other things I hate....

lom's picture
lom started the topic in Wednesday, 23 Feb 2011 at 11:13am

Just so all you Realsurfers can feel a little bit more welcome- a place to vent your spleen----
First off- overzealous realsurf moderators---didnt they watch the news and see what happened to dictators in the Middle East----viva la people power!

freeride76's picture
freeride76's picture
freeride76 Wednesday, 23 Feb 2011 at 11:18am

They removed the entire thread......thats taking censorship to a whole new level.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Wednesday, 23 Feb 2011 at 11:21am

Other things I hate - bathroom renovations. Never again. Three weeks without a toilet and shower! Lucky I'm close to the beach.

dondellion's picture
dondellion's picture
dondellion Wednesday, 23 Feb 2011 at 11:25am

Yep, great idea.

- Censorship... Hence why we're all in the glorious Swellnet forum.

- University... What's the fucking point when you're not liking it?

- Working in a surf school... Losing my passion for surfing with every class...

tomtom's picture
tomtom's picture
tomtom Wednesday, 23 Feb 2011 at 12:30pm

I hate the anticipation involved with waiting for more info on the sunny molest-a-local bruhaha from the other day.

misterpink's picture
misterpink's picture
misterpink Wednesday, 23 Feb 2011 at 1:27pm

Obligation to tip.
I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job. 

bumfluff's picture
bumfluff's picture
bumfluff Wednesday, 23 Feb 2011 at 1:35pm

I hate excercise. When I'd done 4km on the treadmill today, my skatey wheels were warm to the touch.

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Wednesday, 23 Feb 2011 at 11:58pm

I hate tipping as well. It's Australia, everyone is well paid, and they don't need the tip.

Also I hate surcharges. Fair enough when it's a public holiday, but some restaruants down at Manly have a Sunday surcharge, WTF, that would be one of their busiest days!!

rasda's picture
rasda's picture
rasda Thursday, 24 Feb 2011 at 12:48am

Other things I hate - bathroom renovations. Never again. Three weeks without a toilet and shower! Lucky I'm close to the beach.

By: "thermalben"

long camping trips in the rainy season, topped by a fucked zip letting all the mozzies in twice. Hooray for SN :))

clif's picture
clif's picture
clif Thursday, 24 Feb 2011 at 3:36am

Weird conversations here in China.

Going to a vegetarian restaurant and being told that dog penis is vegetarian. I tell the Chinese waitress, no, it is not. To which the reply is "don't you like dog penis?" To which my reply is, "that is not the point".

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Thursday, 24 Feb 2011 at 3:47am

You're correct Clif, that isn't the point.

But did you eat the dog's dick?

clif's picture
clif's picture
clif Thursday, 24 Feb 2011 at 4:33am

there has to be some mystery in this world ...

rasda's picture
rasda's picture
rasda Thursday, 24 Feb 2011 at 5:18am

safer to eat than suck

manlyisgay's picture
manlyisgay's picture
manlyisgay Thursday, 24 Feb 2011 at 5:35am

Brazillian chicks who despite being 20-30 kgs overweight, insist on wearing those lycra tights their much hotter, skinnier friends wear. Do they even own a mirror?

the-count's picture
the-count's picture
the-count Thursday, 24 Feb 2011 at 10:02am

Joining a forum and not being able to find the bar.
Where's the fucking bar?

misterpink's picture
misterpink's picture
misterpink Thursday, 24 Feb 2011 at 10:13pm

Got lowered when the festering realsurf junket washed up.

the-count's picture
the-count's picture
the-count Friday, 25 Feb 2011 at 12:35am

Not that sort of bar misterpink (if you misterpink, what did you hit)
A steel bars what I need to rid the site of the festering realsurf junket. Are you one of them pinkbits? Looking at your date you could be

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Friday, 25 Feb 2011 at 12:51am

Australians who find themselves stranded in foreign places that are known danger spots, and when they don't leave the country despite having weeks of warnings that the shite is about to hit the fan big time, they then complain that the two embassy staff members who have stayed in the country didn't arrange a first class ticket and butler for them and a personal valet to pick up their bags.

In the smh today, a couple are whinging like bitches because the government didn't get them out and they had to do it themselves. They were there of their own free will, didn't work for the Aust govt, had two months of watching the rest of the middle east fall in around them and two weeks of clear warning that Libya was going to a great place not to be.

Oh no, not their responsibility, the government didn't look after them.

Please go root yourselves.

Probably Gold coasters!!!!!!!!!!!

