Trump

blindboy's picture
blindboy started the topic in Tuesday, 3 May 2016 at 6:06pm
sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Sunday, 4 Dec 2016 at 9:37pm

1) probably not publicly...privately yes... but no more or less shit than the dumb white guy

2) nope, same same, both deluded, but at least the bogan's smiling and doesn't care... for now...

3) she was spot on, unfortunate terminology, but sagelike foresight

Or just dumb luck

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 6 Dec 2016 at 7:28am

I cant post the damn link...argggghhh

So cut and pasted below from SBS

Dick Smith to help Hanson's One Nation

Dick Smith, the multimillionaire who set up his own Australian-made food business, says he'll help advise Pauline Hanson and One Nation.
Source: AAP
6 DEC 2016 - 6:08 AM UPDATED 7 MINS AGO

Millionaire Dick Smith is offering to help Pauline Hanson as she prepares One Nation for an electoral assault on western Sydney.

Mr Smith, who set up his own company to produce Australian-made food products, will meet with Ms Hanson before Christmas, drawn to her immigration policies.

"I agree with her views on immigration numbers, that is about 70,000 a year, not 200,000. But I do not agree with her views on Muslim immigration," he told News Corp Australia

"While I wouldn't say I agreed with all of her policies, I am starting to see why she's going to have incredible support and how completely disappointed people are with the two major parties," he said.

But he ruled out financial support.

Meanwhile Ms Hanson confirmed One Nation would "definitely" be standing candidates in the next NSW and federal elections.

"I think there's a move on across the country for One Nation," she told News.

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Tuesday, 6 Dec 2016 at 11:31am

Maybe Dick can fill in Pauline's gaping hole when Rod has to pull out?

Fnar Fnar

sharkman's picture
sharkman's picture
sharkman Tuesday, 6 Dec 2016 at 12:38pm

So Americans are getting ready for Trump , and we see the rise of Pauline , now becoming one of Australia's most progressive political parties , Trump Tower vs the Fish and Chip empire , damn when those seppos find out about Pauline , we will be able to forge an alliance with the USA, which firmly rejects Climate change , immigration, Islam and gay marriage !
At least it's clear now to see the next few years , as the great right wing experiment!

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Tuesday, 6 Dec 2016 at 1:12pm

Dick Smith has long held views about sustainable population growth. That would be the only thing he would have in common with Hanson. I want Hanson to have candidates in every electorate come the next election so we will precisely see how little support she has outside the dumb-arse areas of Australia, hell will freeze over before she will enjoy widespread electoral support here.

See Tumblr at Trumpgrets where the poor suckers that voted for him are now voicing their regret.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 6 Dec 2016 at 1:23pm

As I suggested back there somewhere, some electoral college voters are refusing to vote for Trump. Nowhere near enough yet ...but you never know!

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 6 Dec 2016 at 1:36pm

Which region are you Floyd ?

And don't you think that Australia's population size is enough of an issue to warrant a vote ?

PS - Don't look now but maybe the USA has got its balls back.....the appeasers will be devastated. . http://www.smh.com.au/world/trumps-taiwan-call-wasnt-a-blunder-it-was-br...

Could one of the self appointed moral police tell me if it's racist to prefer our unelected overlords to be American rather than Chinese ?

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Tuesday, 6 Dec 2016 at 2:41pm

Blowin ........

I'm now back in Vicco.

Yes, sustainable population growth taking into account required (currently non-existent) protections for quality of life, public infrastructure requirements and importantly environment with the absence of racist overtones (Hanson) is my 3 decade long held view. Hanson is not that messenger, she peddles fear and ignorance.

Like Hanson, Trump is not that smart, he is everything that the words greedy, conman, fucktard can ever possibly mean.

Partially agree on your last point but I would express it in terms of having an independent foreign policy e.g. New Zealand. Further, I would ban foreign OWNERSHIP of land here, regardless of race, you can LEASE it for 99 years but never owe it, and the all too cute ways foreign nationals are able to buy citizenship here via student and investment programs, I'd end that too. But did you notice, Im not singling out Asians or Muslims or the next hated race or creed I'm saying all foreign rationals. You want to own land here then you are an Australian citizen.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Tuesday, 6 Dec 2016 at 3:17pm

Floyd - surely the debate on limiting immigration has moved beyond that point already.

