Climate change wankers

nick3's picture
nick3 started the topic in Thursday, 9 May 2013 at 6:48pm

http://principia-scientific.org/supportnews/latest-news/163-new-discover...
Now to all you fruit loops. This is the end to the biggest load bullshit of all time. The government know's it (but still won't say it ), the smart people like me know it. When will you clowns please apologise to me for your un-educated attacks.
To all the man made global warmest alarmist's suck shit losers.
Now go and do something worthwhile fuckwits.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 11:29am

Don't waste your time talking sense to them uppy. I think tb probably works for the Cock brothers.

braudulio's picture
braudulio's picture
braudulio Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 11:33am

Uplift, seriously mate, it's turtles all the way down. It is known.

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 1:41pm

'the issue is how to address this 'possible' outcome in 100 years.'

Well, it definitely should be.

But, in some ways it reminds me of the 'obesity epidemic'.

'You eat too much, see the result... well, honestly, how can you not see and feel it?' And you eat the wrong things. Imagine if you didn't.'

'But I hardly eat anything.'

Again, no disrespect, or irreverence inferred here in the slightest, or downplaying in the slightest one of the most horrendous atrocities ever in human history, akin to the Indigenous Australian scenario, but one thing the Holocaust demonstrated without exception, is that in a caloric deficient scenario, weight loss is guaranteed. Obesity isn't a result of hardly eating anything.

So the obese person has to take the first crucial, but often impossible step. They have to admit, to accept that they eat too much. It seems so simple. It should be.

The solution there however, has become anything but. Now just call it a disease. That way, its not your fault and you get to eat whatever you like! And soon it will probably be illegal to even tell you that you eat too much. Evil trainer syndrome.

You are right blinder. It was so, so long ago when a deluxe photo of a surfer caught my eye. Tracks. It just had a caption 'The teacher'. And so I always read on when I saw that. And I'm glad that I did, it enriched things, spurred the imagination.

And, I'm buying a turtle.

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 1:44pm

tonybarber's picture
tonybarber's picture
tonybarber Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 2:50pm

Looks like BB knows the Cock brothers. Haven't heard of them myself but maybe this can be an emotive issue even religious. Yep, you won't get anywhere discussing religion. Believe what you like.

davetherave's picture
davetherave's picture
davetherave Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 2:58pm

buying a turtle, seriously, lease one, tax deductible. r the cock bros related to the vaginal sisters?
u want science, i will give u science, the planet will be here long after u and me have gone.
great post uppy and here i was thinking that the earth being a sphere was a conspiracy!!!!!.

braudulio's picture
braudulio's picture
braudulio Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 3:30pm

Food for thought:

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sci-tech/why-some-think-finding-alien-l...

Anthropogenic Climate Change = The Great Filter?

I particularly like the thoughts of one Nick Bostrom:

"In 2003, he argued that we were probably all living in a computer simulation, something he said would be easy for "technologically mature" civilisations to do."

Never send a human to do a machine's job.

sypkan's picture
sypkan's picture
sypkan Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 3:43pm

Uplift, seriously mate, it's turtles all the way down. It is known.

haha I've read that book too, interesting concept from that old lady

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 4:28pm

Try the Koch brothers tb. Your ignorance may be your best defence.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 4:37pm

nick3 quotes a vanity publication set up by a hired fossil fuel mouthpiece and tells us to suck shit when he has been gulping it down a ton at a time from said hired dick licking idiots.

I love coming here it's the best laugh I get all day listening to know nothing's pretend they know something!

tonybarber's picture
tonybarber's picture
tonybarber Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 4:51pm

Well, it seems BB that you are not ok. Not sure what the Koch brothers have to do with all this. Please excuse my ignorance. Hang loose man, get a few green ones this weekend. Looks like a bit a swell around.
Abuse gets exposed for what it is.

simba's picture
simba's picture
simba Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 5:01pm

Uplift that was the best rendition of Stairway to Heaven ever,awesome .

happyasS's picture
happyasS's picture
happyasS Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 6:27pm
barley wrote:

Nah you missed my point lads.happyass thats funny..thinking we can export renewables..where do you think you live europe?haha...funny how all anyone worries about is the next 50 yrs-100yrs..what about a thousand years from now?

I guess you've never heard of HVDC barley....I can see a future where some of parts of arid Australia that receive nearly 0mm of rainfall are used for solar projects....HVDC ..send it a few thousand km's....maybe Indonesia even ?

we've got the land and lots of it.

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 6:40pm

'Uplift that was the best rendition of Stairway to Heaven ever,awesome .'