Craig's picture
Craig's picture
Craig Friday, 25 Feb 2011 at 12:55am

^^ Image

rasda's picture
rasda's picture
rasda Friday, 25 Feb 2011 at 1:34am

^^ Image

By: "craig"

rasda's picture
rasda's picture
rasda Friday, 25 Feb 2011 at 4:39am

I hate peeps who leave a gap and let everyone in, then turn off

mel-anoma's picture
mel-anoma's picture
mel-anoma Friday, 25 Feb 2011 at 5:07am

I hate Julia Gillard. But then again, I hate Tony Abbott. Next election, I have to choose between a liar and a person who tells "non truths". Great, just freekn great.

misterpink's picture
misterpink's picture
misterpink Friday, 25 Feb 2011 at 5:43am

Not that sort of bar misterpink (if you misterpink, what did you hit)
A steel bars what I need to rid the site of the festering realsurf junket. Are you one of them pinkbits? Looking at your date you could be

By: "the-count"

I was aiming for control. But hit delete first time.

If you can see my date, back off cunt. You're riding too close.

poppyrob's picture
poppyrob's picture
poppyrob Friday, 25 Feb 2011 at 10:57am

By: "rasda"

Whores? You hate whores?

batfink's picture
batfink's picture
batfink Friday, 25 Feb 2011 at 11:09am
"craig" wrote:

^^ Image

Alright, so where is de emoticons at!

Craig, I want an entire board of various emoticons ready to click on. Piss this advertising off, just give me emoticons.

the-count's picture
the-count's picture
the-count Friday, 25 Feb 2011 at 10:38pm
"the-count" wrote:

Are you one of them pinkbits? Looking at your date you could be

By: "misterpink"

If you can see my date, back off cunt. You're riding too close.

The date observation indicates when an individual joined the pack. Essential in determining that individuals authority within the group. Sorry to offend, but the absence of balls was also noted.

Pinkbits misterpink?

rasda's picture
rasda's picture
rasda Sunday, 27 Feb 2011 at 2:35am
"rasda" wrote:

By: "sharkattack"

Whores? You hate whores?

how could IImage

misterpink's picture
misterpink's picture
misterpink Sunday, 27 Feb 2011 at 5:15am

Sorry to offend, but the absence of balls was also noted.

By: "the-count"

Not at all! I lost them in a game of Twister that went horribly wrong.

You and Dinosaur should get on just fine. He's a bit of ball spotter too, you know?

dinosaur's picture
dinosaur's picture
dinosaur Sunday, 27 Feb 2011 at 6:27am

misterpink, well how well you know me.
I did lose a testicle down spit bridge way, a taxi and a fixie don't call me trixie..
I hate taxi cunts that slow to 50 when the sign says 60.

dinosaur's picture
dinosaur's picture
dinosaur Sunday, 27 Feb 2011 at 6:45am

http://www.stabmag.com/features/sarge.php?jnf0a16ab8=2
girls blouses that have been abused that become experts on the topic as adults.
give it a rest.
so you were abused, doesn't make you a total gay cunt.
what sort of fella sticks around to get bum raped anyway?

misterpink's picture
misterpink's picture
misterpink Sunday, 27 Feb 2011 at 6:50am

I did lose a testicle down spit bridge way, a taxi and a fixie don't call me trixie..

By: "dinosaur"

I heard about that. Hard little fucker that it was. Caused the bridge to jam open.

windjammer's picture
windjammer's picture
windjammer Sunday, 27 Feb 2011 at 6:57am

The links put up on various posts. I can't open them. What, you've got to copy and paste everytime? That's hard work.
:-(

"dinosaur" wrote:

I heard about that. Hard little fucker that it was. Caused the bridge to jam open.

gee Dino, sorry to hear about that. Really.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Sunday, 27 Feb 2011 at 7:02am

The links put up on various posts. I can't open them. What, you've got to copy and paste everytime? That's hard work.

By: "windjammer"

Yeah, it's a pain windjammer - we'll have this fixed with an impending site (and forum) upgrade.

windjammer's picture
windjammer's picture
windjammer Sunday, 27 Feb 2011 at 7:13am

Cool. Thanks Ben.
Geez you guys are accomodating.

misterpink's picture
misterpink's picture
misterpink Sunday, 27 Feb 2011 at 7:16am
"windjammer" wrote:

By: "thermalben"

Yeah, it's a pain windjammer - we'll have this fixed with an impending site (and forum) upgrade.

