The Swellnet Shop

salt's picture
salt started the topic in Thursday, 16 Apr 2015 at 11:34am

Whats going on in the shop, I cant find any accessories etc? did see some shorts but where is all the other stuff?

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Thursday, 16 Apr 2015 at 1:17pm

We're making some major changes to the Swellnet Shop, as the company that's been running it on our behalf has decided to finish up. We're working on building a small niche offering of surf products in the coming weeks.. stay tuned.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 13 Oct 2015 at 5:26pm

Are swellnet legropes still available ?

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Tuesday, 13 Oct 2015 at 5:38pm

We've still got a few leggies, but haven't got around to setting up an eBay store whilst we work on an upgraded Swellnet Shop. I'll put this on the short to-do list (as opposed to the much longer to-do-kinda-at some-point list).

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 21 Dec 2016 at 8:42pm

Ben any legropes avail ? hope so they are great quality .

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Thursday, 22 Dec 2016 at 1:53pm

Yeah we still have some Swellnet leggies available but they're not for sale.. we'll use them as promos and prizes until they run out.

I agree on the quality too - all bias aside I've tested mine in all kinds of conditions from Indo to Hawaii to Ireland, and around Australia and they've lasted really well (haven't snapped one yet).

Pretty stoked too as it was our first foray into the world of manufacturing. 

spuddyjack's picture
spuddyjack's picture
spuddyjack Tuesday, 14 Aug 2018 at 6:47pm

Hey Ben,

Any news regarding the Swellnet shop? Would like to be able to purchase some stuff through your outfit. Leggies, cool design SN T-shirts, surf books and general paraphenalia. Any chance of something springing up? I guess it's always the question of priorities and viability.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Tuesday, 14 Aug 2018 at 7:07pm

It’s in the development pipeline (along with a million other things).. just working on a few more important items right now, but I would like to have something up and running early next year if possible.

Most difficult part isn’t the online shop itself, but the logistics around inventory and fulfilment.

redmondo's picture
redmondo's picture
redmondo Tuesday, 16 Oct 2018 at 10:58am

I must have a Leggie too. And a swellnet synoptic T-shirt. And cotton hoody. Wax off wax comb.

Womble123's picture
Womble123's picture
Womble123 Tuesday, 16 Oct 2018 at 4:44pm

You almost have to outsource the delivery/fulfillment piece nowadays. I'll see if our retail guy here has any contacts in 3PL that might be useful.

Womble123's picture
Womble123's picture
Womble123 Tuesday, 16 Oct 2018 at 4:48pm

PM me (I don't know how to!) and I've got a possible contact for you.

velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno's picture
velocityjohnno Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021 at 7:16pm

The postage was a kick in the nuts! Does the Swellnet shop still exist?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021 at 7:46pm

Nah long gone
Leggie was a long listing ...was a few years..