Yeh Simba, its a blinder alright.

blindboy's picture
blindboy's picture
blindboy Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 7:03pm

Pretty good but they didn't really nail the guitar solo, close but.......Jimmy Page watching on must have thought " I can still do it better than that!"

norchock's picture
norchock's picture
norchock Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 7:04pm

Nick with 3 dicks.... one in ya hand two in ya arse ya smart cunt.

norchock's picture
norchock's picture
norchock Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 7:14pm
uplift wrote:

'Uplift that was the best rendition of Stairway to Heaven ever,awesome .'

Yeh Simba, its a blinder alright.

Fucken hell....get it on you gay cunts. ..always did wonder about you simba.....anyone that has a kids lion cub name has to be queer ?

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 7:19pm

The blocklayer might of had a few sherberts this arvo....the boys on fire.

uplift's picture
uplift's picture
uplift Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 7:20pm

Yeh, for sure blinder. Deluxe that song, that solo, way, way back then. And to see it still is. Awesome tribute though. The message was clear.

norchock's picture
norchock's picture
norchock Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 7:32pm

Udo you are safe mate....strick workplace rules were I work......sorry mate no softcunts.... yeah you cunt

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 7:42pm

He He ..Classic stuff.

barley's picture
barley's picture
barley Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 7:44pm

I thought blindfuck had retired?..climate science isnt to save the environment its to redistribute the wealth

norchock's picture
norchock's picture
norchock Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 7:45pm

Udo went to the local school till he thought....fuck im alpoof I've got nothing on .mmmmll

norchock's picture
norchock's picture
norchock Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 7:53pm

Come on uds....you now everything?

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 8:08pm

I asked stu to close my account and the bastard didn't .... this is his fault

@ uplift as a 13 year old my big brother took me to see Led Zeppelin at Kooyong. First ever concert!

@ barley, heard you went to a gay bar looking for a root. When you whipped out your little dick your "man" said "what's that? I want to be fucked not annoyed"

@norchock, living proof bottom feeders dwell here. You use the cunt word in front of your mum, wife or daughter? No? so why use it arsehole.

@blindboy, may as well piss off not going to get anything intelligent here.

@AFL racism posts ... same as it ever was whiteman telling the blackfellas what to do. Fuck off.

Stu, for fuck sake do it.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 8:09pm

barley wrote:

I thought blindfuck had retired?..climate science isnt to save the environment its to redistribute the wealth

I know I shouldn't do this but I'm feeling daring tonight...care to explain this statement Barley?

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 8:11pm

floyd wrote:

I asked stu to close my account and the bastard didn't .... this is his fault @ uplift as a 13 year old my big brother took me to see Led Zeppelin at Kooyong. First ever concert! @ barley, heard you went to a gay bar looking for a root. When you whipped out your little dick your "man" said "what's that? I want to be fucked not annoyed" @norchock, living proof bottom feeders dwell here. You use the cunt word in front of your mum, wife or daughter? No? so why use it arsehole. @blindboy, may as well piss off not going to get anything intelligent here. @AFL racism posts ... same as it ever was whiteman telling the blackfellas what to do. Fuck off. Stu, for fuck sake do it.

Eh? This was a thread started by Nick3, not you.

stunet's picture
stunet's picture
stunet Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 8:12pm

norchock wrote:

Udo you are safe mate....strick workplace rules were I work......sorry mate no softcunts.... yeah you cunt

Can you lay off the language mate?

goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot's picture
goofyfoot Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 8:13pm
floyd wrote:

@ uplift as a 13 year old my big brother took me to see Led Zeppelin at Kooyong. First ever concert!

@ barley, heard you went to a gay bar looking for a root. When you whipped out your little dick your "man" said "what's that? I want to be fucked not annoyed"

@norchock, living proof bottom feeders dwell here. You use the cunt word in front of your mum, wife or daughter? No? so why use it arsehole.

@AFL racism posts ... same as it ever was whiteman telling the blackfellas what to do. Fuck off.

Floyds on the piss

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 8:23pm

A few on the piss.

None that can handle it.

norchock's picture
norchock's picture
norchock Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 8:52pm
Blowin wrote:

A few on the piss.

None that can handle it.

