Blowin's picture
Blowin Thursday, 9 Feb 2017 at 10:26pm

I can't help myself Turkey.

Surely you're seeing what I'm seeing.

It's gold.

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Friday, 10 Feb 2017 at 12:15am

Yeah you got it Turkey, probably short term pain, hopefully long term gain.
I'm also optimistic that people in Australia are finally waking up and getting to the stage where they might demand real change from the jokers in the major parties.

Gaz1799's picture
Gaz1799's picture
Gaz1799 Friday, 10 Feb 2017 at 9:48am

I'm with you AndyM I'd like to think people are slowly waking up here too. Definitely a few parallels with Aus & USA in this respect I reckon, but compulsory voting makes it tougher to change things.
It's a shame we're gonna have to vote for a bunch of riff raff parties and endure our own 4 years of pain to dislodge the major parties tho. Westminster system is a crock.

After hearing about the liberal backbenchers bitching about the lifetime travel card being cut up I'll be tempted to vote Bernardi Conservatives in the senate & Greens in the lower house just to watch the place burn to the ground.

tonybarber's picture
tonybarber's picture
tonybarber Friday, 10 Feb 2017 at 11:40am

Yes, there is no doubt there is a change happening here. But who or what will be the 'Trump' card ? Bernardi - this stage cant see it. Hansen - she is growing but she will only diminish the Libs. So we are left with Shorty. Can he break out of his puppet mould ? Greens are self destructing.

GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley's picture
GuySmiley Sunday, 12 Feb 2017 at 10:16am

Insiders on ABC TV is back today, god I missed it and brilliant work like this ........ highly recommended.

http://www.abc.net.au/insiders/content/2016/s4618441.htm

tworules's picture
tworules's picture
tworules Sunday, 12 Feb 2017 at 11:48am

thanks guy, the more you try to ignore it the more you miss