With our country made up of 40 percent immigrants and one in every two people having at least one foreign born parent .....haven't we earnt the right to say enough immigration is enough without someone saying that we just don't want foreigners here ?

Of course many people don't want more foreigners here due to a variety of reasons, but the population size and immigration debate can be conducted as a wholey seperate issue without any conflation.

Some dont seem to think that's possible and like to fancy those that don't wish to see Australia overwhelmed by an unmitigated sea of humans as bigots.

Of course, these people are fucking idiots.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 10 Dec 2016 at 7:11pm

Yawn

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Tuesday, 6 Dec 2016 at 3:59pm

Sharkman writes "At least it's clear now to see the next few years , as the great right wing experiment!"

Dude, the "right wing experiment" has been in full swing ever since Reagan and Thatcher.... Bush seniors "new world order", GW Bushe's "you're either with us or against us", derivatives of the mid noughties, traditional left party's lurching so far to the right, they don't even look left...... My bet is on a major upheaval , a massive shift back to the left, the real left... Things move at supersonic speeds these days.. And the very first sign has just occured.... People will realize that "immigration" is not a traditional left/right battleground, with the left being unfairly labelled.... People are already starting to see through the charade... the right's "blame them" game is coming to an end, just like the boy who cried wolfowitz..

Far right decimated in Austrian election

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/04/world/europe/norbert-hofer-austria-ele...

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Tuesday, 6 Dec 2016 at 4:29pm

Blowin, limiting immigration became a hard sell once people realised that it would also limit economic growth and the growth in value of their real estate. The hip pocket nerve!

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 10 Dec 2016 at 7:10pm

Yawn

tonybarber's picture
tonybarber's picture
tonybarber Tuesday, 6 Dec 2016 at 4:52pm

You need to note that immigration numbers have not fallen over the last few years, still about 190,000. The last year was the largest number of overseas students whilst the 457 numbers are decreasing. Highest 457 numbers were in 2012-13. Chinese and Indians are the largest migration numbers.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 10 Dec 2016 at 7:08pm

yawn

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 10 Dec 2016 at 7:07pm

snore

happyasS's picture
happyasS's picture
happyasS Tuesday, 6 Dec 2016 at 5:20pm

"....little allegiance to our society".

any chance of getting you to explain that blowin?

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Tuesday, 6 Dec 2016 at 5:30pm

@sheepdog, totally agree with your comments.
@BB, also agree, immigration is an economic policy. The major political parties and business love it as it locks in an increase in economic demand each year. on economic grounds its lazy policy.
@TB, factually correct but 2012-13 as you know was the height of the mining boom.
@blowin, can't agree that there is widespread support to stop immigration what Hanson is talking about isn't that, she is talking about something else all together.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 10 Dec 2016 at 7:06pm

Zzzzzzzz

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Tuesday, 6 Dec 2016 at 5:41pm

Adani coal say no 457 visa workers...lets wait and see

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 10 Dec 2016 at 7:05pm

sleep

theween's picture
theween's picture
theween Tuesday, 6 Dec 2016 at 7:05pm

Sad to stumble across the same old tired BS on this thread - can't you guys keep the deluded leftist ideology for 'what's what'? Sheepshagger takes the crown as the Top Cretin for his comment 'My bet is on a major upheaval , a massive shift back to the left, the real left..' Please take my bet of $1m against that happening anytime in our lifetimes.

happyasS's picture
happyasS's picture
happyasS Tuesday, 6 Dec 2016 at 7:32pm

i never really got the whole population = gdp = economic growth = living standards equation. we've been had to believe that there is a linear relationship between all of these.

do I have a better std of living than my old folks when they were my age? well if you count size of my house, size of my car, speed of my car, definition of my telly, softness of my bed......then yes.

but if you favour; access to holidays, health, time for fun, time with your kids.......then i am no better off really.

so how does this std of living stuff work again?

what if we had controlled depopulation, with controlled economic recession. gdp per capita stays the same. jobs are retained.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 6 Dec 2016 at 7:50pm

I think you might be clutching at straws there Sheepdog, thinking there is a swing away from the right just because of one country's election results.

