Quik Pro

jimmy's picture
jimmy started the topic in Tuesday, 8 Mar 2011 at 7:05am

Some ridiculous surfing today.. Taj v The over claiming Brazzo was awesome I thought. Can't wait for tomorrow.

more's picture
more's picture
more Wednesday, 9 Mar 2011 at 11:15am

some great waves and surfing this morning, shame the waves went to shite in the final...good viewing comp....bring on Bells.....

timberskills's picture
timberskills's picture
timberskills Wednesday, 9 Mar 2011 at 1:52pm

don't take this personaly any one , i just have to say that with the lack of any real groundswell since newyear the west coast has been far from inspiring!!!! to the point where i have smoked one to many hongkongs and drunk far to many pigs ears. Infact i even spent way to much money on a brand new sail board that i can't even fucking ride thanks to those robie naish flix mi mate was showing me. the waiting is over!!! wind surfing can take a back seat, fresh groundswell action come saturday! fuck the quiky pro show i'm heading to grape growing country!!! you fuckn rippa!!!!!!

evo62's picture
evo62's picture
evo62 Thursday, 10 Mar 2011 at 1:51am

Missed it by that much......

Swell today was so much better then anything they ran the comp on....

It kinda lost my attention when I saw Joel Parkinson get multiple barrels in trying conditions and didn't score over a 8.

giuseppeisonhawksalvatoreo-o-hana-hannah's picture
giuseppeisonhawksalvatoreo-o-hana-hannah's picture
giuseppeisonhaw... Saturday, 19 Mar 2011 at 5:05am

it'd be pretty neat-o if Bells Beach got half the size of that swell Snapper had... then Kelly could really warm up for reals