AFP corruption or incompetence?

brutus's picture
brutus started the topic in Sunday, 10 May 2015 at 11:25am

Further to the AFP's claims, that the reason they did not want to follow the Bali 9 back to Australia and bust the whole syndicate ......"the couldn't guarantee the could catch them all, which means some of the drugs might end up on the street for sale!?"

Never heard such rubbish in my life...after reading ...http://www.theage.com.au/national/before-the-bali-nines-arrest-mick-keel... was terribly wrong at the AFP....looks like tip offs to the Mr Bigs ...no-one really wanted to catch anybody but the lowest ranked members of the organization....

Something really stinks of corruption here....how much money was paid to......?????

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Monday, 11 May 2015 at 7:01am

I read that article too Brutus - pretty scathing stuff.

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Monday, 11 May 2015 at 8:23am

Couldn't get link to read the Age story...anything to do with the one in the SMH ...AFP- furniture salesman- Mick Keelty ?

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Tuesday, 12 May 2015 at 1:45pm

add this story with the Bali 9 ....and something is seriously amiss with our AFP.....for all the people who called out for the executions.........don't be part of the coverup and ask questions

happyasS's picture
happyasS's picture
happyasS Tuesday, 12 May 2015 at 10:16pm

corruption?....just because a sting got bungled - thats a bit of stretch. the story is devoid of facts and most of the article is him sobbing about how he reckons he was "at risk"....jesus - did he think that going undercover against drug lords was going to be a picnic. what a fucken twit he was. he should just stick to selling his furniture.

this guy is coming out of the woodwork making a big drama because the AFP is under the spotlight now, just so he can make a few bucks selling his crappo story.

Meanwhile the ACU is talking about "scholarships" in memory of chan and sukamaran. the catholic church...now there's a corruption story that dates.

Anything to get in the spotlight it seems these days.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Wednesday, 13 May 2015 at 9:03am

bungled sting??? yeah by the AFP..and at the same time the AFP gave up the Bali 9....because they didn't want to risk the drugs coming into Australia...but were prepared to let in 2 drums of speed......so what is the truth??

silicun's picture
silicun's picture
silicun Wednesday, 13 May 2015 at 10:06am

Its common practice for the afp to allow drugs to come into australia and sieze them here when Intel of the operation is known. By doing so they can follow through with further surveillance/interrogation to apprehend criminals further up the chain. AFP officers have been quoted saying this, Bali nine was an exception.
ACU talking about scholarships for people sentenced to death isn't corruption, stupid, unethical sure but not corruption.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Wednesday, 13 May 2015 at 3:23pm

I don't think the ACU has anything to do with the Bali 9....but just read that the wife of an Australian businessman was found guilty of murder and the prosecutors asked for a 15 yr sentence...what a country a cuntry!!!

wally's picture
wally's picture
wally Wednesday, 13 May 2015 at 11:15pm

ACU's scholarships seem a bit weird, but corrupt? No.
Maybe it is even a bit biblical.

Luke 15:7. "I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance."

Which seems a bit of a gyp for all of us perfect ones, but there you go.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Thursday, 14 May 2015 at 1:06am
wally wrote:

ACU's scholarships seem a bit weird, but corrupt? No.
Maybe it is even a bit biblical.

Luke 15:7. "I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance."

Which seems a bit of a gyp for all of us perfect ones, but there you go.

Amen!

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Tuesday, 23 Jun 2015 at 7:12pm

The T-shirts are here, can't believe it took so long.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/bali-nine-badtaste-die-trying-tshirts-...

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Tuesday, 23 Jun 2015 at 7:51pm

http://www.theage.com.au/national/melbourne-men-pistolwhipped-tasered-an...

yeah those Indo's ....3rd world corrupt country.....have about as much cred and morals as ISIS!

Forrest Xiong's picture
Forrest Xiong's picture
Forrest Xiong Wednesday, 24 Jun 2015 at 12:54pm

Why both my comments and aooounts were disappeared?
Can anyone please kindly tell me why?

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Wednesday, 24 Jun 2015 at 1:34pm

Forrest, your comments looked suspiciously spammy, and were uploaded immediately after creating an new account, using an unusual email host (also common with spam accounts) so they were deleted. Apologies.

Forrest Xiong's picture
Forrest Xiong's picture
Forrest Xiong Wednesday, 24 Jun 2015 at 2:03pm
thermalben wrote:

Forrest, your comments looked suspiciously spammy, and were uploaded immediately after creating an new account, using an unusual email host (also common with spam accounts) so they were deleted. Apologies.

Thanks. I got it.

indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming's picture
indo-dreaming Wednesday, 24 Jun 2015 at 4:28pm
brutus wrote:

http://www.theage.com.au/national/melbourne-men-pistolwhipped-tasered-an...

Yeah those Indo's ....3rd world corrupt country.....have about as much cred and morals as ISIS!

Thats probably going a bit far and generalising the majority of indonesian people are good people.

I personally wouldn't buy one, but Iets remember they will only be for sale because people buy them.

brutus's picture
brutus's picture
brutus Wednesday, 24 Jun 2015 at 10:09pm

my comment was more directed at the Govt....and bureaucracies........and yeah ya right....I guess they are servicing a demand....but from what kind of people??