If you google the topic there is many many articles from the last few weeks saying the exact opposite especially for Europe.

While we still have the emergence and effects of globalisation i don't think it's a trend that's going to go away.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/05/22/world/europe/europe-right-...

Recent political history:

Europe= Braxton

USA= Trump

Indonesia= Jokowi (very nationalistic PM, brought back death penalty, previous president SBY was for Indonesia the most left wing president ever)

Philipines= Duterte (again very nationalistic PM, obviously the slaughter of drug dealers etc, makes trump look sane )

I dont really follow much other countries (I'm sure there are more examples both ways)

I think it could easily happen is Australia if we had a half decent leader for a right wing party that wasn't to right wing, a nationalistic but not racist party.

I don't think One nation or Pauline can do it though, many of her policies are just too out there and cant be taken seriously and she is just not smart enough and useless at pubic speaking answering questions especially under pressure etc.

I just wish Dick Smith would have a go, id be out there handing out how to vote flyer's if he ran, he is just perfect candidate and i agree with pretty much everything he says.

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Tuesday, 6 Dec 2016 at 7:55pm

Hmmm. Population control. No immigration 'ins'. Can't afford 'outs' (someone's gotta be here to do shit). Gotta have some kind of birth policy then as well. More or less? Whatever suits.

Sounds familiar...

Is there a country operating like that as we speak?

Cool!

By the by, does Dick have his own brand of cheddar too? I think I've got a brand-name (and it ain't Coon)

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Tuesday, 6 Dec 2016 at 8:09pm

GDP is a pathetic measure happyas, Clive Hamilton has written lots about it, a better measure is HDI (human development index) which shows much more, but falls apart when countries meet western style opulence, he uses it more as an example that we need a better measure, Bhutan has the happiness index

Steady state economy it's called happyas, greenish and smartypants types have been advocating it for years, the growth model is fucked for all sorts of reasons

What do you think of the religious rallies in indo indod?

Big numbers, big requests,

part of this right movement? A push for conservatism? Good ol racism? Or the push against the corruption clampdown as suggested?

Ya gotta love indo's though, literally hundreds of thousands of rightish , nuttyish religious crazies in the streets and very little trouble, a bunch of mellow cats

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 10 Dec 2016 at 7:04pm

snooze

sharkman's picture
sharkman's picture
sharkman Wednesday, 7 Dec 2016 at 9:27am

Sharkman writes "At least it's clear now to see the next few years , as the great right wing experiment!"

Dude, the "right wing experiment" has been in full swing ever since Reagan and Thatcher.... Bush seniors "new world order", GW Bushe's "you're either with us or against us", derivatives of the mid noughties, traditional left party's lurching so far to the right, they don't even look left...... My bet is on a major upheaval , a massive shift back to the left, the real left... Things move at supersonic speeds these days.. And the very first sign has just occured.... People will realize that "immigration" is not a traditional left/right battleground, with the left being unfairly labelled.... People are already starting to see through the charade... the right's "blame them" game is coming to an end, just like the boy who cried wolfowitz..

Far right decimated in Austrian election

The rise of the right and their nationalism , is contrary to globalization > the planet has been on globalization flurry for a decade , now being undone by Brexit/Trump/Hanson/Le Pen , who are presenting decades old models as a return to more local jobs and security , in a world that cannot turn back time , but where western civilizations , want more than they already have , for less!
How much damage can Trump/hanson /LNP etc do ? I think you are right in that there will be a big swing back to the left as the right cannot deliver on there more unskilled jobs , and there is a 4 year chance now to show how much bullshit is coming from the far right , bring it on , lets have a look at how their policies worked or didn't?

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Wednesday, 7 Dec 2016 at 1:25pm

"Which country you referring to Turkey ?" Use your loaf, Blowie. It should then answer the second part too, comrade.

As for Hanson...fark, if she's the 'answer', what's the fucking question?? And that goes for Trumpy et al...