Sorry fellas didn't want to affend one ...its like school wellys the english master.....just joking welly :)

norchock's picture
norchock's picture
norchock Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 9:13pm
goofyfoot wrote:
floyd wrote:

Floyds on the piss

Pink floyd....fuck off cheese dick

floyd's picture
floyd's picture
floyd Friday, 7 Aug 2015 at 9:19pm
stunet wrote:

floyd wrote:

I asked stu to close my account and the bastard didn't .... this is his fault @ uplift as a 13 year old my big brother took me to see Led Zeppelin at Kooyong. First ever concert! @ barley, heard you went to a gay bar looking for a root. When you whipped out your little dick your "man" said "what's that? I want to be fucked not annoyed" @norchock, living proof bottom feeders dwell here. You use the cunt word in front of your mum, wife or daughter? No? so why use it arsehole. @blindboy, may as well piss off not going to get anything intelligent here. @AFL racism posts ... same as it ever was whiteman telling the blackfellas what to do. Fuck off. Stu, for fuck sake do it.

Eh? This was a thread started by Nick3, not you.

Not on the piss, I don't drink nor I do any drugs anymore ... I'm just pissed off with most of the comments posted here.

@stu, not the thread, me, shut me down ......

Blowin's picture
Blowin's picture
Blowin Saturday, 8 Aug 2015 at 12:45am

Floyd's so communist .....he won't stop posting till the authorities tell him he's banned .

Even though he's expressly stated he doesn't want to post anymore.

You couldn't make this shit up.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben Saturday, 8 Aug 2015 at 6:44am
floyd wrote:

I asked stu to close my account and the bastard didn't ....

floyd wrote:

@stu, not the thread, me, shut me down ......

Easiest way to shut yourself down is to stop commenting. You're not being alerted by email when people reply to your comments (as you've used a fake email account to register), and no-one can contact you via PM etc, so there are no ongoing ramifications and consequently no need for us to do any more.

davetherave's picture
davetherave's picture
davetherave Saturday, 8 Aug 2015 at 8:52am

oh my god, see what trying to hold onto your belief can do, it can upset you. Nothing is that important to get yourself totally worked up over.
Science tells us that we live in a life that is made up of vibrations, vibrations that can make particles.
so we are vibrations being particles, so it makes senses to have harmonious vibrations.
remember this is a VIRTUAL REALITY, yes it seems very real, but it is only one we are having, in fact you could say it is a dreaming, a dreamtime-pleasant dreams.

tonybarber's picture
tonybarber's picture
tonybarber Saturday, 8 Aug 2015 at 10:22am

Ahh…davetherave, you are like a Mistral wind blowing down from the mountains putting a bit of reality on this virtual reality…love it.

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Saturday, 8 Aug 2015 at 2:24pm
tonybarber wrote:

Ahh…davetherave, you are like a Mistral wind blowing down from the mountains putting a bit of reality on this virtual reality…love it.

So true TB.
I have meet Davo and IMO he has an amazing heart and insight to what's going on outside of this circle we all live in;)

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Saturday, 8 Aug 2015 at 2:39pm

Wellymon.... I grew up with Davo.... He is nothing more than a hairy little man... A monobrow, carpet on his back, and he has questionable self hygiene standards....

wellymon's picture
wellymon's picture
wellymon Saturday, 8 Aug 2015 at 2:41pm

What a Jungadee!

He's bigger than them;)

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Saturday, 8 Aug 2015 at 3:48pm

An old photo of dave the rave back when we were at high school... This is how he looked in year 9...

udo's picture
udo's picture
udo Saturday, 8 Aug 2015 at 4:41pm

Fuck what a Unibrow !

davetherave's picture
davetherave's picture
davetherave Saturday, 8 Aug 2015 at 4:52pm

great photo of me, i think it was Yr 8 actually.

bondisteve's picture
bondisteve's picture
bondisteve Saturday, 8 Aug 2015 at 5:04pm

Just following this....thread.
Such heart felt eloquence.
Enlightening.......Hmmmmm....

davetherave's picture
davetherave's picture
davetherave Saturday, 8 Aug 2015 at 5:10pm

yeah steve, u will learn anot here.

bondisteve's picture
bondisteve's picture
bondisteve Saturday, 8 Aug 2015 at 5:18pm

OK. In private.... if I can decypher some this "stuff".

Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog's picture
Sheepdog Saturday, 8 Aug 2015 at 7:43pm

That's right, Dave, you were a grade below me.... It was year 8.... Here's one of me having a quiet night in S.A...

davetherave's picture
davetherave's picture
davetherave Sunday, 9 Aug 2015 at 11:53am

god your such a ladies man mate, i am glad u posted a picture after i shaved though, always thoughtful jimmy.

braudulio's picture
braudulio's picture
braudulio Friday, 14 Aug 2015 at 8:15pm
barley's picture
barley's picture
barley Friday, 28 Aug 2015 at 9:31am

What has happened to el nino?