brew, Ross Clarke-Jones returns to share the Mad Wax formula.

Watch: Andy Irons: Kissed by God - Official Trailer

Ben Matson

Andy Irons: Kissed by God is a film about bipolar disorder and opioid addiction as seen through the life of three-time world champion surfer Andy Irons. 

Watch: Shipsterns Strike

Craig Brokensha

From WA to Tassie, Cabe Paparone captures a strike mission with Jarryd Foster and Jake Osman down to Shipstern Bluff. Featuring cameos by the local chargers.

Australian surfer Jae Haydon dies in Bali

Nicholas McLaren

The 35-year-old's body was found 12 hours after a broken board washed up last night near Padang Padang.

Watch: Brent Dorrington - Silent Wave

Ben Matson

Indo's been pumping for the last few days, and Brent Dorrington's been scoring.

Young gun Vaughan receives North Shelly call-up for Sailor Jerry Surftag showdown

Riley Laing has been in Indonesia competing at the WSL QS1500 Krui Pro and won’t make it back in time.

Watch: Through the pines

Stu Nettle

Chippa Wilson and Brendan Gibbens huck and slice through southwest France.

Watch: Raw footage from Nazare

Stu Nettle

UN forces storm Nazare.