Actually, Trumpy is just a straight up con-man. Pauline actually believes some of her bollocks. Scratch a fingernail in depth below her veneer though and smell the bigoted stench of fear. Goes for her 'supporters' too. Well, the 'true believers' anyways. Is that you guys on here? Or is she just your 'blunt instrument' to smash, I dunno, something, man...anything. Smash it up. Yew!

Are we getting dumber as a nation or what? Or, at the very least, is that the master-plan? Case in point: What's been going on at the ABC since the new ex-Murdoch, ex-Google boss Michelle Guthrie has taken the reins.

First, she jettisons "Fact-check". Then she jettisons the ability to engage in online comments on The Drum news/opinion site. Then she jettisons transcripts on interviews on Radio National and elsewhere. Then she jettisons "Catalyst" and the science team behind it (with more pending?). Then starts to carve up Radio National and its content. Then she brings in a full Murdoch hack to help her in her total restructure master-plan for the entire ABC.

Sick! The great Aussie public (not us enlightened types on Swellnet, of course) can then get our corporate-sponsored 'news of the world' from Murdoch, Murdoch-lite ABC/SBS (merged), Channel Murdoch, free-to-air 9,7 & 10, or the brave new wacky 'post-truth' 'independent' world on Face-twitter! Info Wars! Breitbart! David muthafuckin' Icke! Loudest kunt wins!

The revolution will not be televised?! Comrades, we're gonna be (unwilling) contestants in the biggest 'reality show' of all! PLEBS, YOU'RE FIRED!

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Wednesday, 7 Dec 2016 at 1:02pm

One of your more concise posts Turkey.

IMO ABC is pretty much finished as a respectable news source and it's a tragedy - possibly even a turning point in Australian culture.

No, Hanson is not the answer but she's potentially a conduit, as is evidenced by people like Dick Smith hitching a ride. The fact is, she's here and she "represents", so we might as well try to address the issues she's raising, even if from a different angle. Pragmatism.

For me, probably the most unsettling part of your post is the last paragraph - we're contestants all right, and I assume you chose that word as opposed to "participants" for very good reasons.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 7 Dec 2016 at 1:43pm

So turkeyman, what do you think about the democrats just voting back in pelosi and her team?

The woman is almost eighty and is surrounded by a team of almost octogenarians. They've pretty much run the democrat party into the ground, and they're all back in place

I read the average age of the republicans is like 50, and the average age for the democrats is above 65. The democrats have become the old rich white dude party.

They really have nothing new at all, preaching 1970s idealism to an internet world, even millennials aren't interested. Surely they need to shake up their leadership?

If trump doesn't fuck up majorly, they're commiting us to decades of republicans

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 10 Dec 2016 at 7:03pm

snooze

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Wednesday, 7 Dec 2016 at 3:24pm

"You obviously don't have anyone close to you that relies on their honest labours - blue or white collar - being rewarded with a living wage."

Fark, what a fucken looooong bow to draw... all in order to justify you and your fellow traveller's dumb-ass bigotry?

In fact, it's a fucken load of shit. And farcical.

How's this? I know a boat-load of people "close to me that rely on their honest labours - blue or white collar - being rewarded with a living wage." Family, friends, colleagues, the head in my mirror.

The people I know that admit they voted for Hanson? A small business owner that voted PUP last time. A well-to-do retired couple that hate Turnbull more than they hate Labor. A coupla South African ex-pats with very successful businesses. The best one: A grubby subbie that does cashies and supplements this income, erm, even more dishonestly. Actually that is his income. And he's from the Sunny coast. Figures.

Oh yeah, I can chuck you in the mix too.

Anecdotal, perhaps, but you get that.

As for still not getting it, Blowie?

What? Like Trump's 'working class' voters. Like John Howard's 'battlers'. Like Tony's 'tradies', ya mean?

Yep, I really don't get the turkeys that vote for Thanksgiving. Do you?

And Insippo, what does "preaching 1970s idealism to an internet world" even mean? And how's Trump's "draining the swamp" going again? You fired (up) yet? Buyer's remorse?