While you're at it, can you do something about that Marcus smell.

dinosaur's picture
dinosaur's picture
dinosaur Monday, 28 Feb 2011 at 2:08am
"thermalben" wrote:
"windjammer" wrote:

While you're at it, can you do something about that Marcus smell.

misterpink = Jim Sheedy
Dinosaur = Dinosaur
Jim Sheedy = jimmy
confusing isnt it.

pitty the swellnet fools
Like paddling out no mans land, have a peak to yourself and being joined by 30 realsurf wankers on SUP's wanting to share the peak, and talk about goo goo dolls and the chilli peppers.

misterpink's picture
misterpink's picture
misterpink Monday, 28 Feb 2011 at 3:13am

Reservoir dags.

rasda's picture
rasda's picture
rasda Tuesday, 1 Mar 2011 at 12:23am

:-(

"misterpink" wrote:
"dinosaur" wrote:

By: "windjammer"

gee Dino, sorry to hear about that. Really.

me too eh dinsImage

rasda's picture
rasda's picture
rasda Tuesday, 1 Mar 2011 at 12:47am

working well I hate work yaknow, but at a place that's so full of lolly every day there's a wallet or laptop stolen under your nose, including my favourite backpack lappy and not very old mobi.
Tried to pick a lock of 1 of those stupid miniature padlocks on my dopey mate's wheelie suitcase last night, his leb flatmate rocks up and did it in 2 secs flat.
meaning, my night office has a lock that you can leave with the tongue cuaght in the plate?/ but it's still locked, just slightly ajar anyway it's still break and enter so expect uni insurance to cough

rasda's picture
rasda's picture
rasda Tuesday, 1 Mar 2011 at 1:02am

I hate having one ball but it has advantages one that I pop-up more easilyImage

rasda's picture
rasda's picture
rasda Tuesday, 1 Mar 2011 at 4:20am

29 posts eat that blowies

watermelons this year, haven't found a good one yet. Had a yellow variety, that and orange are favourite, but it was infested duh organic farming yeah right, with something made a fuzzy lesion outside and the inside liquid, just all poured outImage

offshore1's picture
offshore1's picture
offshore1 Tuesday, 1 Mar 2011 at 2:44pm

watermelons this year, haven't found a good one yet. Had a yellow variety, that and orange are favourite, but it was infested duh organic farming yeah right, with something made a fuzzy lesion outside and the inside liquid, just all poured out

^^^dazza, I think I know what your problem is. A coupla posts up you mentioned a one-balled stiffy: you must EAT the watermelon, not squick it.

rasda's picture
rasda's picture
rasda Thursday, 3 Mar 2011 at 12:08am
"rasda" wrote:

watermelons this year, haven't found a good one yet. Had a yellow variety, that and orange are favourite, but it was infested duh organic farming yeah right, with something made a fuzzy lesion outside and the inside liquid, just all poured out

By: "offshore1"

^^^dazza, I think I know what your problem is. A coupla posts up you mentioned a one-balled stiffy: you must EAT the watermelon, not squick it.

WHAT FUCKING PROBLEMImage

rasda's picture
rasda's picture
rasda Wednesday, 9 Mar 2011 at 3:16am

Wires, everything wants to be plugged in.

The power cable on my stolen lappy tangled every time, funny thing the new cheapo has a great one, it unravels and doesn't end up in short twisted up tangled leadsImage

manlyisgay's picture
manlyisgay's picture
manlyisgay Sunday, 13 Mar 2011 at 5:58am

Fuel TV's coverage of the Boost Mobile Air Show. Missed waves while they were doing crap interviews with no-bodies (ie. Jack Freestones 8 point ride). Shit camera angles. Looked like the were filming from the flat of the beach behind the crowd. 3/4's of the screen was of someones back with the surfer in the background. Fuckin idiots.

Shit waves anyway I guess.

shaun's picture
shaun's picture
shaun Sunday, 13 Mar 2011 at 7:17am

I hate live surfing contests on live tv. full stop. Fucking boring. How many dipsticks can they find to interview about nothing in the lulls.

bigwayne's picture
bigwayne's picture
bigwayne Sunday, 3 Apr 2011 at 9:34pm

righto you lot , mr gay and mr shaun how dare you disparage surf comps in any way? i mean really gentlemen! for those that are not aware i am an avid comp surfer and as you can imagine i dominate every one that i attend that being said, i thought that i had put a stop to all the white noise about said comps , so please do not i repeat do not start me on this again or blood will flow i am also a heavyweight champ of all displines of hand to gland combat so you have been fore warned. this rant was almost a threat

rasda's picture
rasda's picture
rasda Thursday, 12 May 2011 at 1:28am

wannabe business namesImagelast night there was one call

e wrote:

Lifestyle

rasda's picture
rasda's picture
rasda Thursday, 23 Jun 2011 at 3:26am

the dirty enzed popup ad that blocked off the 5 day swell graph.
Good thing there's nothing to seeImage

redmondo's picture
redmondo's picture
redmondo Saturday, 13 Oct 2018 at 10:54am

There will be other waves they say. No this was one of those waves of a life time. I took off thinking 'you beauty long deep sick barrel!' I set my line and was racing along in the perfect place. Then I saw him a lid rider paddling out. Where did he come from? I was sure there were no obstacles. He showed no urgency and I had to turn around him losing all my speed and getting caught behind the curl. I wanted to communicate with my fists after watching the barrel I should have been in churn all the way to heaven. Therapy, sedation and counseling have not worked.