Swellnet Fantasy Surfer League

stunet started the topic in Thursday, 8 Mar 2018 at 3:39pm

If anyone is interested, we're starting up a Swellnet Fantasy Surfer league.

Why gamble on cryptocurrencies when you can save money and have fun speculating on pro surfing!

Money? Nah, but there's more than dollars at stake - your reputation. Gotta be worth more than a Bitcoin.

Anyone is welcome. Just click on the Fanstary Surfer website

Log in (if you've played before) or join - it only takes a second.

Hit 'Clubs'

Then hit 'Private' - ooh la la

Enter 'Swellnet', and finally enter our impossible-to-crack password, 'netswell'.

And you're in!

stunet commented Tuesday, 3 Apr 2018 at 7:07pm

I've got four left in the quarters - one in each heat.

zenagain commented Tuesday, 3 Apr 2018 at 7:20pm

Doing well Stu, jumped up quite a few places from the Quik and you should improve on that. I've dropped 10. Lead balloon springs to mind.

Spewing I traded out Patty G, Zeke and Frederico. Not gonna dick around now, just roll with who I've got.

Watashi wa metabo oyagi desu.

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben commented Thursday, 5 Apr 2018 at 4:38pm

Slipped from #3 to #19 in the Mens, but climbed to #2 in the Womens.

I have no idea what I'm doing anyway.

crg's picture
crg's picture
crg commented Saturday, 7 Apr 2018 at 7:21am

Mikey Wright back as WC and a pretty good looking forecast...

lostdoggy's picture
lostdoggy's picture
lostdoggy commented Monday, 9 Apr 2018 at 11:05am

There's some hard choices for this one. You can get quite a number of big names in to one team for this event and still get some good cheapies in.

stunet commented Monday, 9 Apr 2018 at 11:22am

Just chosen my team. Not happy with it though. Might have to reassemeble it.

crg's picture
crg's picture
crg commented Tuesday, 10 Apr 2018 at 7:37pm

J-Flo is out...so it'll be two spots from the local trials. With a possibility of North point you'd have to think they'll throw a big spanner in the works...

Blowin commented Friday, 13 Apr 2018 at 4:57pm

Come on team Blowin.

Sort your shit out boys and get up . My boards have taken a hiding and I’m starting to mindsurf that custom Stuart . Don’t be letting me down , I cry easy.

lostdoggy's picture
lostdoggy's picture
lostdoggy commented Friday, 13 Apr 2018 at 5:16pm

Been working all day, flick it on just after Rd 1 has started and Jack Robinson is in the comp and Rd 1 is at North Point.
What a joke, needed a text alert to change my team, haha.

crg's picture
crg's picture
crg commented Friday, 13 Apr 2018 at 8:49pm

Same here LD...heard he was in and tried to change him into my team but no dice...

stunet commented Saturday, 14 Apr 2018 at 7:58am

Watched enthralled as Jack line danced to an 18-something heat total in that surf off, yet I completely forgot to swap him into my team.

That's how much I'm into this Fantasy Surfer thing.

(says the guy coming second last)

Blowin commented Saturday, 14 Apr 2018 at 7:31pm

I literally drove through 35 kms of camel hump corrugations to get my cream team sorted after I remembered Fanning was pulling the pin.

Not something you really want to attempt without a few fortifying bush chooks I’ll tell you .

Fuckers better be all jammed up on that podium come finals day. The whole lot can bunch right on up there as far as I’m concerned.

Nick Bone's picture
Nick Bone's picture
Nick Bone commented Sunday, 15 Apr 2018 at 5:58pm

where is seabass. I have him in my team but cant see him being in any heats

Nick Bone's picture
Nick Bone's picture
Nick Bone commented Sunday, 15 Apr 2018 at 5:58pm

where is seabass. I have him in my team but cant see him being in any heats

thermalben's picture
thermalben's picture
thermalben commented Monday, 21 May 2018 at 5:46pm

Completely forgot about Brazil as I was OS and (trying to stay) offline, so I didn't get a chance to review my team.

Just checked then, and after Brazil I'm now ranked #1 for the Womens Events.

Pretty much sums up my gambling skill and experience.

simba's picture