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Wednesday, 7 Dec 2016 at 3:24pm

I'm not fired up turkeyman, and I'm not even giving you shit

I mean the democrats are pushing an idealistic liberalism from the 1970s, because the party is a bunch of old fogeys, caught in an era, imposing their dreams from above

The democrats leadership are so old and tired they re making the party irrelevant

Genuinely interested in your opinion

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Wednesday, 7 Dec 2016 at 3:43pm

I'll have to have a news trawl about this. Sounds like the dying gasp of the Corporate Democrats going by your precis. Well...

Dunno about that 70s idealistic liberalism schtick though. What, like general equity issues? Jettison the 70s neo-liberalism by all means...

Fark, when it comes to destructive 'back to the future' shite, some of the 'alt-right' crap is scary. Kids don't know shit? Yay! Nazi memes for the yucks. ROFLOL...woeful

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Wednesday, 7 Dec 2016 at 7:10pm

Speaking of ween, get off the fucktard juice, buddy..... As I just supplied a link to a crushing right wing defeat in Austria, , as the right go from one self administered wound to the next here in Oz, BARELY winning the election and now taking us into reccession territory , as people make out that the 4% vote for hanson is the new order, as Trump lost the popular vote and relied on a gerrymander, as Keys scuttles off before the skeletons come out, as the media paint this "alt right" future majority when really all they are is the loudest minority, perhaps you need to seek some form of help in regards to your dellusions.

Blowin...... Riddle me this...... He had a epileptic fit in the first week of May........
Who is he?

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 10 Dec 2016 at 7:00pm

snore

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 10 Dec 2016 at 7:01pm

A : A bucket

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 7 Dec 2016 at 8:09pm

@ Sypkan

I haven't been following it to much just skimming over it in the Indonesian news i follow, it just seems the full on muslims over reacting just trying to stir up shit.

I think some other things don't help, like Ahok is Chinese Indonesian, Chinese Indonesians in general are not that well liked by the majority of Indonesians, as although they make up a very small percentage of the population they own a massive amount of Indonesian business etc, hence a lot of jealousy and resentment among many Indonesians to them, hence why when there was the 90's riots they were targeted.

Obviously with the muslim majority in Indonesia Christians are also not always liked, kind of in the same way many in Australia don't like muslims, but obviously just like Australia i think the majority are fairly tolerant it's just the minority that is so vocal.

Add to that there is former president SBY and his son who wants to be mayor of Jakarta stirring things up behind the scenes.

There is also a certain demographic that don't think Jokowi is muslim enough or something silly, there has even been times where has been accused of being a closet Christian

Add to that i think there is still many who didn't like the fact Jokowi won, and are still bitter Prabowo lost he was much more pro muslim.

Hopefully they see this mornings earthquake and deaths in Aceh as a sign Allah is not happy with their actions, but i doubt it.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Thursday, 8 Dec 2016 at 12:42am

Yeh, seems to be a bit of 'all of the above'

Indonesian politics is so confusing, megawati's sister or something got arrested at one protest, then I heard SBY's son is having a go at mayor, as you said. Then, apparently, that the protests are a backlash to the anti corruption stuff of jokowi and ahok. Reporters were saying protestors were paid something like Rp 500k to turn up. That's a lot of money for a day wage! And, that's a lot of money to pay to protect your little corruption scams!

So hard to understand who could be paying such huge amounts of money? I'm guessing most were there by free will but it wouldn't surprise me if some were paid. Then again you hear this about there being paid protestors in every protest in Indonesia. Maybe it's one of those furphys that seem to be regularly put out by establishment types to undermine public protests?

Indonesia is incredibly complex when you scratch the surface, their politics seems un-understandable for outsiders

One thing I know is, Ahok and Jokowi are fucken gutsy, that's for sure

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 8 Dec 2016 at 8:31am

"Indonesia is incredibly complex when you scratch the surface, their politics seems un-understandable for outsiders"

Yeah exactly.

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Thursday, 8 Dec 2016 at 5:51pm

"Mass immigration is the alternative to the implementation of work choices. Not a real fan of either, but personally at least work choices didn't push real estate prices beyond the average Australian , clog up and push beyond capacity the nation's infrastructure including health system or destroy any pleasantry that might have once existed a those quiet places now overrun with people."

Stop it, Blowie, it's getting embarrassing. These are your binary visions of Australia? And Pauline is the solution?? Faaaaark, maaaaate.

Maybe you need to google some more.

"...straight away conflating a desire to halt excessive immigration that is leading to the decimation of Australia's living standards with halting immigration due to bigotry."

The decimation of Australia's living standards?? Decimation?? Melodrama alert! And this 'decimation' is due to "excessive immigration"...wholly? Most importantly? That's it??

"Mate, we've been through this very recently, but I'll say it again - both exist, yet both can exist independently of the other."

But not with you and your previous form on here. Your 'multicultural' this, and your 'national identity' that, and 'muslims' and 'Chinese' and, and, and...THEM!

Fuck mate, just 'fess up...to yourself.

Those anecdotal Hanson supporters I mentioned before...the real Hanson supporters, not fictional 'working-class' types, not the fictional 'battlers', and supposed Trump 'working poor' (google who they all really are...or I'll save you the time: the petty, under-educated/over-mortgaged, 'aspirational', downward envying, downward punching, coward punching, 'struggling' middle class stratum)...yes, those happy Hansonites are ALL of the "I'm not racist, but..." brigade. Actually, the Saffas and the retirees and the grubby subbie are straight up racist and proud. Even accounting for the childish "look-at-me" shock value. A few beers lets loose the others. A fair few more, and some bourbon, then unleashes the psychological on-the-couch mummy/daddy issues, schoolyard bullying, the "I'm so lonely, no-one understands what's going on in MY life" melodrama for all of 'em.

Usually the racist crap is just a foil, a crutch, a way of coping in the end. "What about me? It isn't fair! I've had enough and I want my share..."

Is this what happens when we've all laboured under this "no such thing as society" bullshit for too long?

Fucken hell. I wonder what it is for Pauline? Or you?

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Thursday, 8 Dec 2016 at 12:01pm

Actually, scratch all that, Blowie. Whatevers, buddy. Keep on truckin'. No, surfin'!

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Thursday, 8 Dec 2016 at 12:48pm

High immigration is a problem not because of who the immigrants are it's irrelevant what race or religion they are, it's a problem because of all the issues that it causes.

We only have high immigration rates because it's the easy way out to keep the economy ticking over through growth.

The problems though are many and include.

Environmental = More people means more land for housing and to provide for these people, disposal of waste pollution and much more water and energy is needed and we already have water shortages as it is.

Public infrastructure= More people means we need more public infrastructure but it rarely keeps up, schools, hospitals, public transport, roads, non of these things in my life time have got better even when they keep adding more lanes to freeways say going into the City, but it seems it doesn't matter how many lanes they add it's now worse than ever with congestion.

Quality of life: Apart from the points above, more people effects how we live, more people generally equals higher crime rates, more rules and lack of freedom etc.

The numbers are just not sustainable we are quickly losing many of the reason we are known as the lucky country, and high immigration rates are a big reason why.

http://dicksmithpopulation.com/2016/11/29/letter-of-introduction-by-dick...

AndyM's picture
AndyM's picture
AndyM Thursday, 8 Dec 2016 at 1:02pm

What's your solution Turkey?

You're full of mud-slinging and pay outs but you never give a straight opinion or alternative.

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 10 Dec 2016 at 6:58pm

Yawn

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 10 Dec 2016 at 6:55pm

yawn

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Thursday, 8 Dec 2016 at 2:25pm

Oh dear. Give 'em enough rope...

talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey's picture
talkingturkey Thursday, 8 Dec 2016 at 2:42pm

And Andy M, here's a no-brainer just for starters. INVEST IN EDUCATION. AT ALL LEVELS. Pre-Primary. Primary. Secondary. GONSKI! Vocational. Tertiary. This country is STILL playing catch-up from the pork-barrelling profligacy of the miss-spent Howard years.

And we're getting worse under this current iteration.

And while the LNP roll out TURCs and re-introduce ABCCs (with Hanson's help), ask yourselves which sites in WA, mining especially, have the most dodgy 457s, and which ones have the least? And what role a strong union presence plays in that fact.

Politically, WA is a basket-case. Hanson ain't an answer. Maybe Rod????? Ha ha Blurk!

And let's not get started on fucking human-induced climate change...

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 10 Dec 2016 at 6:53pm

Snooze